Here's a delicious way to pair my last salsa recipe with seafood. Pan seared sea scallops, served with healthy grain, Kaniwa and fresh mango salsa. This quick, light and diet-friendly meal is still full of flavors, can be on your table in less than 30 minutes!
Hope you'll enjoy this easy pan seared sea scallops recipe and click here to get your Mango Salsa recipe.
Pan Seared Sea Scallops with Mango Salsa
- 8 Sea Scallops, rinse and dry well
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Using a skillet, heat the butter and oil on high heat.
- Season sea scallops with salt/pepper and gently add the scallops into the pan.
- Sear the scallops for about 1 ½ minutes on each side. Do not flip those scallops until the crust is formed.
- Serve immediately with kaniwa and mango salsa