Naked Cold Pressed Juice Fits into My Healthy, Active Lifestyle

Naked Cold Pressed Juice

When I look back at how healthy I was in all of the different phases of my life it varies so much.  There were times when I felt on-top of the world and was only eating food that was great for me, and then a few months later would be in a funk and be barricaded in my room on a steady diet of ice-cream.  There were a few happy-glutinous periods, like when I moved to a new city and wanted to try out every restaurant I could find.  For the most part though, the better I ate directly correlated with my level of happiness.  Better eating would perpetuate my good mood, and vice-versa.Naked Cold Pressed Juice

As a working mom I am now busier than ever.  It’s harder now not to sacrifice my diet but I do my best as I know it will affects my long-term health and my disposition. Getting enough proteins isn’t hard, and I have no problem at all getting plenty of dairy and carbs.  It’s the fruit and vegetables that always seem to be elusive.  Even when I make a big salad at night I feel like I’m still not getting enough veggies, or a big enough variety.   There is a delicious solution that I found in Naked Cold Pressed Juice. They use simple ingredients from high quality fruits and veggies that are cold pressed right into the bottle, then immediately shipped out.  My husband has been grabbing the bottles from the fridge and drinking them at work. I like bringing them with me in the car as I go around town.

Naked Cold Pressed Juice

Naked Cold Pressed Juice

Naked has been around for 30 years, I have been drinking their juices for about 20.  There are a few flavors that I’m absolutely addicted to, like the Protein Zone and Blue Machine.  With the new Naked Pressed I am adding some more to my must-have list.  One of those is Cool Pineapple, a drink I often enjoy in the morning.  It has pineapple, cucumber and lemon, a combination that I wish I had thought of myself, it’s amazing!  Another of my favorite is Bold Beet, that actually has seven different fruit and vegetable juices combined.  I like that it has just the right amount of beets to give it the color and taste, but adds other juices like ginger and lemon to that bring it to a new level.  The combinations are all a bit daring and it pays off.

Naked Cold Pressed Juice

I trust the Naked brand, and love that the Cold Pressed juices have no added sugar, no preservatives and are non-GMO certified.  Fortunately these juices are already selling here on the west coast, but they should be nationwide pretty soon.  It’s a great way to take in some vibrant, colorful tasting juice and a delicious way to try to meet your targeted levels for daily fruits and veggies.

Naked Cold Pressed Juice

Product Information:
Bright Greens
A refreshing blend of eight juices – apple, cucumber, celery, lettuce, lemon, kale, spinach and wheatgrass.
Each bottle of Bright Greens is a good source of Potassium and an excellent source of Vitamin K.
Hearty Greens
A delicious blend of nine juices – celery, apple, lettuce, cucumber, orange, spinach, lemon, wheatgrass and kale with a hint of spearmint.
Each bottle of Hearty Greens is a good source of Potassium and Vitamin C and an excellent source of Vitamin K.
Lively Carrot
A delicious blend of five juices – carrot, apple, orange, cucumber, lemon with a hint of vanilla and turmeric.
Each bottle of Lively Carrot is a good source of Potassium and an excellent source of Vitamin A.
Bold Beet
A delicious blend of seven juices – beet, carrot, cucumber, apple, lemon, orange and ginger.
Each bottle of Bold Beet is a good source of Potassium.
Cool Pineapple
A delicious blend of three juices – pineapple, cucumber and lemon with a touch of filtered water.
Each bottle of Cool Pineapple is an excellent source of Vitamin C.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

• Reply Sophie O'Reilly Mar 15, 2016 at 1:23 am

Cool Pineapple sounds very delicious, handy to grab one while you’re driving, the colours look so vibrant!

• Reply poshjournaladmin Mar 15, 2016 at 1:28 am

I love the pineapple juice too 😉

• Reply Alli Rutherford Smith Mar 15, 2016 at 4:22 am

I want to try the Cool Pineapple! This will be a great summer drink to have on hand when I need a break. It’s something I’ll feel good about drinking. Looks yummy!

• Reply DadofDivas (@dadofdivas) Mar 15, 2016 at 6:15 am

All of these look amazing but the Beet one is one that I would love to try myself!

• Reply littlemisscant Mar 15, 2016 at 7:52 am

I need to get my hands on some of these today! I am fighting a cold and I think this would be perfect to help me fight and get over this cold quicker.
    We normally juice but I think this would be so much faster!

• Reply Pam Wattenbarger Mar 15, 2016 at 8:59 am

My daughter loves juicing but it can be inconvenient on the go. This looks like a great option for having a healthy juice while out and about.

• Reply Alyssa @ The Plucky Introvert Mar 15, 2016 at 9:22 am

YUMMM!!! I love Naked juices, and these look even healthier! The Hearty Greens one is one I’d want to try first!

• Reply Liz Mays Mar 15, 2016 at 9:51 am

I’d love to try some of those blends. The flavors sound really good and the health benefits are more than welcome.

• Reply Tammilee Tips Mar 15, 2016 at 10:44 am

I have not seen these blends before!! I love to use to juice in my smoothies, the green ones sound amazing!

• Reply Jenn Mar 15, 2016 at 3:10 pm

I’m really interested in this juice. We try to buy non GMOand natural products as often as possible,e

• Reply mariamichelle117 Mar 15, 2016 at 7:25 pm

This Naked cold pressed juice looks delicious. I drink a lot of juice when I am busy to get enough vitamins but none of them look as tasty as these do.

• Reply Up Run For Life Mar 15, 2016 at 8:50 pm

I also struggle with eating enough veggies. I really should try these cold press juices. I’ve heard amazing things about juicing especially for weight loss.

• Reply Robin Rue (@massholemommy) Mar 16, 2016 at 10:55 am

My husband drinks this and always seems to like it. I love that it’s healthy for him.

• Reply serenityyou Mar 16, 2016 at 11:04 am

I think these kind of drinks are a fab way to get your 5 a day of fruit and veg.

• Reply Melisa Mar 16, 2016 at 12:57 pm

I love Naked juice. I can’t wait to try these!

• Reply Terri Mar 16, 2016 at 1:03 pm

I am going to have to find these on my next grocery shipping trip! They sound amazing!!

• Reply Ana De-Jesus Mar 16, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Oooh cool pineapple sounds refreshing and I like that they are so healthy yet delicious and satisfying too!

• Reply Michelle Gwynn Jones Mar 16, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I think it is important to eat healthy, but with a balance. Healthy all the time, besides being boring, leave you missing out on some wonderful food.

• Reply Michelle Mink Mar 16, 2016 at 4:14 pm

the pineapple one sounds so refreshing and delicious! i have tried naked juices before but not the cold pressed ones

• Reply jmanandmillerbug Mar 16, 2016 at 5:24 pm

The cool pineapple sounds so good to me but I’d love to try any of them! I’m trying to get healthy and I bet these would really help!

• Reply BluKatDesign Mar 16, 2016 at 6:20 pm

The beet one sounds great, I make something similar!

• Reply Sequins in the South (@CarlsonLaci) Mar 16, 2016 at 7:04 pm

I have never tried this brand sounds really good definitely will now.

• Reply Amy Jones Mar 16, 2016 at 8:34 pm

i would love to try those “naked” juices, but ill probably end up adding sugar hehe.

• Reply Tiany - Social Savvy Mom Mar 16, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Juicing can be so tedious, messy and confusing as far as fruit or veggie pairings, this looks like a great alternative to juicing at home. I would definitely try these, hope they make it my way soon!

• Reply mskathykenny Mar 16, 2016 at 9:34 pm

You know whats funny? I actually bought a machine that can do this and it has been sitting prettily on the counter for over 6 months doing nothing.

• Reply Elizabeth O. Mar 16, 2016 at 10:00 pm

I can’t believe they’ve been around for 30 years and this is the first time I’ve heard of them. I love fruit and vegetable juices they are always so refreshing and the nutrients you can get is just simply amazing. Thanks for sharing all these new flavors, I would love to try them out.

• Reply Colette S Mar 16, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Oh yea, I need to get me some of these for the on the go days!! And those days are quite a bit as a young mother!

• Reply Stephanie Pass Mar 16, 2016 at 10:32 pm

I love Naked juice, but I haven’t seen these before. I definitely can’t wait to try one!

• Reply hautebeautyguide Mar 17, 2016 at 12:12 am

This looks delicious. I just started juicing. I will have to try this brand out next!

• Reply swell condition Mar 17, 2016 at 3:55 am

Oh, I’ll have to try Naked Cold Pressed Juice too – they all look SO good!

• Reply top5life Mar 17, 2016 at 5:09 am

I would love to try the orange one. Though, all of them look so refreshing!

• Reply Shaylee Field Mar 17, 2016 at 1:14 pm

I want to try that pineapple one so bad! I love pressed juices!

• Reply Fashionable Librarian Mar 17, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Amazingly colorful…these look like they are right up my alley and I will put them on my radar.

• Reply Ann Bacciaglia Mar 17, 2016 at 5:39 pm

This sounds like fantastic juice. I have been eating healthier this year and this would be a great addition to my diet.

• Reply Miss Millennia Mag (@MissMillMag) Mar 17, 2016 at 11:54 pm

I love naked juices and this looks delicious. I would love to try these!!

• Reply Debbie Mar 18, 2016 at 4:13 am

Thanks for introducing me! I can’t wait to try all the Naked Press juices, I’ve really been trying to make healthy choices!

• Reply threekidsandafishc Mar 18, 2016 at 7:40 am

What a great way to fit all he good stuff in! I’ll have to try this!
    Cathy

• Reply Liz Mays Mar 18, 2016 at 7:43 am

I tried cold pressed juices for the first time last year and loved them! I think I need to try these!

• Reply Jojo Vito Mar 18, 2016 at 10:31 am

i love fruits and juices, I can’t go on a day without having one 🙂

• Reply Eileen xo Mar 18, 2016 at 12:18 pm

I juice regularly. When I am unable to juice my own, these are great to get the vitamins and nutrients. They are delicious

• Reply Yonca Mar 20, 2016 at 5:02 am

I love naked juices. Delicious! My son loves them too.

• Reply Kiwi Mar 21, 2016 at 12:21 pm

You took amazing photos. I would love to try these pressed juices!