Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99

Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99

In partnership with AT&T.

On the market for an iPhone?  If yes you’ll be happy to hear that if you purchase any  iPhone on AT&T Next® you’ll get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for JUST $99 with a 2-year wireless agreement!  There’s a special event going on September 12th put on by Apple, here’s the link:  Some believe this will be a kickoff announcement of their new iphone, which is something that I myself have been anticipating for a while.  A $99 iPad is nuts, I waited in a crazy long line last Black Friday and still didn’t get my iPad for anything close to that price!

Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99

The steps to get your $99 iPad are pretty easy, choose the iPad 9.7 32gb device (you can get insurance which is a good idea but it’s optional!) and add it to the plan and check out. Your iPad shows in the cart for just $99.”

Now if you haven’t yet hopped on board with the iPhone there is no better time than now to switch over.  Apple products are legendary for their ease of use, even my parents have mastered navigating around their iPhone.  The technology around them is groundbreaking, and if you take a lot of pictures and videos the clarity on the newer versions is just outstanding. One nice thing about Apple is that if you have more than one device it’s easy to have them sync up and use the same cloud storage.  Sharing pictures and other files has never been so easy.  You’d definitely benefit from that with this promotion to pick up an iPad, too.  Another reason to switch to Apple is that their phones and iPads set the bar in the industry for longevity.  Other competitor products can have all sorts of issues after just 6 months, especially with some of the lesser known brands.  Not to mention that with other brands you won’t have access to some of the best apps out there that are specifically designed around Apple and the IOS platform.

Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99

Shoot on iPhone 6s

Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99

Shoot on iPhone 6s

One of my old coworkers has been an Apple fan for decades, and even puts the Apple bumper sticker up on their car.  They’re from the marketing field where they’ve been using an Apple computer for years while working in a whole creative suite of products.  They now have anything and everything Apple, so I often get to see the latest products within the first week or so that it’s been launched.  I held out for a while to get on board with an Apple phone; to be honest I think I just wanted to go with another brand than the one that was getting all of the attention.  I got over that and finally tried out an iPhone and never looked back.  Now we have iPads, Apple TV, a Mac and more.  I don’t know any other brand where people are so excited for the next generation of products, and start talking about the what’s next so far in advance.  To have that loyal of a fan base speaks volumes for the quality of the products that Apple puts out.

Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99

Shoot on iPhone 6s

AT&T is a no-brainer too, with over 325 million people on its voice and data service.  Whether you’re a gamer, a business executive or just a mom on the go like me, dropped calls and slow service can put a damper on everything important to you.  With AT&T you get a network is lightning fast, and over 317 million people are covered by AT&T’s 4G LTE  network.  My friends in all different parts of the country have switched over to AT&T and found better coverage and faster service.

Buy any iPhone on AT&T Next® and get a 9.7” 32GB iPad for $99.99

Make sure you check out https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2017/ to get the scoop on the special event, and take full advantage of this awesome and rare opportunity to pick up an Apple iPad for just $99!

Anosa
    Sep 13, 2017 at 1:55 am

I love my iPhone 6s plus and the pictures I am able to take on it. I am excited for the new one though not sure I will get it. This is such a sweet deal.

candy
    Sep 13, 2017 at 6:00 am

What a great deal and people better hurry incase they start to run out of products. Perfect to put away for christmas gift or heck just use it myself.

Heather Gallagher
    Sep 13, 2017 at 6:29 am

oohhhh what a great deal! I agree with Candy – perfect for Christmas just around the corner. and yes I love my apple products – couldn’t live without them at this point!

Jeanette
    Sep 13, 2017 at 6:37 am

The iPhone is my favorite device. It works well I don’t have any problems with it and it has everything I need right at my fingertips. It would be cool to get the iPad along with it. We could definitely use a new iPad.

Paula Schuck
    Sep 13, 2017 at 6:59 am

That is an incredible deal. I am going to upgrade my phone this week. I am shopping around to see what is on the market and what the best deals are. Thanks for sharing this one.

Jenn
    Sep 13, 2017 at 7:20 am

That is a great deal. I love my iPhone 7 plus, and have no plans on upgrading, but I sure wish I would have waited for a better deal.

Anita
    Sep 13, 2017 at 10:20 am

Now this is what I call a bargain. I’ve always used an android phone, but I have been considering switching to a iPhone lately. Thanks for sharing this l!

Sarah Bailey
    Sep 13, 2017 at 11:26 am

Now this is an amazing bargain! I have to admit I could do with a phone upgrade and I could definitely see myself taking advantage of this.

Amber Myers
    Sep 13, 2017 at 11:28 am

What a great deal. My daughter actually needs an iPad, so I might have to do this. I love your photos!

Cheryl
    Sep 13, 2017 at 11:44 am

That’s a pretty great deal for an iPad and I wish I knew this before I just bought one!

Lisa
    Sep 13, 2017 at 11:45 am

What a great deal! I am really looking forward to the new iphones Apple is coming out with! This would also be great as a gift idea!

Kita Bryant
    Sep 13, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Wow, that’s an amazing deal! Those are expensive so that would save me a ton.

Alli Smith
    Sep 13, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I don’t think I could live without my iPhone! This is such a great deal – an iPad for $99 – amazing!

Pam
    Sep 13, 2017 at 3:15 pm

I love my iPad. This is a really great deal on one. They are normally so much more expensive and I need a new phone anyway.

Claudia Krusch
    Sep 13, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Wow this is a great deal. I have been thinking of getting a new phone. The I Phone has all the features I am looking for.

Liz Mays
    Sep 13, 2017 at 5:42 pm

I’m liking the sound of this deal. It would definitely be a good time for me to get a new phone and a new ipad would be pretty awesome too.

Victoria Heckstall
    Sep 14, 2017 at 3:40 am

Wow!! What a great deal. I am pretty sure. It’s a crowd of people just getting a new Iphone and new Ipad. This is a good timing, I am looking for a new phone and Iphone is one of my choices.

Ave
    Sep 14, 2017 at 11:08 am

We are Android people but my husband just got an iPhone and he really loves it! The $99 iPad deal is absolutely amazing!

Chubskulit Rose
    Sep 14, 2017 at 12:55 pm

LOve that pic taken in Vegas. We have enjoyed our time watching the water and light display there.