Kale Breakfast Smoothie Bowl

• Hemp Seeds
  • Chia Seeds
  • Choco Nibs
  • Goji Berries
  • Fruits
Instructions
  1. Blend Kale, Banana, Pineapple, Orange Juice, Chia Seeds and Greek Yogurt until smooth.
  2. Top with Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds, Goji Berries and Fruits

• Reply Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle Aug 5, 2015 at 3:17 pm

That looks like a great power breakfast. Kale is like a super food.

• Reply Robin Rue (@massholemommy) Aug 5, 2015 at 7:13 pm

My kids would LOVE this. What a great idea I will have to try it.

• Reply lisa @bitesforbabies Aug 5, 2015 at 8:01 pm

I KNOW this is delicious because I make something very simliar! I love every single ingredient in this smoothie!

• Reply ogilvieronda Aug 5, 2015 at 8:23 pm

This sounds so yummy! I love smoothies for breakfast! Topped with hemp seeds has me sold, I love their nutty little flavor!

• Reply jmanandmillerbug Aug 5, 2015 at 9:21 pm

This looks amazing! I’ve been trying to eat better in the mornings and Kale is such a great food with so many nutrients! I’ll have to try this out soon!

• Reply ARod Aug 6, 2015 at 12:28 am

What a great way to start the day. Kale is like the latest super vegetable.

• Reply Liz Mays Aug 6, 2015 at 1:29 am

This is such a great way to use kale. My kids keep insisting that I include more kale into my diet.

• Reply Dawn McAlexander Aug 6, 2015 at 2:08 am

I have only eaten kale in a salad. I can honestly say that I have never thought about using it in a smoothie. That’s a great idea and a healthy one to boot.

• Reply aordinarylife Aug 6, 2015 at 3:40 am

This sounds very tasty, I’m always looking for new healthy meals Thank you for sharing.

• Reply tiarasandtantrums Aug 6, 2015 at 3:45 am

I love a kale salad or sauteed kale – but have never though to put it in my smoothie! I’ll have to try this

• Reply Nickida Aug 6, 2015 at 4:02 am

This sounds like it would be delicious.

• Reply Annemarie LeBlanc Aug 6, 2015 at 7:07 am

Wow! All those superfoods in one drink. I would probably make this to replace my morning coffee. With all the healthy stuff in it, I know I would be in for boundless energy for the rest of the day.

• Reply Lynndee Aug 6, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Kale smoothie? Now that is interesting. I like kale, but I had only tried it stir-fried. I would like to try that one.

• Reply becka Aug 6, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Looks like a healthy way to start the day. I have been trying to eat healthier.

• Reply Bonnie @ wemake7 Aug 6, 2015 at 2:51 pm

This sounds amazing. I was just getting ready to make a juice or shake this morning. I will make your recipe.

• Reply lisa Aug 6, 2015 at 7:25 pm

I’ve never used kale in my smoothies before. I am always looking for a new smoothie recipe and one with a good source of protein!

• Reply Rebecca Swenor Aug 6, 2015 at 7:51 pm

This Kale breakfast smoothie bowl sound interesting. I will have to try this for breakfast with all these things that are really good for me. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Ann Bacciaglia Aug 6, 2015 at 7:55 pm

This looks so good. I love to start my day with a smoothie. I will have to try this recipe.

• Reply Ourfamilyworld Aug 6, 2015 at 8:30 pm

I love kale and this looks absolutely delicious. I need to try your recipe. This will make our breakfast yummy and quick.

• Reply The Trophy WifeStyle Aug 6, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Oooo now this is my kind of breakfast!!! I’m kale obsessed. I so need to make myself one of these

• Reply Chubskulit Rose Aug 6, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Healthy and looks so delicious. I will be trying this recipe soon, I have tons of kale in my garden.

• Reply Winter White Aug 6, 2015 at 11:03 pm

I was just talking about adding kale to a smoothie with my co worker yesterday. She was telling me how good it is and I told her I couldn’t bring myself to drink it because of the coloring. Since this is the 2nd time i’m hearing about kale I think it’s a sign I should try it.

• Reply upliftingfam Aug 7, 2015 at 1:19 am

This sounds good. I just started drinking smoothies a fee weeks ago. I’m using spinach at the moment. I’m not sure if I would like the taste of kale.

• Reply HilLesha Aug 7, 2015 at 4:44 am

I have never had a smoothie bowl before, but it looks and sounds delicious. I’ll have to try one sometime.

• Reply LifeAsAConvert Aug 7, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Yum yum! This looks delicious, especially with the toppings.

• Reply Aisha Kristine Chong Aug 16, 2015 at 4:09 am

Oh my it looks healthy and delicious – just yummy!