Samsung Open House #HeresToHome

Samsung Open House #HeresToHome

Samsung Open House #HeresToHome

When I hear Samsung I think of innovation.  For me it all started with their TVs about 7 years ago.  They set themselves apart from and became a leader in that technology and I found myself a happy owner of a Samsung TV that is still looking and sounding great today.  I have since become the proud owner of a Samsung refrigerator and a Samsung washer and dryer set.  I like to stay on-top of what they’re coming out with next as I know it will be cool and potentially life changing.  There’s a new Samsung Open House in certain Best Buy stores with some brand new sku-s that are right on-par with the excitement and ingenuity that I expect.

Check out the Samsung  Technology Brings Innovation Home product pages at Best Buy

Samsung Open House #HeresToHome

Samsung Open House #HeresToHome

The first product is the Samsung Black Stainless 4-Door Flex™.  I love how the refrigerator has a bottom-right door that switches from fridge to freezer just by the push of a button.  It’s roomy inside and has adjustable shelves and crispers.  The Power Cool and Power Freeze features can quickly lower temperatures in the compartments lightning-fast (I have these features on my Samsung fridge and they come in so handy).  I love the black stainless steel look… makes me want to redo my whole kitchen with black Samsun appliances as the centerpiece.  No fingerprints and they’re also magnetic, score!

Samsung Open House #HeresToHomeThe second product that I want to discuss is the Samsung Flex Duo® Range.  It is equally innovative as it becomes twice as affective as a regular oven by splitting in two, enabling you to cook two dishes simultaneously at two different temperatures (or of course have single large oven to cook bigger items).  I can just imagine how helpful that would be when I’m prepping for a party and am juggling both entries and appetizers or two different types of entries.  I currently have to constantly check in one to make sure it’s not burning, and my use of the timer gets all out of whack.  Having the 2 different temperatures would be a life-saver.  On top of that the range has 5 (yes 5!) cooktop elements and also includes a 3 setting warming drawer.

It is almost as if someone at Samsung watched me working in the kitchen for the last year and recorded all of the times I found myself in a difficult situation, then developed the perfect products to help me.  A couple of more things to take note of around these products:

–       You can save an additional 10% off 4+ Samsung Major Kitchen Appliances (Runs through 11/3)

–       Save an additional 10% with the purchase of 3 or more Samsung Chef Collection appliances. (Runs through 12/31)

–       Buy $3000 in Samsung Kitchen Appliances and receive a $300 prepaid card (Runs through 10/31)

Here’s a store locator link to see if a Samsung Open House is near you:

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

• Reply Debbie Denny Oct 18, 2015 at 9:13 pm

These are great products. I really like the fridge. Looks like lots of room for all your goodies.

• Reply Heather Oct 19, 2015 at 12:16 am

I have fridge envy! oh the space! It’s absolutely amazing!

• Reply patricemfoster Oct 19, 2015 at 3:17 am

I am loving the new appliance and there advance features…Time for a change in my household thanks for sharing.

• Reply victoria Oct 19, 2015 at 4:46 am

what are the great products. I really love the fridge and i love it for being organizing our stock in the fridge.

• Reply Elizabeth O. Oct 19, 2015 at 5:53 am

These appliances are to die for! I would love a fridge like that! It’s so spacious and clean looking.

• Reply Dogvills Oct 19, 2015 at 8:46 am

I just bought a Samsung Fridge yesterday. It’s the same size, but it’s a different model. I love it!

• Reply Robin Rue (@massholemommy) Oct 19, 2015 at 9:38 am

I want that fridge in my life! Nothing would ever get lost in the back with that baby!

• Reply Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle Oct 19, 2015 at 2:12 pm

Samsung appliance are great, and it’s no surprise. Their electronics are top of the line. Why wouldn’t they carry that over to their other products?

• Reply Ourfamilyworld Oct 19, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Everything looks awesome. Samsung is a great brand. Their appliances are durable and they last for many years.

• Reply shasta2014 Oct 19, 2015 at 6:03 pm

I LOVE that refrigerator. It is so sleek and modern but also so functional. I love how these newer appliances are so useful but stunning!

• Reply Kathy Oct 19, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Those are some nice appliances. I need that fridge! I can always use a lot of space like that. I love it! I’m going to check around for this one the next time I’m at Best Buy. That’s the only place I like to get my appliances from.

• Reply jeanette Oct 19, 2015 at 9:10 pm

We just bought appliances a few months ago. We have had Samsung stuff in the past, and have loved it. I could really use this kitchen! I love it!

• Reply Rosey Oct 19, 2015 at 9:44 pm

I am in the market for ALL new appliances. I love that Samsung makes such pretty ones!

• Reply Savannah miller Oct 19, 2015 at 9:56 pm

I so need a new fridge! My hubby and I got a small one when we first moved out, now that my boys are getting bigger we need more room! That fridge from Samsung looks like it would be more than big enough :)!!

• Reply Stephanie Pass Oct 19, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Wow, I want that fridge! I would love a section that I could switch from freezer to fridge whenever I needed extra space in one or the other.

• Reply sicorra Oct 19, 2015 at 10:42 pm

Love all of their new appliances. My favorite is the fridge. It looks so beautiful and so easy to keep everything organized inside.

• Reply Jennifer Van Huss Oct 19, 2015 at 10:43 pm

When I think of Samsung, I think of the future! Wow! That fridge and freezer is something I want!! I love all the space and technology!

• Reply Lynsey Jones Oct 20, 2015 at 12:30 am

Samsung has been a trusted brand for many years now. I like that fridge! It’s really nice. Thank you for sharing about Samsung’s new technology.

• Reply lisa Oct 20, 2015 at 12:42 am

I would love to have that fridge! I am in the market for a new one and that looks right up my alley! Love it!

• Reply Emily Oct 20, 2015 at 1:47 am

Wow the fridge looks so big! I could use a bigger fridge mine is so crowded.

• Reply Tiffany @ Daily Leisure Oct 20, 2015 at 6:32 am

Oh my gosh! I’m in love with all of those appliances! I think of electronics when I think of Samsung, not household appliances. How cool!

• Reply winifredjac Oct 20, 2015 at 2:39 pm

yes, i would love all that, please. such an ideal kitchen… with white cabinets for me!

• Reply Jeanine Oct 20, 2015 at 11:19 pm

I would LOVE all of this. I love samsung products, and when it comes to household things like appliances, I just love them!

• Reply Erin (@SugarCrumbs) Oct 21, 2015 at 1:38 am

Oh I love these appliances! I won’t lie… in an ideal world, I’d be replacing every single one of my kitchen appliances!

• Reply tonyacoleman Oct 21, 2015 at 1:43 am

These appliances are amazing! I know where to go to get new appliances if I ever want to redecorate my kitchen again.

• Reply Clarissa Esquivel Oct 21, 2015 at 3:04 am

Look at that fridge! I love looking at appliances for when we buy our first home!

• Reply Rebecca Oct 21, 2015 at 3:25 am

The refridgerator is so sleek and huge! We plan to move in a year or so and will need a new one. I’ll be looking into Samsung!

• Reply Shanéy Maharaj Oct 21, 2015 at 8:47 am

Okay I’m sold. I want that fridge. It’s like every moms dream fridge. Now I wish I had a big house.

• Reply Marielle Altenor Oct 21, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Samsung appliances are great and last a long time! We have a Samsung fridge and stove and love it!

• Reply CourtneyLynne Oct 21, 2015 at 6:59 pm

I have been wanting a new fridge so bad and the one I’ve been eyeing is a Samsung!!!! Hopefully one day!

• Reply HilLesha Oct 21, 2015 at 9:35 pm

I have never tried Samsung appliances before, but I have heard nothing but good about them! I plan on purchasing a washer and dryer set by them in the future. 🙂

• Reply Julie (xfallenmoon) Oct 22, 2015 at 12:12 am

Oh wow! Can we switch kitchen? So much space!!! I’ve never tried Samsung before, maybe one day!

• Reply jo Oct 22, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Wow! We need to update our kitchen and I think this is the system that we need! I love the design, color and a lot more stuff indicated in the post! I am going to tell my husband about this! 😀 Exciting!