Slim Down with BikiniBod – All Natural, Non – GMO and 100% Vegan

BikiniBod

Disclosure : This post is sponsored by  BikiniBod but the content and opinions expressed here are my own

There are many different reasons why we gain weight: depression, lack of sleep, not getting enough exercise and eating too much of the wrong foods are a handful of them.  I probably enjoy food as much as anyone and publish new recipes multiple times a week,  That combined with a hectic schedule that digs into my sleep patterns, and having just enough time to play with my kids it is especially tough to find time to exercise.  When I find a spare hour here or there it’s a decision of whether I want to have some family time, sleep time, or actually motivate to exercise.  This question often pops up and it’s always hard to make a decision. Of course, exercise is very important but how could i go to the gym if I don’t have any energy due to lack of sleep and overwhelming work.  This is the kind of lifestyle that I am trying to change because it is just not me.. I was very active when I was young and would to gym almost every day.  I worked as an aerobic instructor for years.  I ate healthy then and still eat healthy but often visit restaurants where I cave in on temptation foods and with that I must say that I consume more calories than I burn.

As I get older, my body is also gaining some more pounds. My family and others close to me probably won’t notice it too much because I don’t gain too much weight all over my body, instead I store fat in my stomach, around my waist and in my cheeks.  That may not sound too bad but I do have to find different sizes of clothes to wear when my waist is at a bigger size.  With my frame having very small hips, it can accentuate the look of my bigger belly and make my body looks worse when I have gained some pounds around my waist.  I’ve tried squats and sit-ups, and my stomach got tighten for a little while yet went back to chunky again about 2-3 days after stopped the exercises. I never gave up though, and have been doing this for years with the same result.  Until recently I got an invite to try BikiniBod.  I wasn’t sure as I didn’t know what it was, maybe a weight-loss pill? I wasn’t really interested at first but after I checked some of list of (natural) ingredients.  It was clearly different from other products on the market as the product is 100% vegan and uses natural ingredients from fruit and plant extracts.  Some of these include: bitter orange, yohimbe bark, grape, raspberry, blueberry, garcinia cambogia, and green tea leaves. The product contains caffeine, which is not a problem for a coffee drinker like me. BikiniBOD‘s caffeine content is about equal to that of a medium cup of premium roasted coffee. I drink about 3 cups of coffee a day, so my body’s reaction to this pill was completely normal. I noticed that I gain a significant amount of energy after drinking the pills and it absolutely decrease my appetite. I wouldn’t recommend you to skip meals for any reason, especially if you are taking this fat burner pill. After taking this pill for 3 weeks, I dropped 1 size of jeans, about 4 lbs.  Again, I don’t usually stick with diets. I eat regular meals and I even try to test out some restaurant foods once or twice a week. I didn’t do any special workout due to my busy schedule (but my recommendation is that you need to be more active and exercise for your own health reasons). The BikiniBod offers a 30 day money back guarantee, which is a reasonable time to try and see if you like the product or not.

What  I experienced during trial :

• On one occasion I took the pills on an empty stomach and felt a little bit of Nausea. I hadn’t eaten anything for more than 6 hours ( we were on a small roadtrip).  Again, don’t skip meals!
  • The Caffeine contents boosted my energy, yet didn’t keep me awake later that night. This is a good thing!
  • I dropped 1 size of jeans during trial

Quick tips on dropping weight using a weight loss product:

(1) Don’t skip meals and drink plenty of water
(2) Read the ingredients carefully
(3) Exercise regularly
(4) Avoid other caffeine products

* The information on this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. BikiniBOD is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. BikiniBOD is intended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. BikiniBod makes no guarantees or representations, express or implied, about weight loss or improved appearance. Consult your physician before starting any diet, exercise program, and taking any diet pill to avoid any health issues.

• Reply Dogvills Nov 11, 2015 at 9:49 am

Oh wow, I can see the difference. I am working on losing a few more pounds. I will check this out.

• Reply Chubskulit Rose Nov 11, 2015 at 2:04 pm

This is my first time hearing about BikiniBod weight loss supplements. Just like you, my fat is around my lower belly and it’s hard to get rid of.

• Reply Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle Nov 11, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Your tummy looks great! I’ve got to look into this Bikinibod.

• Reply Jeanette Nov 11, 2015 at 6:24 pm

I am trying to get the pounds off myself. Bad part about getting older your body decides to have a mind of its own. I have too many tummy troubles to try this, but it looks like it worked well for you!

• Reply April G Nov 11, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Wow! I love that you lost a whole jean size during the trial. Good job!

• Reply Ann BAcciaglia Nov 11, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Great results! I need to look into this as my body is changing as I get older and I think a product like this would certainly help me.

• Reply Elizabeth O. Nov 11, 2015 at 10:33 pm

It’s nice to know that it’s effective. I don’t take supplements like this when I’m trying to lose weight, but this is interesting.

• Reply Robin Rue (@massholemommy) Nov 11, 2015 at 11:16 pm

It obviously works! I definitely need to try this. I need to get in shape for next summer!

• Reply lisa Nov 11, 2015 at 11:20 pm

I am trying a new supplement regime to go along with my workouts. I like the renewed energy I get with the appetite suppressant as well.

• Reply Liz Mays Nov 12, 2015 at 12:37 am

Wow that’s awesome! I’m glad it had made such a big difference. It’s really nice that it uses all natural ingredients.

• Reply Jennifer Van Huss Nov 12, 2015 at 2:09 am

That sounds like a great supplement!! I wonder how well it does long term!

• Reply JenniferDawn Nov 12, 2015 at 2:45 am

I would have to check out the ingredient list. I am very cautious of what goes in to my body these days!

• Reply Nicole Haas Etolen Nov 12, 2015 at 3:45 am

I think this is really perfect for me, I have a problem with my bi tummy, I would love to try it.

• Reply Jeni Hawkins Nov 12, 2015 at 5:07 am

Looks awesome! I could definitely use this! Thank you so much for sharing your results with us!

• Reply Bri Nov 12, 2015 at 6:56 am

I really like how this supplement is formulated with all natural ingredients. Exercising regular and eating well balanced meals is very important.

• Reply Terri Ramsey Beavers Nov 12, 2015 at 10:32 am

I could really use this product. I can’t do any tummy exercises following failed back surgery so I have to really watch everything I eat. Any weight gain kills me pain wise in my back.

• Reply Mom Does It All (@misteedawnw) Nov 12, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Sounds like something I could really use! As I get older I start to gain weight, too.

• Reply Ourfamilyworld Nov 12, 2015 at 3:03 pm

I need something to boost my weight loss. Diet and exercise alone won’t do it.

• Reply Lynndee Nov 12, 2015 at 3:30 pm

This is the first time that I’ve heard of BikiniBod and I can’t help but think of my sister. Losing fats around her waist has always been a struggle for her. Will tell her about this.

• Reply Ricci Nov 12, 2015 at 5:33 pm

I have never heard of Bikini Bod before and I think it’s really interesting. Everyone tends to pack on the weight during the holidays and it would be really nice to not do so this year…LOL!

• Reply You, Baby and I Blog Nov 12, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Wow, this sounds awesome. I need to get my hands on them. Need to get my body back. 😛

• Reply angie Nov 12, 2015 at 6:28 pm

sounds like you are doing great

• Reply Melissa Nov 12, 2015 at 6:59 pm

I have never heard of this, I will have to pass this along to a friend who is going on vacation soon ad trying to lose a few pounds.

• Reply Ana De Jesus Nov 12, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Your stomach looks great it is important to remain safe while on this diet and agree don’t skip meals.

• Reply Chanelle Nov 12, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Your stomach looks great in the before and after pictures. I think you are doing a fabulous job.

• Reply michelle Nov 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm

this could be an interesting solution for me as i’m needing help dropping some weight

• Reply tara pittman Nov 12, 2015 at 8:30 pm

I have a tummy problem, nothing seems to help mine though. Glad this worked for you.

• Reply platypus6 Nov 12, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Looks like you had good results with this!

• Reply Heidi Spears-Gray Nov 12, 2015 at 10:24 pm

I’ve recently started up my exercise routine again. Slow but sure, I prefer the hard way vs. supplements but it’s good that you’ve had results with this!!

• Reply Chelley @ A is For Adelaide Nov 13, 2015 at 1:07 am

Sounds like a great thing for those who need a jump start! Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Elizabeth O. Nov 13, 2015 at 1:24 am

I haven’t thought about taking any supplements to lose weight. I’m a bit scared, I guess. This sounds interesting though. Always with the proper diet and exercise, of course.

• Reply HilLesha Nov 13, 2015 at 1:38 am

It sounds like a promising product! Even though I mostly eat vegan and drink mostly water (3 liters a day; no soda or sugary drinks), I’ve been still struggling with losing some weight. I may have to give something like this a try.

• Reply chbernard Nov 13, 2015 at 3:56 am

It’s always very interesting to learn about new weight loss products, thanks for sharing with us 🙂

• Reply tiarasandtantrums Nov 13, 2015 at 4:48 am

I totally need to lose some weight right now, but I think exercise will e key for me at this point. But i will check these out

• Reply Tiffany @ Daily Leisure Nov 13, 2015 at 5:44 am

I’ve had that same problem since I was younger. I gain weight in my face and belly, and my hips and legs are the significantly smaller.

• Reply postgradandpostcards Nov 13, 2015 at 10:29 am

A real person with real results!

• Reply Lexie Lane Nov 13, 2015 at 11:02 am

Wow the picture tells the results! There really is difference 🙂 Plus, thanks for your practical tips to lose weight. Drinking plenty of water indeed is very vital to the process 🙂

• Reply Claudette Esterine Nov 13, 2015 at 2:53 pm

This seems like a good product, especially for those who like to get supplemental help with weight loss.

• Reply Rosey Nov 13, 2015 at 3:22 pm

I always heard the body changes as you get older. Now that I’m getting older, I see that is very true!

• Reply Lisa Rios Nov 13, 2015 at 4:50 pm

BikiniBod looks like a wonderful product, though I am hearing it for the first time. I love that you already have got good results out of it. The additional tips are so worthy as well so it is clear you need to do something more as well.

• Reply Angie Scheie Nov 13, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Interesting. I’m usually pretty weary of pills like this because of the “sounds too good to be true” factor. It sounds like the ingredients are pretty natural, and that is so awesome that you have noticed an energy shift! I have tried taking pills in the past like Metabolife to get my energy up. They have had some not so pretty side effects though. I’ll have to look into this more!

• Reply Bonnie @wemake7 Nov 13, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Sounds like a great product. I think I need about 10 of those bottles to slim me down. =)

• Reply Liz Mays Nov 13, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Congrats on dropping a size when you tried it! That’s always fantastic when something works for you.

• Reply Krystal's Kitsch Nov 13, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Non-gmo products are important to me, so I am glad to see more of them. Good luck with those!

• Reply Shaylee Field Nov 14, 2015 at 12:36 am

Interesting! I’m always tentative about “diet” pills but since these are vegan and natural I might look into them, thank you!

• Reply Claudia Krusch Nov 14, 2015 at 1:16 am

Wow! I love that you lost a whole size during the trial. Awesome!

• Reply Sojourner Williams Nov 14, 2015 at 2:11 am

I’ve never heard of Bikini Bod. I am very suspicious of diet pills. I’m glad you like the product though and I wish you much continued success on your journey.

• Reply Erin (@SugarCrumbs) Nov 14, 2015 at 6:06 pm

I’ve never heard of this product before! I can’t take diet pills or anything but I’ll share this with my friends that can!

• Reply christina aliperti Nov 16, 2015 at 4:58 am

As I have gotten older, it’s much harder to lose weight. This product may be helpful as a supplement to my diet.

• Reply Adriana Nov 16, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Wow how awesome! Congrats on the success, seems like a great product!

• Reply mywifestyles Nov 17, 2015 at 3:02 pm

Wow! you look great! can totally see a difference! I want to these.