The acai bowl is loaded with antioxidants and is perfect as an on-the-go breakfast. It’s super easy and quick to make, yet has tons of delicious flavor! You can mix in just about any topping your like to boost the flavor. Have fun with it!
Acai fruit pulp is even richer in antioxidants than cranberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries. Acai berries boost weight loss, improves your skin’s health and helps prevent aging.
I used all organic ingredients for this recipe
- For Blending :
- 1 Cup frozen unsweetened Acai Smoothie Pack or 1/4 Navitas Naturals Acai Powder
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 2/3 Ripe Banana
- 1-2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder
- Goji Berries
- Any Fruits or nuts that you like or have handy.
- I used a Banana Goji Berries, Sliced Almonds, Hemps Seeds, Chia Seeds and Cocoa Powder!
Combine all ingredients in Blender and blend. Pour into a bowl and add a few more toppings, possibly sliced almonds for some extra crunch!