Five Spice Ginger- Soy Glaze Chicken Wings
These wings have a delicious mix of Soy Sauce, Agave Nectar, Ginger, Garlic cloves and some Five Spice Powder for a tiny bit of kick. I presented them with some small greens like parsley and accompanied them with green olives as they’re simple finger food (also perfect for football viewing). The color of the wings will likely come out prettier than most other wings you’ve cooked, and I hope they are some of the tastier wings you’ve tried, too. In my house at least they go very quickly and have had me saying “shoot, I should have made more” on a few different occasions which is always a good sign!
- 1 LB of Chicken Wings
- 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 3 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Five Spice Powder You can purchase this at any asian market
- 1 Inch of Ginger grated
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar
- Preheat oven to 395 °F. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and massage chicken wings throughly. Let sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Place chicken wings onto a wire rack
- Bake wings until cooked throughly