Colorful Details Make All The Difference #MonroviaPlants #GrowBeautifully

monrovia plants

I always get so excited for each season, especially Spring and Summer.  One reason for this is that I love to garden.  Just a few weeks ago my kids and I planted some veggies behind the house and we’re already seeing some results.  We moved into this house about a year ago and we are still in a process of upgrading and transforming our backyard into our dream vegetable and flower garden. Hiring a landscaper is definitely not within our budget so we’re chipping away at it on our own, which is actually a lot of fun. It takes time to learn gardening, I failed many times but am still enjoying the journey.

monrovia annual plants

monrovia plants

monrovia plants

Gardening is a great way to spend more time with my kids and to get some exercise.  My kids and I spend hours in our backyard, especially on the weekend.  Spring is the best time to transform our space with colorful annuals and perennials.  For this project, I am using Monrovia Plants in my garden because Monrovia grows the healthiest, highest quality plants for outdoor spaces that will thrive for years to come.  Their plants are nurtured with attention to every detail to ensure vibrancy and lasting beauty.  If you are planning to grow plants and have a garden with some DIY work ahead of you I would also check out the gardening tips and design inspirations on the Monrovia website. You can also browse plant catalog to search for the plants that work best in your area before your start your own garden project.  Here in my part of the country we get tons of sunshine but have much less water than other areas, so it’s been quite helpful to see what will thrive in such an environment.  This also saved me some money by not investing in the wrong plants.

monrovia plants

I visited my local Lowe’s store to pick up some of Monrovia’s annual and perennial plants to add colorful details to my garden. Since I’ve already used all the remaining space for my vegetable garden, I utilized pots to grow these Monrovia’s annual and perennial plants. By growing them in pots, I could easily move the flowers around to different parts of the yard to brighten up areas.  I am planning to build my own raised garden bed and will go back to Lowe’s to buy more Monrovia’s annual and perennial plants.  They brighten up the view out of my kitchen window.  On one side of our house, a small amount of these flowers draws people’s eyes to their nice colors instead of my drab fence!  I’m very satisfied and they’re looking stronger and brighter now than they did when I bought them which is a relief and also encouraging for me to get out there and do more.

Beautify your space and add “Colorful Detail” that make all the difference with Monrovia plants!

Sarah Bailey
    May 10, 2017 at 12:40 am

Oh my goodness how bright and colourful are those plants, we have our first proper garden and I am loving playing with what I can put in it, though I have to admit I’m not very green fingered.

Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    May 10, 2017 at 3:55 am

I love fresh flowers. They are so pretty and liven up any space. I am so happy spring is here and the plants & flowers are all starting to bloom.

kage2015
    May 10, 2017 at 4:21 am

I swear every year I could spend a small fortune on different plants and flowers. Gardening is something I truly enjoy getting outside and doing.

Destany
    May 10, 2017 at 5:15 am

I wish I was a gardener. I love bright, lively flowers, but I have such a black thumb. I can’t grow anything and keep it! haha I do have some tulips that come up in one patch every year, but I think their numbers are dwindling…

Amber
    May 10, 2017 at 5:27 am

These are so pretty! I always admire flowers and plants, but I can’t grow them. I kill them. By accident. However, my Mom grows things really well so I admire her garden.

Katie Kinsley
    May 10, 2017 at 5:45 am

I just got my first plant for my home. I’m not a green thumb person, so I’m just hoping not to kill it before the month is done.

Valerie Gray (@valmg)
    May 10, 2017 at 8:19 am

They have some great colors and beautiful flowers! I’d love more for things like window boxes but my house is challenging with sun and my thumb can be a bit black.

Jennifer
    May 10, 2017 at 9:33 am

I am just learning about planting flowers. Started last year for my first time. I can’t wait to get started this season. I am all about the colors.

Chubskulit Rose
    May 10, 2017 at 12:32 pm

I love going to a garden center but the problem is, I always spend more than I plan to lol. those are great variety.

Rebecca Swenor
    May 10, 2017 at 7:17 pm

The colors in a garden can indeed enhance the beauty of it. I used to love planting flowers and pulling weeds with my boys when they were younger. They used to love doing too. Monrovia seems to have just gorgeous plants and flowers. Thanks for sharing the information.

thebudgetariantraveler
    May 10, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Wow. I would love to have one of those planters. I tried planting dwarf sunflowers last month but they all died. Not a green thumb.

Maurene Cabrera
    May 10, 2017 at 9:45 pm

I also love gardening and how it strip the stress out of my life. I love those gorgeous flowers!

Chasity Lynn Boatman
    May 10, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I’ll have to visit my local Lowe’s and check out their flower options. We went last year and picked up some beautiful yellow rose bushes (which are the state flower).

Polarbelle
    May 11, 2017 at 12:10 am

I love all of your color. We moved to the desert and I don’t know how to grow anything with color here. I haven’t tried yet…need to do my research.

Anosa
    May 11, 2017 at 1:29 am

I want those colorful flower plants to grow but I am afraid they will die in my home.

My Teen Guide
    May 11, 2017 at 10:54 am

I’ve got my seeds and seedling ready for planting around my garden. It will be a happy time for me to see those blooms soon.

Agnes
    May 14, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Those flowers look so pretty! I don’t have any plants in my place but I think that will change once we buy a house. Flowers always make things better.