Aligning My Rewards with the Work I Put In

naked-cold-pressed-juice-

Over the new year I did a lot of introspection to figure out how to make myself more productive and driven.  I have tried everything under the sun to reach my goals each year.  One thing I figured out is that I never grew out of loving rewards.  When I achieve a goal I love the feeling of crossing it out in red pen, and also doing a little something to celebrate.  The problem is that I need to get that great feeling frequently, not just when I wrap up the final phase of something.  That’s why it’s motivating and fun for me to integrate small, positive rewards with everything I’m trying to accomplish.

naked-cold-pressed-juice-

There are so many fun ways to keep your rewards positive. We reward our kids for their good behavior with other things that help them develop, like swimming or toys that are artsy or involve building things.  My husband is a movie buff and treats himself to double-header movie nights, but keeps it positive and productive by putting on subtitles in Spanish which he’s trying to learn.  For me, as most of you know I am always thinking about food!  If I do a good job managing my funds for a week I treat myself on the weekend to soup (the spicier the better!).  Another thing that I do is bring tasty drinks along for my workouts and enjoy them as I crank through my routine.  I recently tried each flavor of the new Naked Cold Pressed Juice and honestly there isn’t a flavor that I don’t  love.  That’s never the case but honestly they all taste as good as they look.  It’s motivating to look down and see the vibrant colors of the juices, be it Cool Pineapple (with cucumber and lemon), Bold Beet (which also has ginger and other flavors that balance the taste so well), Bright Greens, and more.

Naked Cold Pressed Juice
It just doesn’t make sense to undermine all of your efforts as you reward yourself.  If I work my butt off in the gym and then wolf down a cola or other unhealthy drink it not only makes me feel bad physically, but it crashed my mental high and sense of achievement.  No Bueno!  With Naked Pressed I can enjoy a drink guilt free as it is non-GMO certified, has no preservatives and no added sugar.  Naked is a brand I’ve trusted for years, and I know I’m getting top quality ingredients.

rika

Remember to reward yourself, no matter how old you are.  It keeps life fun and motivates us to repeat good behavior.  Keep yourself in-check and try to align your rewards with your goals for a win-win on your actions and rewards.

naked-cold-pressed-juice
You can find Naked Pressed in your local West Coast stores and coming soon nationwide.
Product Information:
Bright Greens
A refreshing blend of eight juices – apple, cucumber, celery, lettuce, lemon, kale, spinach and wheatgrass.
Each bottle of Bright Greens is a good source of Potassium and an excellent source of Vitamin K.
Hearty Greens
A delicious blend of nine juices – celery, apple, lettuce, cucumber, orange, spinach, lemon, wheatgrass and kale with a hint of spearmint.
Each bottle of Hearty Greens is a good source of Potassium and Vitamin C and an excellent source of Vitamin K.
Lively Carrot
A delicious blend of five juices – carrot, apple, orange, cucumber, lemon with a hint of vanilla and turmeric.
Each bottle of Lively Carrot is a good source of Potassium and an excellent source of Vitamin A.
Bold Beet
A delicious blend of seven juices – beet, carrot, cucumber, apple, lemon, orange and ginger.
Each bottle of Bold Beet is a good source of Potassium.
Cool Pineapple
A delicious blend of three juices – pineapple, cucumber and lemon with a touch of filtered water.
Each bottle of Cool Pineapple is an excellent source of Vitamin C.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

• Reply Angelic Sinova Mar 18, 2016 at 1:58 am

I really like Naked (especially Green Machine) but I haven’t tried the new Naked Pressed yet! I’ll definitely have to check these out, all the flavors should super yummy <3

• Reply MJ (@FABHauteMama) Mar 18, 2016 at 4:44 am

I totally agree with this. I’ve gone way to far on “cheating” while making healthy eating changes. I love Naked juice. Excited about the pressed options.

• Reply Jenn @ EngineerMommy Mar 18, 2016 at 7:23 am

This sounds like a great juice! I love to start my day with a fresh juice, so this would be such a delicious, convenient option for me. I gotta see if I can find this product in a store near me. I’d love to try this!

• Reply Pam Wattenbarger Mar 18, 2016 at 8:32 am

My daughter loves starting the day with a fresh juice but that’s not always possible on the go. These sound like a great option for active lifestyles.

• Reply Jenn Mar 18, 2016 at 9:15 am

I am very interested in these juices. Our daughter only drinks all natural , but I don’t think she has tried these. I’ve never heard of them.

• Reply Regan Mar 18, 2016 at 9:19 am

I’ve heard good things about these juices and the flavors sound great! I’ll have to check them out for sure.

• Reply Heather Mar 18, 2016 at 9:36 am

Those look delicious. I would love to try something like this because I don’t have the patience or time for juicing.

• Reply Liz Mays Mar 18, 2016 at 11:04 am

I’m really liking the selection of blends they have. I’d have to go for one of the fruitier ones first. The Cool Pineapple sounds good!

• Reply Heather Mar 18, 2016 at 11:55 am

I’m loving this. I think I would be better with my fruits and veggies if I could drink them. I love this idea and also rewarding yourself with something healthy.

• Reply Valerie Mar 18, 2016 at 12:11 pm

These sound amazing! I will have to check these out because I need to eat and drink better.

• Reply Vera Sweeney Mar 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I have not seen these juices before! They sound great, and would be the perfect reward with being healthy.

• Reply Mumewmoo Mar 18, 2016 at 3:02 pm

I switched over from Odwalla to Naked a few years ago. They are priced about the same but I think the quality is just a little bit better in Naked and that carries over to taste too.
    It’s good that these have no added sugar, veggie and especially fruit juices don’t need it.

• Reply mariamichelle117 Mar 18, 2016 at 10:03 pm

I love naked juices. They have so many wonderful flavors to choose from. They truly are a healthy reward as they have no added sugar.

• Reply Maureen Mar 18, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Those juices looks really fresh and delicious! And you are right it is very important to reward ourselves for all our efforts and work in everything. It is not wrong to put ourselves first 😀

• Reply coolchillmom Mar 20, 2016 at 8:23 am

I love your reward system and rewards. Way to go on taking care of yourself on so many levels!

• Reply Ricci Mar 20, 2016 at 9:04 am

These pressed juices look really good! I have always wanted to try a juice cleanse. I also love you reward system. Great idea!!

• Reply mimicutelips Mar 20, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I see the Naked juices in the stores all the but but I hadn’t tried one. I will give one a go during my next workout at the gym.

• Reply thecrunchymommy Mar 20, 2016 at 5:14 pm

i haven’t seen the pressed ones in the store yet. i wonder if they’ve gotten rid of the GMO’s…

• Reply Tyra Mar 20, 2016 at 7:14 pm

I have done pressed juice before and just saw these in Costco. I tried them and they are pretty darn good. I was impressed, even though they aren’t as cleansing as some of the other pressed juices.

• Reply bohemianbabushka Mar 22, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Even though Babushka doesn’t do those kinda drinks, the cool pineapple and lively carrot actually sound pretty good. Might just buy some of those. BB2U