San Diego Automotive Museum | Balboa Park – VIDEO !

San Diego Auto Museum

San Diego Automotive Museum | Balboa Park – VIDEO !

San Diego Automotive Museum at Balboa Park. The museum features Frank Sinatra’s 1967 Austin Petrol Hire Car, Louie Mattar’s Fabulous $75,000 Car, a unique selection of motorcycles and even some bicycles too.

San Diego Auto Museum

One of the nice things about Balboa Park is Free Museum Tuesdays – for the first four Tuesdays of the month, San Diego County residents can get into various museums for free. Just be sure to come early because a good parking spot is very hard to find.

Please check out our San Diego Automotive Museum video on you tube!

• Reply Amanda Sep 18, 2015 at 9:07 pm

My boys are VERY much into cars and trucks so they would LOVE to go to a museum like this. The nearest one to us is an outdoor museum, which is a bummer since Chicago typically has pretty ugly weather.

• Reply Kelly Hutchinson Sep 18, 2015 at 10:51 pm

I went to an auto show a few years ago and I had the best time! I love the cool Frank Sinatra car.

• Reply Elizabeth O. Sep 19, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I am not a car lover but I don’t mind going to museums that showcase cars. They are so nice to look at and there is so much to learn as well.

• Reply CourtneyLynne Sep 19, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Omg what a neat museum! My hubby would love going someplace like this. He just loves cars

• Reply Victoria Sep 19, 2015 at 4:51 pm

What an awesome museum. My hubby and the two boys would surely love this they would really like cars.

• Reply Annemarie LeBlanc Sep 20, 2015 at 3:37 am

This is a nice place to visit, especially for car-loving folks. I just kinda got confused when you said “the first four Tuesdays” of the month, we can get in for free. Is it every Tuesday of the month or only on the first Tuesday?

• Reply Mykidsguide Sep 20, 2015 at 1:20 pm

My husband and son would be so thrilled to go to a museum like this. They love cars, both vintage and modern.

• Reply Ms. Katrina Sep 20, 2015 at 8:44 pm

I am not into cars but I always love when I spot a classic or unusual automobile travelling down the road. It really makes my day.

• Reply Betzy Carmona Sep 21, 2015 at 5:16 am

how cool, my husband would love it

• Reply HilLesha Sep 21, 2015 at 6:43 am

How fun and exciting! I don’t really get into cars, but it would be awesome to visit a museum like this, though.

• Reply Maria Sep 22, 2015 at 2:21 am

Would be a lovely place to explore while visiting San Diego. Hope to make it out there one day!

• Reply Dhemz Sep 22, 2015 at 3:07 am

that’s pretty cool! My husband would love to check this out!