Orange Fennel Salad
- 4 medium oranges, peeled
- 4 medium red beets, stems and root ends removed
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Mixed green salad
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap each beet in foil and roast until soft. Remove from the oven. Let it cool slightly; remove foil and toss with balsamic vinegar. Note: You may also serve them raw
- Place sliced oranges, mixed green salad, fennel and beet on a salad plate. Drizzle with olive oil, red wine vinegar, orange zest, salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Oooo this salad looks so tasty!!!!! I just love fruit so I will have to give this a try!!!!
This is some summer citrus salad goodness on a plate right here! I would like some right now please!
Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly