MiO Water Enhancer Fits with My on-the-go Lifestyle #MiOWhatsNext #AD

MiO water enhancer fits with your on-the-go lifestyle.

I’m sharing MiO in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™”

At the tail-end of each summer we try to take the family on the road for a trip to see some of this beautiful country.  This year we trekked through Nevada with a fun stop in Vegas, Palm Springs and then on to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.  All tiny compact size. Three of these heavenly, naturesque destinations are unlike anywhere else on earth.  Thank goodness for third row SUVs as that enabled me to bring my parents along; a tight squeeze with 6 of us and our luggage stuffed in on the road.

MiO Water Enhancer Fits with My on-the-go Lifestyle

MiO Water Enhancer Fits with My on-the-go Lifestyle

MiO Water Enhancer Fits with My on-the-go Lifestyle

MiO Water Enhancer Fits with My on-the-go Lifestyle

bryce canyon utah

We hit the North Rim of the Grand Canyon this time which had less people than the South Rim but was still absolutely stunning.  I have a fear of heights and was clutching my kids’ hands quite hard, partially to keep them close and not wandering around but more-so to help me.

I hadn’t even heard of Bryce Canyon before this trip but it was every bit as magical as the other two destinations.  The bright red, uniquely shaped rocks looked like something from another planet, and the high viewpoints looked out over hundreds of miles of beautiful Utah.

MiO water enhancer fits with your on-the-go lifestyle.

MiO water enhancer fits with your on-the-go lifestyle.

Zion is where we spent most the most time on our trip.  Even just driving through Zion took about a day as we found stops every ½ mile with views that were too good to pass up.  The next day we hit the trails through deep valley and incredible peaks, with rivers and waterfalls peppered in.  We stayed in the cutest little town of Springdale, which nudges up against Zion and shares the same spectacular backdrop.

As usual my husband and I were carrying the gear for the whole gang.  Each day we brought two backpacks with just enough of our essentials to get us through the day.  Water and food were of course first and foremost and took up the most space in each pack.  My camera gear filled up most of the rest of the space in our bags, with a little bit of room left for bandaids, ID and keys.  We also brought along MiO, which perfectly fits in the bag with its

MiO water enhancer fits with your on-the-go lifestyle.

MiO water enhancer fits with your on-the-go lifestyle.

MiO water enhancer fits with your on-the-go lifestyle.

MiO is a water enhancer that gives me the pick-me-up that I need on my hikes.  On this trip I’ve been using MiO Original with its awesome flavors and MiO Vitamins with essential B vitamins.  MiO water tastes delicious with a lot of varieties, and I can customize each one to people’s liking by adding more or less.  My parents like a couple of extra squirts of MiO than my husband and I who like a lighter flavor.  It’s been great on the long hikes, something to look forward to and a refreshing way to reward ourselves at the end and definitely on the way.  The temperature has reached over 100 degrees on a couple of days of our trip, so rehydrating frequently has been something we’ve been doing multiple times an hour.  We’ve been on the go non-stop each day and MiO has been with us throughout.

I don’t have the room or shoulder power to haul more around; tossing a MiO bottle into my bag or purse is such an easy solution. So, What’s in your purse or bag?

candy
    Sep 7, 2017 at 7:45 am

Mio is something I have tried out yet. Looks easy enough to use and small enough to carry with out a problem.

Robin rue
    Sep 7, 2017 at 8:15 am

I’m going to have to pick some of these up. I hate boring plain water, so these are exactly what I need.

Cesar Diaz
    Sep 7, 2017 at 8:29 am

Wow, Mio just keeps getting better. I love adding a splash of Mio to my water. We will be picking some up before our next hike, what a great way to restore electrolytes.

Tomi C
    Sep 7, 2017 at 8:44 am

What’s in my bag? Well, glad you asked. I actually keep a water enhancer with me. I’m trying to increase my fluid intake and fruit infused water isn’t always a convenient choice so I keep a small bottle of a water enhancer like Mio in my bag. Convenient and tasty and I am drinking more water.

Christy Maurer
    Sep 7, 2017 at 9:52 am

I have not tried MiO yet, but that is a great idea to keep it in your bag. When you’re active, you’ve got to travel lightly!

Amber Myers
    Sep 7, 2017 at 10:09 am

I need to try these out. I’m always looking for ways to make my water more exciting. The strawberry lemonade one sounds tasty!

Sarah Bailey
    Sep 7, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Wow what a beautiful place and I am all for Mio – I’m not a huge fan of water, but by adding a simple flavouring it can make all the difference.

Pam Wattenbarger
    Sep 7, 2017 at 2:38 pm

We really like Mio. I don’t like plain water, but having a flavor to it makes it better for me and I am more likely to drink it.

Claudia Krusch
    Sep 7, 2017 at 2:57 pm

I have a hard time drinking plain water. Mio has made a big difference for me. I love the taste and it is perfect to toss in your bag and go.

Cheryl
    Sep 7, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I haven’t tried Mio but it does seem like a better alternative to other electrolyte beverages.

valmg @ Mom Knows It All
    Sep 7, 2017 at 8:33 pm

MIO is terrific! The strawberry watermelon is actually my favorite flavor, I was looking for it yesterday and it’s gone awol so I need to get another.

Chubskulit Rose
    Sep 8, 2017 at 3:01 am

I haven’t tried this brand of water enhancer. My husband does not drink water unless it is enhanced so I will check on this and see if he would like it.

Natalie
    Sep 8, 2017 at 4:36 pm

The packaging is so cute! I’ve never heard of Mio before, I like the flavors they offer.

Our Family World
    Sep 8, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I never had any issues drinking plain water, whether it is cold, warm or at room temp. I think Mio would be great to have once in a while when you want to flavor your bottle of water. The strawberry watermelon sounds sounds refreshing.

Jaime Nicole
    Sep 8, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Those photos are absolutely stunning! I love all the flavors Mio comes up with.

Jesica H
    Sep 8, 2017 at 6:48 pm

I have some of this and it is pretty tasty. Just the right hint of flavor for your water.

Anita
    Sep 8, 2017 at 8:16 pm

My favorite water enhancer! My favorite is the strawberry peach. Its the perfect enhancer when you want just a little flavor.

Debra Hawkins
    Sep 12, 2017 at 12:22 pm

I have a lot of friends that use Mio quite often! I love that it helps me drink more water every day!

Nikki
    Sep 19, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Love the strawberry peach my favorite