Disclosure :This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
The new Star Wars look from Cover Girl is fresh, exciting and mysterious. I had a blast creating the Star Wars mystic look, with the most amazing shades of green, pink and purple. By using the different items of the collection in-tandem I was able to give myself a complete transformation, ready for the red carpet of the Star Wars movie premier or just a night out in the city. There is something so fresh about each of the looks in this collection and I’m excited to try more out. The broad palate of colors are stunning additions to spice up your compilation for everyday use, and they have the same quality that you’d expect from Cover Girl.
You can purchase COVERGIRL StarWars makeup at Walmart and Walmart.com
The products are super pigmented, with colors unlike any I’ve seen before in the world of make-up. They are easy to apply and buildable depending on how dramatic look you want to achieve. The Bombshell Shine Shadow Eye Shadow is just awesome because it can also double as a base. It won’t crease and no eye primer is needed. The whole Star Wars limited edition collection is a set of makeup products that can be used in your daily beauty routine. The lipstick is one of my favorites of the Starwars collection because the lipstick color is pigmented, has great texture and is very moist.
Steps to get the Star Wars mystic look:
(1) Clean and exfoliate my face to remove any make up residue and dull skin, and to also soften my skin
(2) Then use my favorite moisturizer and apply the Cover Girl Outlast Foundation using a sponge to hide imperfections, reduce redness and appearance of pores. It gives a natural and glowing finish.
(3) Start priming my eyelid with COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow Eye Shadow 305 Color Me Money. I just use my pinky finger to apply and blend the product softly.
(4) Use a flat brush and press the CoverGirl Flamed Out Eye Shadow Pot, Lime Light onto the inner portion of my eye
(5) Bring in the darker shades from the CoverGirl Eye Shadow Quad platter on the outer corner of the eyes to make them look larger and dramatic.
(6) Use a flat brush to apply the CoverGirl Eye Shadow Quad (number 2) over the lower half of eyelid and blend the color to achieve a smoky look.
(7) Use the sponge tip of the applicator in the CoverGirl Eye Shadow Quad (number 4) to apply the darkest shade from the inner corner of my eye outward to make a point, then draw it in to connect with the outer corner of my eye.
(8) Apply a few generous coats of the CoverGirl Star Wars Waterproof Mascara
(9) Prime and condition with lip with a good lip moisturizer then apply COVERGIRL Star Wars Colorlicious Lipstick. I dab some of the Eye Shadow Quad (Number 2) in the middle part of my lips to darken the area for dramatic look
COVERGIRL STAR WARS Mystic Look:
- COVERGIRL Star Wars The Super Sizer by lashblast Waterproof Mascara, 825
- COVERGIRL Star Wars Colorlicious Lipstick, 20, 0.12 oz
- COVERGIRL Eye Shadow Quad, 710 Va-va Violets, 0.06 oz
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow Eye Shadow 305 Color Me Money
Win a complete COVERGIRL Star Wars Looks Limited Edition!
How To Enter
(1) Comment on this blog and let us know what is your favorite Star Wars Look
(2) Tweet about this giveaway (copy & paste): I’m entering the @thedealmatch @SheSpeaksUp & @Walmart #StarWarsLook beauty giveaway! Details here ==> wp.me/p5NA1A-T5