Snacking Moments with Teddy Soft Bakes

Teddy Soft Baked Snacks

I’m sharing Teddy Soft Bakes in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #myfirstTeddy #discoverTeddy

Nobody is around my kids more than me for those times when they are experiencing trying moments and aren’t necessarily at their happiest.  This includes when I need to put them in timeout, enforce homework times or monitor their chores.  That comes with the territory of being a parent, so I do all I can to also spend time with my kids when they are at their happiest.  Going to their games, enjoying family vacations and having our designated family time for movies, dance offs and crafts are a few things that always bring out their bright smiles.

Teddy Soft Baked Snacks

It’s the little daily things that also make my kids’ day.  Snack time is one of those things they get extremely excited for, in-fact they get fixated on it and can think of nothing else!  I reflect back on when I was that age and can relate, snacks and toys seemed to make the world go ‘round.  When my kids are snacking I can get them to open up more, maybe talk about their favorite subjects at school or random stuff (recently I had a great conversation with my daughter about what life would be like on Mars).  A sweet snack in-hand seems to bring out the sweet side of a kid!

Teddy Soft Baked Snacks

I’ve mentioned before how Teddy Soft Bakes are a favorite for my kids.  From the soft outside, the chocolate or vanilla filling, and of course the fact that it’s a big bear that they can bight into all make the treat a home run.  My husband is now hooked on them too, which as fine by me since they have ingredients like eggs, flour and milk.  He grubs down on them while kicking it in the backyard with our kids.  Being able to chomp off the bears arms, legs and head adds to the fun too.  I now make a concerted effort to be sure that I’m there for all of those happy moments with the family, and creating good times on the fly!

Teddy Soft Baked Snacks

• Reply HeidiDee May 6, 2017 at 1:22 pm

How fun! Those look like something my four year old would love!

• Reply kage2015 May 6, 2017 at 8:12 pm

I am not up to date with all the different snack foods for kids. These teddy snack items look like they would be a big hit with the grandkids. Really good size as well.

• Reply Maurene Cabrera May 7, 2017 at 1:04 am

This is a cute and adorable snack! I’m sure my nieces and nephews would love this. It serves as a toy and food at the same time.

• Reply Katie Kinsley May 7, 2017 at 5:49 am

Those are some very large teddy grahams! I don’t think I’ve seen them like this before, but I’d like to try them.

• Reply Jacqui S May 7, 2017 at 6:32 am

My son loved teddy crackers when he was younger. I loved them too! Lol. I’ve enjoyed watching the evolution of the Teddy brand from its inception

• Reply nirra2006 May 7, 2017 at 7:45 pm

My little boy used to love teddy grahams. These are so cute!

• Reply toastycritic May 7, 2017 at 9:45 pm

I have never had these or seen these around. They look cute and I am sure that my daughter would love them.

• Reply cosmeticsanctuary May 7, 2017 at 9:50 pm

I keep seeing these everywhere and always forget to pick them up for my son to try! They are so cute!

• Reply Sari Florencio May 8, 2017 at 3:54 am

Kids would definitely love munching this Teddy Soft Bakes. And will sure a bit hit to all age group of kids. Even me I would love to try this goodies.

• Reply Jeanine May 8, 2017 at 9:10 am

I’ve never seen these before. I wonder if we have them where I live? They look delicious and I know my kids would LOVE them!

• Reply Rebecca Swenor May 8, 2017 at 11:46 am

It looks like she had a blast in the pool and really enjoyed her Teddy Soft Bake snack. I have yet to try these but I know my niece’s would love them. Thanks for sharing this precious moment and these are the times the kids will remember.

• Reply Ave Hla May 8, 2017 at 2:30 pm

My daughter loves the Teddy Soft Bakes too! They are perfect for after school snacks or when on the go! Great photos!

• Reply Yes Missy May 8, 2017 at 3:10 pm

This is the first I’ve heard of Teddy Soft Bakes, but I like them already! I’ll have to pick some up next time I’m at the store.

• Reply Louise x (@withlovefromlou) May 8, 2017 at 5:31 pm

My kids absolutely love these! They’re called Barney Bears over here in the UK though 🙂

• Reply Amanda Love May 9, 2017 at 7:34 pm

I think this is an awesome snack that Madison would love to have after playing so much the entire afternoon! It’s adorable too!

• Reply Meeta May 11, 2017 at 8:42 am

I have never heard of these treats but I think my kid would have to fight me to get to these!

• Reply GD Blog May 21, 2017 at 10:32 pm

I would love to try this snack, never heard of it. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna love this, too.