Flat Stomach Exercises + Free Workout Planner

yogurt-diet-plan

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LALAOnTheGo #CollectiveBias

I can’t ignore the benefits to my body and mind of eating healthy and exercising regularly.  They form the overall lifestyle that I strive for and help me find balance in just about every area of my life.   When I divert from good food and regular exercise even for one day I feel it in many ways.  Being extremely busy is probably the biggest culprit, as I often struggle to stick with my daily schedule.  Being so busy can lead me to skipping workouts and even entire meals, an important problem that I need to avoid.

One of the solutions to keep me in a good shape is to create my meal + workout calendar. For me, having smaller portion meals and snacks every 3 hours is very important to stabilize my blood sugar levels, to recharge my energy and control my appetite so I don’t overeat during a later meal. Snacking the right way is a very important part of my eating plan, as it helps me feel full until my next full meal. For that reason, I choose snacks that are high in protein and fiber and small amounts of  fat and calories.  Fresh fruits, veggies and yogurt are three of the best examples of snacking right.

Can an on the go snack be healthy and absolutely delicious?  Most definitely!  LALA® Yogurt Smoothies have amazingly healthy Greek yogurt and real fruit, yet packs such a great taste.  I bring them with me to the gym, running around with the kids, and throw them in with my husband’s lunch.  I love that we’ll crave the taste, yet not have any guilt drinking them down. LALA® Yogurt Smoothies offer great tasting source of calcium and protein and also offer convenience of portability.

Save $1 on any ONE (1) 4-PACK or ONE (1) 10-PACK of LALA® Yogurt Smoothies when you also purchase any fresh produce item (this is with an in-store coupon)

yogurt-diet-plan-recipe-idea

My tips on how to reach your fitness goal:

(1) No excuses. If you really don’t have time for a workout, be sure to go out for walk for at least 15 minutes
(2) Drink plenty of water each day and limit sugary drinks
(3) Don’t skip meals. Try to eat a total of 6 meals over the course of the day spreading the following out (every two or three hours) : Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Snack
(4) Download any available app on your phone to keep track of your workouts/healthy eating progress.
(5) Find fitness friends to join your fitness journey
(6) Find work out schedule that fit with your weekly personal schedule so you can stick with your training frequency.
(7) Get enough sleep! It’s the other crucial component to a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. Without enough sleep, your exercise and diet are deeply compromised.

Below you can find an exercise calendar, which you can download or print out to keep handy at home or work. Hopefully this workout calendar will help you stay on top of your fitness plan and goals.  Even if you don’t hit your overall goal, regular exercise will do your body so much good.  Even 5 minutes a day is a start in the right direction!

yogurt-diet-plan-recipe-idea-lala

• Windshield Wipers 2 sets 15 reps
  • Extended Arms & Legs Lift 2 sets 15 reps
  • Leg Pull-In Knee-up 2 sets 15 reps
  • Side Plank 2 sets 15 reps
  • Inchworm Walk Out 2 sets 15 reps
  • Plank 2 sets 15 reps

• You may increase the sets to 4-6 with 60 – 90 seconds break between the set. This exercise should last about 30  minutes
  • Perform the workout 2 to 3 times per week. Consult your doctor on workouts as needed.

workout-calendar

You can purchase  LALA® Yogurt Smoothies at Walmart.

lala yogurt

Pam Wattenbarger
    Apr 8, 2016 at 6:56 am

My husband loves yogurt and eats it for breakfast every morning. This looks great for mornings when he is rushing to get out the door.

JanetGoingCrazy
    Apr 8, 2016 at 8:10 am

This is a great workout plan and I love the tracker as well. These LALA yogurt smoothies look so good and I need to pick some up this weekend. [client]

Eloise
    Apr 8, 2016 at 9:34 am

great post! I love that you add a little of everything, from everyday tips, like not skipping meals, to certain target exercises for a flat stomach.

Jenn@ EngineerMommy
    Apr 8, 2016 at 9:44 am

That sounds like a great workout routine for a flat stomach. I’ll have to try this sometime this weekend. That smoothie also looks so delicious!

Trish Delgado
    Apr 8, 2016 at 10:32 am

I love that there are some other options besides sit ups and crunches. I know sleep and hydration play a big part in weight loss but you also need to keep stress levels low.

Audrey
    Apr 8, 2016 at 11:21 am

I have not seen these yogurts before!! These are some of my favorite workouts to do, love the work out planner.

lisa
    Apr 8, 2016 at 11:37 am

This is a great workout plan! I am an avid gym goer and love working out. If I can’t get to the gym, I always make time to workout at home!

Jeanine
    Apr 8, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Oh yum this looks just delicious. This also sounds like such a great workout routine, sounds great to me. I Can’t wait to start shedding baby weight!

adriana
    Apr 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

That smoothie looks sooo good! These are great tips, I love that workout planner!

Gwendolyn Mulholland
    Apr 8, 2016 at 7:05 pm

I love thew workout plan and how simple it would be to keep track with your free workout planner. I will be checking out this smoothie recipe.

uprunforlife
    Apr 8, 2016 at 7:13 pm

This sounds like an amazing smoothie. I have been wanting to try Chia seeds for a little while now. I currently exercise on Tuesday and Thursday and try to squeeze in more. It just depends on how I’m feeling.

Life With Lorelai
    Apr 8, 2016 at 11:54 pm

Wow, that looks absolutely delicious! And I love your exercise chart. I always find it helpful to keep track of things like that for accountability and encouragement. I like seeing my results. A healthy diet and regular exercise definitely make you feel better. 🙂

~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

MJ (@FABHauteMama)
    Apr 9, 2016 at 10:40 am

That smoothie looks delicious. I love the workout plan. Definitely doable. Will be downloading your chart.

brittany
    Apr 9, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Great tips and that shake looks amazing! I want to start getting back into protein shakes now that the sunshine is back out 🙂 Thank you!!

wemake7
    Apr 9, 2016 at 5:58 pm

That smoothie looks really healthy and delicious. Thanks for these exercises.

Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green
    Apr 10, 2016 at 3:28 pm

This is healthy for sure, I’ve gotten good with working out. Now I need to focus on my eating, I meal planned for lunch and dinner this week. I’m going to salad in the jar type of deal.

Shelley
    Apr 11, 2016 at 10:25 pm

I love berries. I wish I could do stomach exercises. I have a bad back and bending is really hard. I wish I could find out how to work my abs with a bad back.

Fi Ní Neachtáin
    Apr 12, 2016 at 6:41 am

Really great tips and I like that you’ve included a home work out too because I can never get to the gym. That yogurt smoothie looks absolutely delicious!