I still have some Garbanzo Beans left from last recipe : Vegetarian Skillet with Kale and Garbanzo Beans. I thought, it would be a good idea to use them again for a new recipe. The only thing came up in my head is roasted garbanzo beans. I grabbed a few of spices from my pantry and decided to mix them up for this recipe. I roasted the beans for about 45 minutes at 350 F.
Repin this Roasted Garbanzo Beans with Spices
Save it and use the recipe later
Don’t forget to follow PoshJournal on Pinterest to see more updates and recipes!
- 1 can of Garbanzo Beans Low Sodium or Salt Free
- 1 Tablespoon of Garam Masala
- 1 Tablespoon of Paprika Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoon of Flax Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- Teaspoon Add 1/2 of Cayenne Pepper to add heat only if you like spicy
Drain Garbanzo Beans and Use paper towel to remove excess water. Toss all spices, flax oil, beans into a bowl, then massage until evenly coated. Preheat oven then place pan in an oven and set to 350 F. Cook until beans are browned and crispy for at about 30 - 45 minutes.