Finally a Solution to Sensitive Teeth (from a brand I trust!)

Tom's Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste

This #Reliefin60 product review has been compensated by Activate by Bloglovin’ and its advertiser. As always, my opinions on natural toothpaste are my own.

I love sour and spicy dishes, especially fish cake with spicy vinegar sauce 🙂 My mom used to make this dish every day and we couldn’t live without it as part our meal tradition. This is quite possibly the biggest contributor to my teeth having problems and being far from perfect! One of the problems with my teeth is that they are sensitive, it’s something I have had to struggle with every day. My upper left teeth have been very sensitive especially to sour foods, and this problem affects me in that I have to avoid or limit eating my favorite fruits, such as berries.

Tom-of-maine-rapid-relief-toothpaste-4

Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief

I went to the dentist and did some x-ray tests to check for cavities around those sensitive areas. Luckily they didn’t find any. He suggested that I pick up a toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

I have been a huge fan of Tom’s of Maine products. I have 2 kids and they’ve been using Tom’s of Maine toothpaste since they were babies. One of the main reasons I chose Tom’s of Maine for my family is that their products consist only ingredients that are all natural. Seeing health experts back Tom’s of Maine led me to trust them, and having a belief in a brand that makes products for my kids is about the biggest backing that I can give. That’s especially true for a product they use daily like toothpaste. Tom’s of Maine has a new product that will be a game-changer for people like me who suffer from sensitive teeth. This is very big news for me as I’ve been waiting for quite some time to hear about a solution from such a reputable all-natural brand. The new Tom’s Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste works with #Reliefin60, which will relieve sensitivity after applying directly to a tooth and massaging for 60 seconds. It’s clinically proven and worked wonders for me, but than other sensitive toothpastes I’ve tried.

Tom's Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste

Steps to Control Sensitive Teeth :

1. Brush, Floss and Rinse regularly. Make sure you’re using a soft-bristled toothbrush and don’t push too hard
  2. Try several toothpaste brands to find the product that works best for you.
  3. Avoid acidic foods and drinks
  4. Don’t grind your teeth
  5. See your dentist every 6 months
  6. Limit At-home whitening treatments

FEATURES:
Long-lasting protection with continuous use
Available in Fresh Mint flavor to freshen breath
NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives
NO animal testing or animal ingredients
Kosher and Halal-certified

Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief

Do you suffer from sensitive teeth? Have you tried #ReliefIn60?

If you suffer from sensitive teeth you should definitely give Tom’s Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste a try. It’s available in a 40 oz. tube for $5.99 at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS and Amazon! Visit the Tom’s of Maine website to print the $1.50 off coupon on next purchase.

• Reply Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle May 9, 2016 at 1:54 pm

I’ll have to give this a try. I use a sensitive toothpaste, but I’m also trying to increase my use of all-natural products. This is a win/win!

• Reply 1heart1family May 9, 2016 at 3:08 pm

I love the idea of using a sensitive tooth paste that is made of all natural products!! This is fabulous!!! I didn’t realize Tom’s was made for sensitive teeth!

• Reply Vera Sweeney May 9, 2016 at 4:03 pm

I didn’t realize Tom’s made a sensitive toothpaste now! This sounds amazing, especially with summer time ice cream treats!

• Reply lisa May 9, 2016 at 5:01 pm

I have always wanted to try the Tom’s products. I think this would be a great one to start with. I’ll have to look for it in the store.

• Reply sign4baby May 9, 2016 at 5:35 pm

I have sensitive teeth when I’m not taking care of them – I’ve been doing coconut oil pulling lately so it hasn’t been an issue lately. I know a lot of people like Tom’s and I used to buy this brand for my kids.

• Reply Ricci May 9, 2016 at 7:12 pm

I have super sensitive teeth and have tried a few brands but not Toms! Sounds like I need to try that one next! Thanks for the heads up.

• Reply Dogvills May 9, 2016 at 7:50 pm

I love using Tom’s of Maine because they are using natural ingredients. I didn’t know they make toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

• Reply Kathy May 9, 2016 at 9:12 pm

I have very sensitive teeth, so this sounds like a good choice for me. I love that they use natural products too. I’m always up for products that are all natural.

• Reply Rebecca Swenor May 9, 2016 at 11:17 pm

The Tom’s Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste sounds like something I am going to have to try. I have yet to try any of the Tom’s of Maine products but this one I could actually use especially with summer here and eating a lot of cold treats. Thanks for sharing the review.

• Reply Run For Life (@uprun4life) May 10, 2016 at 9:48 am

I haven’t tried Tom’s toothpaste. I don’t have super sensitive teeth thankfully. I do grind my teeth though. 🙁

• Reply jamie May 10, 2016 at 9:53 am

I’ve Tried several Tom’s products, but never the toothpaste. Their other stuff has always been great.

• Reply Ann Bacciaglia May 10, 2016 at 10:34 am

Tom’s of Maine sounds like a great product line. I need to use sensitive toothpaste. I will have to pick some up to try.

• Reply Marielle Altenor May 10, 2016 at 2:27 pm

I definitively could use this. Years of taking my teeth from granted as resulted in my teeth being really sensitive. I have to see the dentist in a week for some of the issues. Would be great to try this brand to see if it helps with the teeth sensitivity!

• Reply Crystal McWhirter-Lopez May 10, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I use this toothpaste and it is absolutely fabulous! I love that you can use it for sensitivity.

• Reply Ashley Morton May 10, 2016 at 8:53 pm

I have a friend that uses Tom’s products exclusively but I’ve yet to try them. However I do have sensitive teeth and have been looking for a solution!

• Reply Lynndee May 11, 2016 at 7:35 am

I do have sensitive teeth, but I haven’t tried this brand yet. I will pick this one up next time I’m out of toothpaste.

• Reply Miss Angie (@MySoCalledChaos) May 11, 2016 at 7:50 am

Oh that’s really great. I have really sensitive teeth so I use Sensodyne, but I”m happy to see that Toms has an option now.

• Reply Maggie Branch May 12, 2016 at 8:21 am

We love Tom’s and it makes me happy to see that they are expanding their product line. I am excited to try their sensitive option.