2016 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona

Lenovo-MWC-16

This morning is the kickoff of the 2016 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, where all of the biggest names in technology have gathered to showcase their latest and greatest mobile products.  It’s thrilling for me to be here because A). mobile products are such an integral part of our lives and B). it’s insanely fun and so cutting edge!

My first impression is awe and excitement!  You should see the colorful and modern booth that Lenovo has set up here, it feels like an art gallery mixed with a U2 concert stage!  I can already tell that this will be the showstopper.

You all know how much I’m in love with Lenovo tablets (I bring mine everywhere), so you can expect me to report back on tablets a lot this week.  My Yoga Tab 3 Pro has enhanced so many areas of my life, from business presentations to watching cooking videos in the kitchen to projecting movies on my kids’ ceilings.  Breakthrough features like their kickstand and projector really elevated the game and I can’t wait to see what else Lenovo has in store.  As a Netflix addict and a music aficionado I’m also looking forward to seeing and hearing their newly launched products, as Lenovo’s premium video and audio are areas where they are absolutely killing it.

I’ll check back in soon with more updates so stay tuned!

Follow us here on twitter as we’ll be updating you each day with highlights from @Lenovo. Be sure to follow #LenovoMWC for updates, product announcements, exclusive interviews and more!

• Reply Alli Rutherford Smith Feb 24, 2016 at 5:19 am

I would love to be in Barcelona! The conference is an added bonus. Looking forward to hearing about all the latest mobile products.

• Reply kraushousemom Feb 24, 2016 at 6:10 am

I had a Lenovo tablet and loved it, until my kids had other plans for it. I need to get a new one. What a great place for a conference.

• Reply jmanandmillerbug Feb 24, 2016 at 9:23 am

I can’t wait to see all the new technology that comes out of all these conferences. People have such creative minds and I love seeing all of that come out in what they do.

• Reply littlemisscant Feb 24, 2016 at 9:57 am

Oh my gosh I wish I was with you! I am such a tech geek I could spend hours exploring. Hope you have fun and find more neat things to share!

• Reply mrsmuffintop Feb 24, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Barcelona AND a techie convention?! I’m officially very jealous. I can’t wait to hear about the rest of the conference.

• Reply Run For Life (@uprun4life) Feb 24, 2016 at 8:02 pm

I love technology and they have come so far the last several years. It sounds like you had a great experience at this event.

• Reply mimicutelips Feb 24, 2016 at 8:06 pm

This sounds like a really nice event. I got a Lenovo all in one computer for Christmas. It was the first time I’d even heard of the brand. I’m a total and complete fan.

• Reply tiarasandtantrums Feb 24, 2016 at 9:02 pm

well,, now, how lucky are you and HOW much fun are you having! Hope you meet loads of interesting people and learn tons!

• Reply Janna on a Jaunt (@jannaonajaunt) Feb 24, 2016 at 11:14 pm

What a great event to participate in. I’m an apple fan but it’s good to know they have made some updates like adding a projector.

• Reply Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest Feb 25, 2016 at 1:31 am

Can’t wait to read some of your reports. I’m sure Lenovo and the other companies present will have plenty of interesting new tech to show off.

• Reply coolchillmom Feb 25, 2016 at 9:14 am

It is great to test and discover the latest on technology! I love it when brands go all out at trade shows like you say Lenovo has

• Reply Jennifer Feb 25, 2016 at 10:49 am

What a cool way to stay up to date on the latest tech and gadgets! This is finitely something I’d love to experience for myself one day!

• Reply Jeanine (@sixtimemommy) Feb 25, 2016 at 3:24 pm

I’ve heard such great things about Lenovo. I’ve never heard of the vibe k5 before though, it looks wonderful. What a fun time.

• Reply Stephanie Pass Feb 25, 2016 at 6:49 pm

I think I heard a report about this show on NPR this week. They were talking to someone at a booth who had a taser built into their phone case.

• Reply Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen Feb 26, 2016 at 12:54 am

Barcelona is such a beautiful place! I bet you are enjoying every minute there!

• Reply Miss Millennia Mag (@MissMillMag) Feb 26, 2016 at 3:58 am

I wish I was with you! It sounds like you had a great experience at this event.

• Reply Lisa @bitesforbabies Feb 26, 2016 at 3:00 pm

You had me at Barcelona!! I’m not really tech savvy so I’m more interested in the fact that this took place in Barcelona! I love that city!