Motivated to Chase My Dreams and Passions with MiO Water Enhancer

Motivated to Chase My Dreams and Passions with MiO

I’m sharing MiO in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™

Photography is a gateway for many cherished pleasures in my life.  It helps me appreciate my surroundings and see them in a different light.  As I try to capture a photo I find myself zooming in, zooming out, playing with angles and studying the colors and contours of the things around me.  If there’s a sunset or a beautiful flower field that makes it easy, but I probably get more pleasure from finding a beautiful shot somewhere that is often overlooked.

Motivated to Chase My Dreams and Passions with MiOI try to bring my camera with me often as I never know when a great shot will pop up out of nowhere.  On days when I’m just going through the motions in a lethargic way I won’t even think about photography.  Motivation is key!  I can be in a quiet, introspective mood or at the other end of the spectrum and be in a boisterous, social mood and either way have a great day taking pictures as long as I’m motivated to do so.

Motivated to Chase My Dreams and Passions with MiOIn order to stay motivated and on my toes both physically and mentally, I try to check a few boxes each day.  A good night’s sleep is something I preach but admittedly could be more consistent about.  If I get less than six hours it probably won’t be a day that I’m capturing great pics.  I also won’t be very fun to be around at the shoot!  Another key component for my day is getting a solid start right out of the gate with a well-rounded breakfast.  I’m all about eggs in the morning; they are quick, versatile and healthy.  Staying hydrated is another must, and I bring a water bottle with me almost everywhere.  I fill my bottle a couple of times a day with filtered water and jet out the door on to whatever is next.  A couple of squirts from a MiO water enhancer and I’ll get me the boost that I need to get me through and stay at my best.  Mio Energy has B Vitamins and caffeine.  You can get MiO Vitamins, MiO Energy, MiO Electrolytes and MiO Original which you’ll see in the attached pics.  Mio Original started it all and has some great flavor options to choose from.  I don’t exactly get excited to reach for my water bottle, but when it has a Strawberry Watermelon MiO it is quite a different story.  My palate definitely approves!  Lemonade MiO gives a completely different taste, making it fun to mix it up from bottle to bottle.  The other flavors are diverse too, from Berry Pomegranate to Sweet Tea to Mango Peach.  Take a look at the different flavor options here:http://www.makeitmio.com/

Motivated to Chase My Dreams and Passions with MiOMy camera is not the smallest one around, so between that and my other essentials in my purse I can start running out of space quickly.  When I remember I also carry around an extra battery and sim card, just in case.  The spill-proof MiO bottles are tiny and also fit nicely in my purse.  I don’t have to lug around a water bottle plus a second drink that I actually enjoy drinking… with MiO I get it all in one.  I can also adjust how much to MiO to squirt in…perfectly customized to my liking in every bottle.

I can hit a wall both physically and mentally at different parts of my day.  Some of that is due to just being in a routine, I need things to get excited about and that are anything but boring.  MiO is one of those pick me up with a spark.  My motivation comes back and I’m all good!  My passion is photography, which brings me closer to people, nature, and better in-tune with my artistic side.  I get a rush out of it which inspires me in other avenues of my life.  I am now better at making sure that I seize each day, and preparing myself mentally and physically has been a huge help in really going after it! What helps you keep up with your busy social life?

Learn more about Mio water enhancer here!

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    Aug 28, 2017 at 2:21 pm

I use Mio all the time! I love that stuff. I hate, hate, HATE plain water, and Mio makes it so much easier to get my recommended water intake during the day.

Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh
    Aug 28, 2017 at 2:45 pm

I found Mio several years ago while browsing the aisle for water enhancers. At that time I didn’t like the flavor of plain water, so I picked up a couple of flavors. They were so good!

Claudia Krusch
    Aug 28, 2017 at 5:50 pm

MiO has really helped me drink more water. I never liked the taste of plain water. MIO is so delicious and easy to toss in my bag for on the go.

Marysa
    Aug 28, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Sounds yummy, and I love how easy it is to use. Staying hydrated can be a challenge, but it seems like this makes it a lot easier. I work in a hot greenhouse and this would be a great way to flavor my water!

Joely Smith
    Aug 28, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Loving your bike, loving your outfit, loving your camera! In fact, I also love MiO water additive. My daughter introduced me to it a couple years back and I have been using it since then!

OurFamilyWorld
    Aug 28, 2017 at 11:08 pm

I’ve heard of Mio, but I’ve never tried it because I’m used to drinking plain water. I think this would be a fun way to get my kids to drink more water.

Melissa Dixon
    Aug 29, 2017 at 6:34 am

I have never heard of this before but it sounds like it is worth a try. I love that bike btw so cute!

Kathy
    Aug 29, 2017 at 8:36 am

I have heard of this before, but never tried it. I personally love to drink plain water. I think that my husband would love this though. My girls would as well.

TIm B
    Aug 29, 2017 at 10:12 am

These are some great photos! Kudos to your photographer for a job well done! That is a really nice bike. Great visual to incorporate into your post

Jennifer G
    Aug 29, 2017 at 11:49 am

My husband swears by mio! He really loves it as an enhancer for his water as sometimes he finds it hard to consume enough water throughout the day!

Chrystal | Nevermore Lane
    Aug 29, 2017 at 2:22 pm

That bike is soooo stinking cute. Love all the photography. I like Mio water. I haven’t bought any in ages, but its a good way to get your required intake in.

Up Run for Life
    Aug 29, 2017 at 2:26 pm

I love Mio Water drops. The blueberry lemonade is my favorite. I need to work on drinking more water myself.

Jillian Spellman
    Aug 29, 2017 at 2:31 pm

You have my dream bike! I have heard about Mio water drops, but I haven’t tried them. I will have to check them out next time I am in the store.

riccii
    Aug 29, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I have tried MIO water before and loved it! It’s great when all you drink is water anyway and you need to switch things up! YUM!

Lisa Marie Heath
    Aug 29, 2017 at 9:30 pm

When we cut soda out of our lifestyle we swapped to MiO water drops! They help replace the “sweet” drinks we crave and it’s sooo much cheaper!

Adaleta
    Aug 29, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Okay these photos are adorable and I love that bike! Those water drops sound super cool!

Lynndee
    Aug 30, 2017 at 5:41 am

Yup, staying hydrated is important and just like you, I bring a water bottle with me everywhere I go too. Love the photos!

Alex
    Aug 30, 2017 at 8:41 am

I love MiO! Also, those pictures are great. Can I get your bike? 😛

Michelle Cantu
    Aug 30, 2017 at 1:17 pm

I need to try MiO, I am such a flake when it comes to getting my water intake. By the way you are gorgeous.

Sundaes & Flip Flops
    Aug 31, 2017 at 1:01 am

I tried Mio 3 or 4 years ago and didn’t particularly care for it, but I’m loving your top!