Disclosure : This post is sponsored by BikiniBod but the content and opinions expressed here are my own
There are many different reasons why we gain weight: depression, lack of sleep, not getting enough exercise and eating too much of the wrong foods are a handful of them. I probably enjoy food as much as anyone and publish new recipes multiple times a week, That combined with a hectic schedule that digs into my sleep patterns, and having just enough time to play with my kids it is especially tough to find time to exercise. When I find a spare hour here or there it’s a decision of whether I want to have some family time, sleep time, or actually motivate to exercise. This question often pops up and it’s always hard to make a decision. Of course, exercise is very important but how could i go to the gym if I don’t have any energy due to lack of sleep and overwhelming work. This is the kind of lifestyle that I am trying to change because it is just not me.. I was very active when I was young and would to gym almost every day. I worked as an aerobic instructor for years. I ate healthy then and still eat healthy but often visit restaurants where I cave in on temptation foods and with that I must say that I consume more calories than I burn.
As I get older, my body is also gaining some more pounds. My family and others close to me probably won’t notice it too much because I don’t gain too much weight all over my body, instead I store fat in my stomach, around my waist and in my cheeks. That may not sound too bad but I do have to find different sizes of clothes to wear when my waist is at a bigger size. With my frame having very small hips, it can accentuate the look of my bigger belly and make my body looks worse when I have gained some pounds around my waist. I’ve tried squats and sit-ups, and my stomach got tighten for a little while yet went back to chunky again about 2-3 days after stopped the exercises. I never gave up though, and have been doing this for years with the same result. Until recently I got an invite to try BikiniBod. I wasn’t sure as I didn’t know what it was, maybe a weight-loss pill? I wasn’t really interested at first but after I checked some of list of (natural) ingredients. It was clearly different from other products on the market as the product is 100% vegan and uses natural ingredients from fruit and plant extracts. Some of these include: bitter orange, yohimbe bark, grape, raspberry, blueberry, garcinia cambogia, and green tea leaves. The product contains caffeine, which is not a problem for a coffee drinker like me. BikiniBOD‘s caffeine content is about equal to that of a medium cup of premium roasted coffee. I drink about 3 cups of coffee a day, so my body’s reaction to this pill was completely normal. I noticed that I gain a significant amount of energy after drinking the pills and it absolutely decrease my appetite. I wouldn’t recommend you to skip meals for any reason, especially if you are taking this fat burner pill. After taking this pill for 3 weeks, I dropped 1 size of jeans, about 4 lbs. Again, I don’t usually stick with diets. I eat regular meals and I even try to test out some restaurant foods once or twice a week. I didn’t do any special workout due to my busy schedule (but my recommendation is that you need to be more active and exercise for your own health reasons). The BikiniBod offers a 30 day money back guarantee, which is a reasonable time to try and see if you like the product or not.
What I experienced during trial :
- On one occasion I took the pills on an empty stomach and felt a little bit of Nausea. I hadn’t eaten anything for more than 6 hours ( we were on a small roadtrip). Again, don’t skip meals!
- The Caffeine contents boosted my energy, yet didn’t keep me awake later that night. This is a good thing!
- I dropped 1 size of jeans during trial
Quick tips on dropping weight using a weight loss product:
(1) Don’t skip meals and drink plenty of water
(2) Read the ingredients carefully
(3) Exercise regularly
(4) Avoid other caffeine products
* The information on this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. BikiniBOD is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. BikiniBOD is intended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. BikiniBod makes no guarantees or representations, express or implied, about weight loss or improved appearance. Consult your physician before starting any diet, exercise program, and taking any diet pill to avoid any health issues.