This is my 2nd chicken wing recipe (click here if you want to try another delicious Five Spice Ginger- Soy Glaze Chicken Wings recipe, and even though they look quite similar the taste is absolutely different as are the ingredients. Like the other one though, this recipe is very simple and quick.
This Baked Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Wings recipe will be perfect for tailgating/football party , a quick /last minute dinner idea or for a BBQ party. Or maybe some baseball, some great series going on right now. It’s fun to see teams like the Cubs, Royals Blue Jays and Mets in the playoffs. They aren’t the household names that you see most years, and for some of those teams and fans a world series is long overdue.
This recipe is perfect for sweet and spicy food lovers, but I personally don’t think it’s quite spicy enough to make your eyes water. Even my friend who orders a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 couldn’t stop eating the wings.
Baked Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Wings RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 1 Tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste I use Mae Ploy brand
- 1/2 cup coconut milk regular
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce to boost the color
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Syrup that I purchased from Costco
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 10 Chicken Wings
- Cut off small wing tips and discard
- Mix Thai Red Curry, garlic powder, dark soy sauce, coconut milk and agave syrup in a mixing bowl then add wings. Coat the wings with the sauce and let them sit in a fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a plate then massage them with oil and butter.
- Place the chicken wings into a roasted pan or rack then bake the wings for 25 minutes
- Turn wings over then cook for another 25 minutes or until cooked through, the skin is crispy and browned