- 6 chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup dry panko bread crumbs or bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degree.
- In a small bowl, blend together olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs with parmesan cheese, basil leaves and pepper.
- Dip the chicken strips into oil mixture then dredge them into the seasoned Panko parmesan mixture
- Bake in the pre heated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink or until golden.