Learn how to make the best tasting Mango Salad Dressing. This salad dressing is so delicious and nutritious. It's made of real ingredients, no sugar added, and with no chemical additives or preservatives.
Our readers love this Mango Salad Dressing recipe for a good reason! The mango salad dressing is so creamy, naturally sweet, and tangy.
It's made without mayonnaise! This is a healthy salad dressing recipe that is low in sodium, low in fat, no sugar, or no salt added.
The Best Ingredients for Salad Dressing:
To make this mango salad dressing, you will need fresh mango (ripe), apple cider vinegar, orange juice, lime juice, dijon mustard, olive oil, and freshly grated lime zest.
This mango dressing contains Apple Cider Vinegar, it's commonly used by conscious dieters, and is a tasty complement to salads plus adds nutrition and flavor to your greens.
How to Make This Creamy Salad Dressing:
This mango salad dressing is so easy, affordable, and only takes a few minutes to make. Best of all it tastes even better than store-bought salad dressing.
To make this homemade salad dressing, you just need to:
- Add mango, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, fresh lime juice, dijon mustard to a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth or until you reach desired consistency.
- Whisk the mango puree mixture in a bowl, with lime zest and olive oil until combined.
Storing the Leftover Mango Salad Dressing:
You can store this mango salad dressing in an airtight jar. It will last up to a week in the fridge. But I highly recommend using it within 2-3 days for the best flavor and quality. Discard if you smell any off odor, or if mold appears.
Have you tried this recipe? Don't forget to rate the recipe card below!
Check Out More Salad Dressing Recipes:
Mango Salad Dressing
- 1 whole ripe mango, peel and dice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- In a blender, combine mango, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, fresh lime juice, dijon mustard and puree until smooth
- Place the mango puree in a bowl, with lime zest and olive oil added. Whisk until well-combined.