McCafe’ Packaged Coffee – Brimming with Taste for the Holidays

McCafe'-Package-Coffee

“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for McCafé packaged coffee. I received product samples as well as a monetary promotional incentive to thank me for my participation.”

McCafe’ Packaged Coffee - Brimming with Taste for the Holidays

Coffee for the Holidays

McDonald’s is a pretty regular stop for me while out driving around on my mornings, as I am a loyal fan of their McCafé coffee.  A normal morning during the holiday season consists of dropping off the kids, going to the supermarket, the craft store and maybe two other places before coming home to continue work.  During the holiday season, that easily turns into visiting two different supermarkets and six different stores to pick up stuff for holiday parties, gifts, decorations and more.  It’s the most fun time of the year for me, but quite stressful too.  Coffee brings instant serenity and gets me through.

McCafe’ Packaged Coffee - Brimming with Taste for the Holidays

Coffee pairs with holiday flavors so nicely.  For me it’s goes especially well with the desserts from this time of year.  There’s nothing like sipping on an after dinner cup with a piece of pecan pie, or a sweets with peppermint or candy cane flavors.

McCafé Packaged Coffee

As a coffee lover it is nice to have high quality, great tasting coffee close at-hand, to enjoy day or night.  McCafé packaged coffee is available in grocery stores so you can brew it at home, with the same great quality coffee that you’d get while out (maybe on your similar morning routine).  You can enjoy the taste and smell of their 100% Arabica beans every day, right in your own kitchen.

McCafe’ Packaged Coffee - Brimming with Taste for the Holidays

McCafé Available in K-Cup or Roast and Ground

We have two different coffee makers in my home, one for K-Cups and one with traditional Roast and Ground (R&G).  It’s great that McCafé packaged coffee has options for both.  For this promotion I tried the Breakfast Blend in both K-Cup and R&G.  This is the flavor I usually buy and It’s nice to see that the taste doesn’t get lost with the K-Cup.  I also tried the Hazelnut flavor in both K-Cup and R&G and the taste (and smell) was phenomenal.  The Espresso Roast (R&G) was the third coffee perfect for days when I want that full body, darker taste.  This is usually a weekend drink for me, perfect to sip on while enjoying a magazine.

McCafé packaged coffee is available in the following Roast and Ground flavors:

Premium Roast, French Roast, Colombian, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Premium Roast decaf, Breakfast Blend and Espresso Roast

McCafé packaged coffee is available in the following K-CUPS flavors:

Premium Roast, Premium Roast decaf, French Vanilla, French Roast, Breakfast Blend and Hazelnut

This great tasting coffee is available where you buy groceries.  For more information check out the McCafé website here:www.mcdonalds.com/mccafeathome and their twitter page here: https://twitter.com/McCafe.

• Reply Claire'scomfycorner Dec 13, 2015 at 9:55 am

I love coffee, I’ve not tried this brand before. Something new to try! x

• Reply MyTeenGuide Dec 13, 2015 at 11:01 am

I’ve always wanted a Keurig. I hope I get this as a Christmas gift.

• Reply OurFamilyWorld Dec 13, 2015 at 11:49 am

I love coffee! I still use the good old drip coffee maker, but I wouldn’t mind if someone will gift me with a Keurig this Christmas. 🙂

• Reply Pam Wattenbarger Dec 13, 2015 at 1:26 pm

My son in law is a big coffee drinker. He drinks several cups a day. I bet he loves this McCafe, especially since he can make it in his Keurig!

• Reply angie Dec 13, 2015 at 4:02 pm

thanks for sharing this was not aware of this item being there to purchase for home use. I will be looking in our area for it as well

• Reply Because... I'm cheap Dec 13, 2015 at 4:38 pm

I love coffee. My Keurig is my best friend from way back. And I love McCafe brews too. Great to be able to get it at the store and make at home.

• Reply Angie@chasingmyhalo Dec 13, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Lovely pictures! I didn’t even know McCafe had K cups!

• Reply rochkirstin Dec 13, 2015 at 7:03 pm

McDonald’s coffee tastes good and surprisingly they now offer packaged coffee. How much is one pack? Do prices vary for each flavor?

• Reply Censie Dec 13, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I have always wanted a Keurig and know that the k-cups come with McDonalds coffee makes me want one even more. I love McDonalds coffee. So tasty! Maybe I Need to add this to my Christmas list.

• Reply michelle Dec 13, 2015 at 10:52 pm

i had no idea that the McCafe coffee came in the k cups! i need them for my keruig

• Reply Rebecca Swenor Dec 13, 2015 at 11:36 pm

McDonald’s coffee is so good and I am so going to have to try these McCafe coffees this holiday. These would make great gift ideas too for Christmas stocking stuffers. Thanks for sharing the coffee.

• Reply Elizabeth O. Dec 13, 2015 at 11:52 pm

Wonderful! So nice to have McCafe join this bandwagon. Their iced coffee is worth having in the morning.

• Reply rochkirstin Dec 14, 2015 at 12:42 am

Whoa, I didn’t know that McCafe is levelling up when it comes to coffee. Will they be available in supermarkets or only in McCafe outlets? I would love to try every flavor! 🙂

• Reply Fashionable Librarian Dec 14, 2015 at 1:59 am

Coffee drinkers all over the world are having the time of their lives with all these new things

• Reply victoria Dec 14, 2015 at 5:03 am

I so love this and i love this Brand and a lovely taste of Mccafe

• Reply Nicole Dec 14, 2015 at 5:17 am

It would be perfect for me, because I’m a coffee lover. I love the McCafe too.

• Reply Liz Mays Dec 14, 2015 at 6:13 am

I haven’t tried the Kcups of this yet, but I think we’re due to try it! It sounds pretty great with all those flavors.

• Reply Victoria Sconion (@MrsSconion) Dec 14, 2015 at 9:23 am

LOL I just came back from Mcdonald’s specifically for the ice coffee! I didn’t know they made coffee you can purchase at home. I’m so excited! This made my day.

• Reply Bonnie @wemake7 Dec 14, 2015 at 10:59 am

Nice! I know a lot of family member that would love to get this as a gift this year. Awesome.

• Reply Ickle Pickle (@IcklePicklex) Dec 14, 2015 at 11:39 am

I do love McDonalds coffee – I don’t think this is available in the UK – I have never seen it. I hope it gets here soon! Kaz x

• Reply Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen Dec 14, 2015 at 1:04 pm

I don’t think McCafe coffee is available here for sale but I do want one for my coffeemaker at home.

• Reply Susan Quackenbush Dec 14, 2015 at 2:09 pm

My husband got me a Keurig 2.0 last summer for my birthday but I wasn’t aware they made McCafe k-cups! That’s so awesome! I’m definitely going to have to get myself a box! 🙂

• Reply Aileen Adalid Dec 14, 2015 at 2:43 pm

I have actually tried McCafe before and I liked it! These have really nice packaging too. Would definitely be trying them out!

• Reply Jeanine Dec 14, 2015 at 4:19 pm

My husband is obsessed with McCafe coffee. He could live off this. Too bad we don’t have a keurig, maybe I’ll get him one for Christmas. This would blow his mind!

• Reply Britni Dec 14, 2015 at 6:31 pm

These looks like it would be a great gift for a coffee lover. I didn’t know McDonalds sold things like this.

• Reply Coach Donna L Ward Dec 14, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I had just read that McCafé coffee was sold like this – And as a marketer at a seminar, I heard that testing showed that this was better coffee than Starbucks – just that Starbucks knows how to sale and market better – looks like McCafe is catching up!

• Reply Rosey Dec 15, 2015 at 2:22 am

I like the Mcafe k-cups too. My mom says they’re her new favorite.

• Reply Krystal's Kitsch Dec 15, 2015 at 11:50 am

I’m obsessed with their breakfast blend. It’s the tastiest coffee I have had in a long time. I have a Keurig so I’m glad they have the k cup pods too. Woo hoo! I can’t start my day without a cup of coffee!

• Reply Yona Williams Dec 16, 2015 at 8:46 am

My Mom and grandma really like the coffee at McDonalds’ and I haven’t really tried it yet because I’m crazy about their Caramel Mochas. Out of all the K-Cups that I have tried, I need to add McCafe ones to the list. I know my Mom would want me to.

• Reply Amanda @ Adorkablii Dec 16, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I am such a coffee addict but I have to say that I have never had McCafe coffee before. I have bee told they have a great selection so I think maybe it’s time I try it now! =D

• Reply Anna C. (@annavintageowl) Dec 17, 2015 at 1:19 am

I have caffeine intolerance but that looks amazing! I don’t think we have that brand in Portugal!