Holiday Exclusive: Misook Clothing – 25% Off promo code

Spread the love
  • 22
  •  Yum
  • 3
    Shares

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Misook clothing.

For women’s clothing, it’s very rare for a product to hit that the marks of having an original designer look yet be completely comfortable to wear throughout the day.  Shoes are the product that often fail hardest at this, our favorite looking heals are often the ones that give us the worst blisters after just an hour or two.  This is quite often true for the rest of our outfits, those things that fit well and are comfortable often look frumpy or have basic and drab designs; while the eye-catching outfits are stiff and not naturally fitting to our bodies.

Misook Clothing is a brand that not only takes this head-on but redefines the standard by creating a look I haven’t seen anywhere else.  From fit to colors I’ve never seen or worn anything quite like Misook, and the comfort of their clothes is unparalleled.

The first thing that people probably think of when they hear Misook are their jackets.  They have elegance and class, yet their mixtures of patterns and colors are like nothing else on the market.

Even the solid color varieties have eye-catching differences that set it apart, from the buttons to the frayed edges, to the length and fit of a Misook jacket that gives a true silhouette look to them.  One reason their pieces are so popular is that they dressy enough to wear on a nice dinner out with friends or coworkers, yet are still very unique and expressive.

Here are some of my favorite Misook clothing pieces, many of them perfect for these winter months. Keep in mind that Misook clothing garments are machine washable, fade resistant and wrinkle-free.  They also use breathable material that contributes to their garments being so comfortable.  As I browsed the Misook website I realized how diverse their collections are, from chic blouses to pullovers, tunics and vests, tank tops that pop, and skirts and pants of every variety.

misook clothing promo code. POINTELLE SWIRL JACKET

Pointelle Swirl Jacket

Misook FRINGE TRIM TEXTURE JACKET

Fringe Trim Texture Jacket

misook Seam Detail Legging

Seam Detail Legging

Misook Copper Tank with Black Trim

Copper Tank with Black Trim

misook Contrast Lapel Jacket

Contrast Lapel Jacket

Misook collections are very flexible so you can mix them up and create fresh outfit combinations.  From the website I also discovered the Misook Collection area, with luxury items like cashmere, fine suede, and silk.

On a final note, the Misook clothing brand has done an amazing job of making figure-flattering designs for sizes ranging from XS to 3X.  Every woman deserves the chance to dress to kill and can do so with Misooks products.

Holiday Exclusive: Misook Clothing – 25% Off promo code

Visit Missok website and use code MSK1891 at checkout to take 25% off your next order online

Spread the love
  • 22
  •  Yum
  • 3
    Shares

Alli Smith
    Dec 15, 2017 at 7:29 am

I really like the black jacket and all of the clothing you showcased here. I’m all about quality and comfort and this brand exceeds those standards. Beautiful clothing!

Jeanette
    Dec 15, 2017 at 7:52 am

I love that combo from the first picture! Those are my favorite colors and they looks great on me! I will add this to my Christmas list!

Nancy at Whispered Inspirations
    Dec 15, 2017 at 8:04 am

WOW! I love these looks for the Holidays! I am all about comfortable clothes that will last so I am going to have to make sure I get some of these.

candy
    Dec 15, 2017 at 8:11 am

It is wonderful to find pieces that are classic and can mix and match. Love the entire style and look of these clothes.

Jenny Finney
    Dec 15, 2017 at 8:21 am

I really love the first and last jacket! I would wear those to work and they really do look comfy. I love clothes that are not only of great quality, but comfortable to wear anywhere.

Heather
    Dec 15, 2017 at 2:58 pm

I am all about knits these days. They are so comfy, cozy and soft. These look beautiful too.

Liz Mays
    Dec 15, 2017 at 4:01 pm

These clothes are so cool! They’re definitely doing something unique with these styles. Great choices for gift shopping!

Amber Myers
    Dec 15, 2017 at 5:39 pm

These are all such great clothes. Thank you for the code! I might have to do some shopping now.

Sue Reddel
    Dec 15, 2017 at 8:28 pm

I love the simple styling and clean lines on this line of clothing. It also looks like they would travel very well too.

Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh
    Dec 15, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Wow, these are such classic looks. I think that every woman needs a few of these pieces in her closet.

Sarah Bailey
    Dec 16, 2017 at 6:51 am

What some awesome pieces of clothing I am absolutely in love with the fringe detail jacket that is totally right up my steet.

Serena hale
    Dec 16, 2017 at 10:11 am

I have not heard of this brand before. Great pieces of clothing especially 1 and 2 pieces.

Kita Bryant
    Dec 16, 2017 at 11:30 am

Those overjackets are adorable! I wear those a lot and they’re hard to find sometimes!

Debra Hawkins
    Dec 16, 2017 at 3:36 pm

What gorgeous and versatile pieces! I am all about the jackets. They are the perfect touch to those outfits.

Our Family World
    Dec 17, 2017 at 8:55 am

These Misook knitwear pieces look so elegant! I love the lapel jacket. Very business-like and professional looking. I am glad to know that they are machine washable too.

Cyn Gagen
    Dec 18, 2017 at 7:07 am

I’ve never heard of this brand before but I really like what I see. That black jacket is my favourite.

Angie
    Dec 18, 2017 at 5:02 pm

These aren’t really my style, but they look super classic and great for those who might wear them. I do like those black pants though.