Grilled Lime Chicken Taco
This grilled chicken recipe has lots of flavors. I marinated the chicken in acidic lime juice, Mexico chili powder and Adobo Seasoning. This chicken taco is so flavorful, juicy, tangy and tasty. Easy, budget friendly recipe for dinner or lunch, help you stick to your budget.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup oil I used organic red palm oil by Nutiva
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 corn tortillas warmed (for serving)
- 2 avocados sliced (for serving)
- cilantro sprigs
- tomatoes chopped
- red cabbage sliced
- white onions chopped
- lime wedges
- Flatten chicken breasts to ¼ inch.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, oil, adobo seasoning, garlic, pepper, salt and chicken. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes - 4 hours
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray
- Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with tortilla, avocados, tomatoes, red cabbage, white onions, salsa and lime wedges