Live More and Do More with MiO Water Enhancer #MiOWhatsNext

Live More Do More with Mio Water Enhancer

I’m sharing MiO in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™.

MiO is a water flavoring that gives me a boost and prepares me to do more each day.  I first tried MiO a couple of years back as I wanted a drink to keep me up and going, especially around 1-2 pm when I usually start to crash.   I was specifically looking for an electrolyte drink and found that the MiO Electrolytes Water Enhancer checked that box, and also had a great taste.  Below is some more about how MiO water enhancer plays-in to my hectic days, and gets me through them with a smile.

Live More Do More with Mio Water Enhancer

Live More Do More with Mio Water Enhancer

Most of the people reading this article can relate when someone talks about their busy lifestyle.  For me each day is a whirlwind, shuffling my kids around, buying groceries, preparing photo shoots or writing articles, and trying to keep the home somewhat in order.  Family time is a must, and if there’s any time leftover I quickly fill it with a project or a little squeezed-in exercise, or me-time.  At the end of every day I collapse into my bed, and it all starts up again the next day!  I have found certain things to help with my busy lifestyle, from intrinsic things like knowing when to multitask (and when not to!), or finding the apps on my phone that help me stay productive and organized.  Setting myself up for success physically is important too, like eating a balanced breakfast or not wearing heels on days when I’m trekking all around.

Live More Do More with Mio Water Enhancer

Live More Do More with Mio Water Enhancer
A quick squirt of the MiO water enhancer and my water tastes amazing which keeps me drinking more of it… definitely a good thing!  MiO has only gotten better since I first started drinking it, and you can now pick the MiO that suits what you’re looking for, be it Original, Energy, Vitamins or Electrolytes.  In working with them they sent me samples of each and I can say that they all taste great.  Getting the B Vitamins may be my favorite benefit, love that!  Here’s a link to check out the different varieties of MiO water enhancer and benefits: http://www.makeitmio.com

Live More Do More with Mio Water Enhancer

I’m pictured here doing a few yoga poses at the beach.  Yoga and stretching, in general, are great in that you can do it anywhere, and your body and mind will benefit from even a small amount.  I try to get in at least a small stretch or yoga workout in almost every day.  Hydrating yourself after workouts is important, even if it’s not a grueling one where you’re sweating a lot.  I’ve gotten better about keeping my water bottle full and out of the heat, and having a MiO water enhancer on-hand too (easy to do with the small, unobtrusive size).

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    Jul 31, 2017 at 1:18 pm

I love Mio. I use it in my water all the time. I can’t stand regular water, so this is a big help for me.

Candy
    Jul 31, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Haven’t tried this water enhancer. How many times can you use it? Is it one serving per water bottle.

Bill Sweeney
    Jul 31, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Mio is great. I get in my water everyday, but sometimes it gets boring. Mio keeps it tasty.

Amber Myers
    Jul 31, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I hear these are delicious! I need to try them out. I do drink water daily, but sometimes it gets blah.

Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh
    Jul 31, 2017 at 5:03 pm

I discovered Mio a few years ago back when I started increasing my daily water intake. I love the tastes, and the flavor choices are great!

Claudia Krusch
    Jul 31, 2017 at 7:15 pm

MiO water enhancer has helped me increase my water intake by a lot. It tastes fantastic and is so easy to throw in to your bag and go.

Stephanie Pass
    Jul 31, 2017 at 7:26 pm

We love the water enhancers like MiO. I get sick of just plain water after awhile and they really liven it up.

Joely Smith
    Jul 31, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Wow, I totally forgot about Mio!! I used to use it all of the time when my daughter lived in the house because she always asked me to pick it up at the store! Since she moved out I stopped buying it. Ironically, she just moved back in haha time to start buying Mio again!

Dogvills
    Jul 31, 2017 at 11:16 pm

I’ve seen this around, but I haven’t tried it yet. I drink plain water all the time, I’d like to try spiking it with Mio. Thanks for sharing this.

riccii
    Aug 1, 2017 at 1:18 am

I love those Mio water enhancers!! They are delicious and add a little something to my otherwise boring water.

Kiwi
    Aug 1, 2017 at 4:41 am

Great poses. You just reminded me I want to get into yoga more often!

Melissa Dixon
    Aug 1, 2017 at 6:26 am

I have to pick some of these up for my husband because he is never drinking water due to the plain flavor but needs to. This is perfect for him!

sara
    Aug 1, 2017 at 7:37 am

We have never tried Mio water enhancers. THey look perfect for these hot summer days when we need to have hydration.

Rose Cottrill
    Aug 1, 2017 at 7:40 am

I only tried one water enhancer but it’s not this one. I don’t really need it but my husband can’t drink water unless it is enhanced. I’ll check this one out.

Marysa
    Aug 1, 2017 at 8:36 am

The strawberry watermelon sounds delicious! Great way to add a little flavor to water without having to buy prepackaged drinks. And a good way to stay hydrated in the summertime.

AnnMarie John
    Aug 1, 2017 at 10:00 am

I don’t drink a lot of water, and I hate to have to admit it. I think MIO is a total lifesaver! It’s going to make water test so much better and I just love the flavors!

Jenn @ EngineerMommy
    Aug 1, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I am definitely wanting to start doing yoga more regularly. I love that you did yoga on the beach. Mio sounds fabulous – will look for it.

Natalie
    Aug 1, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I have never heard of this water enhancer before. I actually really enjoy my water plain but I am curious to know what these taste like.

The Cubicle Chick
    Aug 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm

I love those yoga moves in the sun. I need to get back into yoga. It really helps my bones. – yolonda

Adaleta
    Aug 1, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Mio is awesome and takes super yummy!! Great photos lady!

Lynndee
    Aug 2, 2017 at 6:18 am

I’ve been wanting to try yoga. Hopefully soon! I’ve never tried those water enhancers. Sounds good though!

Marielle Altenor
    Aug 2, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I think these are great! Especially for people that are not necessarily a huge fan of the taste of water.

Kimberly C.
    Aug 3, 2017 at 1:25 pm

I have been looking for something to help me balance electrolytes as I get more and more active! Specially in the heat here where I live. I love drinking water but it just isn’t enough and when electrolytes are off, my blood pressure drops, I get dizzy, and I need something QUICK. Those drops could be kept close and just added to my water and really save my day!

Wildish Jess
    Aug 6, 2017 at 11:27 am

I know Mio has been around for a long time but I’ve never tried it. Maybe I’ll grab a lime option!