Probiotics Made Delicious by Tropicana #BelieveInYourGut

Tropicana Probiotics Drink

I partnered with my friends at Megan Media and Tropicana for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.

My family’s health is always my top priority, and I will never put their health at risk.  As a mom, I am very careful with the products I choose and cook for my family, in particular those that are for the kids.  What I feed them has a major impact on their health today and impacts and influences their future health as well.  The stomach is one of the most important parts of our body and a major reason why we need to take extra measures to eat healthy.

Tropicana Probiotics Drink

I make sure that my kids and the rest of my family get enough vitamins and minerals to function optimally.  Probiotics are one thing I always give to my kids (and myself), at least in the last few years after learning how important they are for the overall health of our bodies.  It’s not always easy, as my kids aren’t fond of drinking many of the probiotics drinks out there and they’re too young to ingest pills and most supplements.

Tropicana Probiotics Drink

I’m really happy to have discovered Tropicana Probiotics drinks as they contain over one billion live and active cultures.   It’s also one of the best tasting drinks you can find in the grocery store.  I was really quite surprised with how delicious each of the flavors were; my husband and I both liked it and my kids have been going crazy for it, too.  It has a ton of probiotics in it, and it’s still suitable for kids and even pregnant and lactating women.

In partnering with Tropicana and learning more about the drink, I found out that it doesn’t contain artificial flavors and added sugar, that’s huge!  And you know from reading my other posts that anything made from natural ingredients gets two thumbs up from me! It is also gluten-free and vegan, and has a sufficient amount of Vitamin C for the entire day.  The whole “two birds with one stone” analogy works perfectly here, as each day vitamin C and probiotics were two things I’d try to check off… nice that I can now do it with a single drink.

Tropicana Probiotics Drink

Tropicana Probiotics come in three delightful flavors which you can choose from- Pineapple Mango, Strawberry Banana, and Peach Passion Fruit.  My personal favorite is Strawberry Banana. I could have drank the entire bottle as it tasted like a refreshing smoothie.  How about you, which is your favorite?  It’s really quite convenient being able to serve up the kids a great portion of probiotics right in their morning drink.  No more awful probiotics drinks.  Tropicana is a trusted name and this is a huge addition to their family of products.

rochkirstin
    May 2, 2017 at 1:23 am

No added sugar is great especially for those who are conscious of calories and sugar intake. I’m sure the 3 flavors are delicious!

Alli Smith
    May 2, 2017 at 2:30 am

Ive been getting my daily probiotics in my orange juice and it’s such a pleasant way to make sure my gut is healthy. I want to try the Pineapple Mango.

Sarah Bailey
    May 2, 2017 at 3:41 am

Oh yum how delicious do these look, I have to admit I haven’t seen these in shops yet but I’m going to keep my eyes pealed now!

alisonrost
    May 2, 2017 at 3:49 am

Gut health is so important. Products like this are a great way for people who may not invest in supplements .. to have a healthy dose of probiotics. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for the Pineapple Mango flavor when I’m at the grocery

Robin Rue
    May 2, 2017 at 3:51 am

Those do sound really tasty! I have not tried probiotics yet, but would be interested in trying these for sure.

Jenn @ EngineerMommy
    May 2, 2017 at 5:30 am

I had no idea probiotics were in orange juice now. This is fabulous- I will pick this up at the store!

Toni Patton
    May 2, 2017 at 6:44 am

I am going to have to look for this. I take probiotics now, but love OJ so I would definitely love getting them this way.

Franc Ramon
    May 2, 2017 at 7:14 am

We also have tropicana here but yours looks like it has a much richer fruity taste. This can really be a healthy drinks.

Betty
    May 2, 2017 at 9:05 am

I didn’t know Tropicana made a drink with probiotics! Score! I can’t wait to get it and try it out!

Jaime Nicole
    May 2, 2017 at 10:01 am

I love that this is in juice! I hate taking pills but probiotics definitely help to keep tummy troubles in check!

Pam Wattenbarger
    May 2, 2017 at 11:01 am

Probiotics are so important to a healthy gut. I take them every day but I will have to check out these juices.

Katie Kinsley
    May 2, 2017 at 11:36 am

I have never heard of probiotics in juice form. I would like to try this because the other alternative is for me to eat yogurt to get it into my diet.

Emily
    May 2, 2017 at 12:12 pm

I love Tropicana juice! I was not aware that there was probiotics in them, that makes them even better!

Maurene Cabrera
    May 2, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I know how important it is that we have probiotics in our body. Thanks for sharing how to acquire them.

Annemarie LeBlanc
    May 2, 2017 at 11:01 pm

I love Tropicana drinks but I have not noticed that they had a probiotic line. I will have to stock up on these delicious drinks. Warmer weather ahead, so we’re sure going to be drinking up our juice with probiotics!

danik
    May 3, 2017 at 12:35 am

These look so yummy and so healthy 🙂

My Teen Guide
    May 3, 2017 at 2:06 am

Love that there is no added sugar in Tropicana Probiotics! We are guaranteed that we get nothing else but beneficial bacteria, vitamins and minerals in every glass. Awesome.

Valerie Gray (@valmg)
    May 3, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I know probiotics seem to have been growing in popularity. I haven’t seen these in my area yet and am hoping they add more flavors by the time they ae here.

bohemianbabushka
    May 4, 2017 at 10:23 am

They look and sound delicioso! Look forward to trying them out with Sweetie and The Grands. Gracias for the intro. BB2U