Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders with Italian Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degree.
- In a small bowl, blend together olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs with parmesan cheese, basil leaves and pepper.
- Dip the chicken strips into oil mixture then dredge them into the seasoned Panko parmesan mixture
- Bake in the pre heated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink or until golden.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!