Expand your Phone’s Features with the OtterBox uniVERSE Case System

IN_Otterbox_Recharge

Expand your Phone’s Features with the OtterBox uniVERSE Case System

Otterbox has proven its toughness to me time and time again. I bought my first Otterbox after hearing others rave about the product with stories of their phones enduring falls down stairs, drops into puddles, or (worst of all) the wrath of toddlers, and it keeping their phones crack-free and working flawlessly through it all. I have used Otterbox on each of my last 3 phones and wholeheartedly recommend their cases.

The phone case industry has been completely turned on its head with then new OtterBox uniVERSE Case System. There’s the same toughness you’d expect from Otterbox, but an added slotted rail under the plate that you can use to attach to many different modules, like card readers, batteries, or my personal favorite, speakers. How awesome is that, you don’t have to take your phone out of its case and expose it and risk damaging it every time you need to hook it up to all of these life-enhancing favorite things.

IN_Otterbox_Recharge

There are endless possibilities, as OtterBox partnered with the top consumer electronic brands in the market to build this new platform. Check out these brands and the exciting modules offered:

Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit)

Polar Pro (power pack battery module)

Seek Thermal (thermal camera)

Steelie (vent mount for your car)

Sandisk (flash drive)

Square contactless & chip reader (accept credit cards on the go while your phone stays protected)

IN_Otterbox_RechargeMy husband is all over the flash drive from Sandisk and I can’t wait to see the Olloclip lens kit. All are available at Best Buy.

The case itself is still slim tight, and has a removable accent plate for the modules. It’s easy to install and has the extra attention in design like a screen bumper.

You can find Otter Modules at Best Buy, and also go there for swappable modules to make your phone a pro camera or sound system.

With OtterBox uniVERSE Case System there are endless possibilities. Man, this is going to be fun!

Disclaimer : The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

• Reply Chrishelle Ebner Jun 19, 2016 at 10:48 am

What a great case. I would not even know how to use some of the features it offers. I bet my kids would love one of these for their phone.

• Reply Kathleen Kennedy-Leon Jun 19, 2016 at 10:54 am

my daughter would love this case, and I have to say that they really make a very durable and functional product. While they might be more expensive, buying this case is well worth it

• Reply Catherine S Jun 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm

This OtterBox uniVERSE Case System sounds great. I would love to try the Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit).

• Reply Jenn @ EngineerMommy Jun 19, 2016 at 3:04 pm

This case sounds so useful. I’ve never tried an Otterbox but I keep hearing such great things about it. I’ll have to check it out during my next trip to Best Buy for sure.

• Reply William Sweeney Jun 19, 2016 at 5:24 pm

This case sounds amazing!! Otterbox does an amazing job protecting phones with how busy our lives our my phone needs the protection!

• Reply Dana Peller (@Pellerini) Jun 19, 2016 at 5:34 pm

I have used Otterbox for all of our iPads and phones and their products are amazing! I would love one of these cases!

• Reply Bonnie @wemake7 Jun 19, 2016 at 8:00 pm

I love Otterbox! I have got to get this case system, looks awesome and so helpful.

• Reply Jen Jun 19, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Wow! I am in the market for a new case, so I will definitely be checking this one out. It’s so versatile!

• Reply Stephanie Pass Jun 19, 2016 at 8:11 pm

This case looks awesome! My kids have OtterBoxes, and I’ve been wanting a new case. These features sound just amazing!

• Reply Diana Jun 20, 2016 at 1:05 am

I would love a case like this. So many neat features and love the design. The Olioclip 4 in 1 lens seems cool to have too!

• Reply Rebecca Swenor Jun 20, 2016 at 5:03 am

The OtterBox uniVERSE Case System is indeed an awesome thing for cells now. This I am going to have to share with my sons and their dad. Thanks for sharing and I love the lens kit. Thanks for sharing this system.

• Reply Tammy Jun 20, 2016 at 9:31 am

Cool case. I have a really techy friend who would love this. Thanks for sharing

• Reply Ricci Jun 20, 2016 at 11:16 am

I have never used an OtterBox before but maybe I should? I love your case!!

• Reply coolchillmom Jun 20, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Wow what an amazing case! I am blown away by all the features, especially the scandisk

• Reply The Trophy WifeStyle Jun 20, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Omg what an amazing case!!!! I need to get myself an otter box for my iPhone!

• Reply Elosie Jun 20, 2016 at 4:07 pm

I’ll have to check this out when I get a new cell! thanks for the review: )

• Reply Susan Quackenbush Jun 20, 2016 at 10:41 pm

I’ve been saying for years that I need an Ottorbox case for my phone but I’ve never been able to justify it, until now! I just love all the expansive features of their new cases, definitely need to get my hands on one! Thank you for sharing! 🙂

• Reply Heather Jun 21, 2016 at 8:12 am

Oh I love this! I want to get one for my iPhone six! I use my iPhone’s camera for shooting things all the time. I love this!

• Reply ninjette102 Jun 23, 2016 at 10:13 am

I absolutely love Otterbox and this just proves once again why! Such a great post thanks!!