Choosing the Right Sunscreen Protection for the Summertime #AlohaTherapy

Hawaiian-Tropic-Sheer-Touch-Ultra-Radiance-Lotion-Sunscreen

“This post was sponsored by Hawaiian Tropic as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.”

Choosing the right sunscreen protection for the summertime outdoors can be a make or break decision that affects the rest of my day.  There are the sunscreens  that protect from the sun but completely clog my pores with thick, sticky cream that leaves me sweating profusely and just feeling gross!  On the other end of the spectrum are the products that feel ok on my skin, but don’t have a high enough SPF or just don’t protect from the sun well, leaving me with dark spots or a sunburn.  One product that hits the mark perfectly is New Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30.  This is my new favorite sunscreen for me and my family, and being a beachgoers living in San Diego that is saying a lot! Choosing-the-right-sunscreen-protection-for-the-summertime

When I applied the New Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 I immediately noticed how nicely the product applies.  I’ve been a big fan of the Hawaiian Tropic and their focus on the feel of their products for years.  This is their best yet, it is so breathable and as the name states it really does feel weightless.  It’s so great to have found a product that is strong enough to take on the summer sun, and is versatile enough for the beach, the mall, a get together with friends, or whatever.  I don’t have to discriminate my lotion based on whether I’ll be in a social situation or just laying out as New Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 is perfectly versatile.

hawaiian-tropic-sunscreen

Another thing I noticed about this product is that when I reapply it I don’t feel like I’m caking on another layer, it goes on smooth just like the first time.  It absorbs quickly and it’s like my skin is saying “thank you” each time I put it on.  I am very strict about reapplying sunscreen every couple of hours so this is key.  One huge plus for this product is that the smell transports you to paradise and is completely uplifting.

Choosing-the-right-sunscreen-protection-for-the-summertime

The New Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun Moisturizer is the perfect product to help my skin recover after a great day out and about in the sun.  Let’s face it, the sun is our best friend during the summer but we need to take extra steps to help our skin recover after taking in all of those strong rays.  This moisturizer is geared towards helping skin show its radiance, and the fragrance and smooth feeling leave my skin feeling soft and ready for the night or the next day.  I used to only use these types of products on a summer vacation trip somewhere.  I found that my skin reacted so well to it that there was no reason not to mix this product into my daily regimen.  The mango scent of this moisturizer is amazing too, and really adds to the whole feeling of spoiling yourself!

For more information :

• Reply Alli Rutherford Smith Jul 6, 2016 at 4:29 am

I’m packing for my beach vacation and I’ve got my Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen packed and ready to go. I love the smell and the way it hydrates and protects my skin.

• Reply Chrishelle Ebner Jul 6, 2016 at 6:13 am

We picked up some of this on my last trip to the beach. My daughter’s loved it. One of them has super sensitive skin and she had no problems. We love Hawaiian Tropic products, have used them for years.

• Reply Jenn @ EngineerMommy Jul 6, 2016 at 7:49 am

This sunscreen sounds so lovely. I always have sunscreen on hand during the summer days. I will definitely keep an eye out for this brand on my next trip to the store.

• Reply Pam Wattenbarger Jul 6, 2016 at 8:15 am

I love Hawaiian Tropics brand. This after sun moisturizer sounds perfect for helping your skin recover after a day at the beach.

• Reply brandyellen Jul 6, 2016 at 11:39 am

What a great post, I forget often about sunscreen, but do keep a bottle in the car during summer seasons. Hawaiian Tropics is a brand I generally purchase sun items from for sure!

• Reply Vera Sweeney Jul 6, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I am always lathering up with sunscreen. I love the Hawaiian Tropics brand, I haven’t seen these I need to pick some up at the store they sound great!

• Reply Mellissa Jul 6, 2016 at 2:25 pm

This is truly important! I’m still dealing with a heat rash after being in the hot sun too long. Take care of your skin and it will take care of you.

• Reply mimicutelips Jul 6, 2016 at 4:03 pm

We are almost out of our current brand of sunscreen. I will grab a bottle and give them a try.

• Reply Liz Mays Jul 6, 2016 at 7:12 pm

I’d love to try that after sun moisturizer. I haven’t tried one but I could probably use it right about now.

• Reply Kendall Jul 6, 2016 at 9:31 pm

I LOVE Hawaiian Tropic products! They’re the best – I use them every day! These pictures are so pretty!

• Reply Bella B Jul 6, 2016 at 9:32 pm

The Hawaiian Tropic line is the best for summer, I love the after sun hydrating products the most!

• Reply Rebecca Swenor Jul 7, 2016 at 12:18 am

I have always loved the Hawalian products. The new Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance After Sun Moisturizer is something I could use for sure. I kind of got a sunburn the other day watching the parade. Thanks for sharing these awesome skin care products.

• Reply Amanda Love Jul 7, 2016 at 3:23 am

That’s really lovely. I’ve always like Hawaiian Tropic because they make awesome products for the skin, especially when it comes to SPF protection. The scent is lovely as well and it’s something that the kids love!

• Reply Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen Jul 7, 2016 at 2:13 pm

When it comes to sunscreen, Hawaiian Tropic is already a household name. Sunscreen in a must especially during Summer!

• Reply Stephanie Pass Jul 8, 2016 at 3:38 am

My daughter is a lifeguard this summer. I will be sharing this with her because she gets so much sun.

• Reply Jennifer Jul 8, 2016 at 12:33 pm

We are getting ready for a trip to Florida next month. Which means a lot of sunscreen use. My skin is sensitive, and it is nice to see a product that won’t clog pores!