Easy and Tasty Sweet Tangy Thai Salad Dressing or Dipping Sauce. I love to make my own salad dressings because they are healthier and cheaper than the store-bought stuff. My Thai Salad Dressing or Thai Peanut Sauce recipe makes a great dip for fresh spring rolls, egg rolls or for a homemade asian salad. This thai peanut butter salad dressing is so easy to make and you can find most of the ingredients in your pantry. It’s a flavorful dressing with peanut butter, apple cider vinegar, agave and without fish sauce. You can’t go wrong with this 5-minute salad dressing recipe and be sure to check out this Crispy baked tofu salad recipe
Don’t Forget to Follow Posh Journal on Facebook
Making this homemade Thai Salad Dressing doesn’t require special equipment. You can use your high speed blender, food processor or a mixing bowl and a whisk. This healthy salad dressing recipe is very nutritious and filling. Peanut butter is packed with protein, fiber and monounsaturated fats (good fats that are found in natural foods, such as olives and avocados). Apple cider vinegar could lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, help you lose weight and boost energy. You can read more apple cider vinegar benefits here.
Try it and let me know how you like it.
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- ½ cup water (or ¾ cup of water if you like the dressing less thick)
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (or about 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or more according to your liking) OR 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil ( you may skip this if you don't like the taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
- Mix all the ingredients above in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. You can refrigerate them for a couple of days.
MORE TASTY RECIPES:
More Tasty Recipes: