Superfood Health Warrior Chia Bars – Feel Full Longer + 30% Online Discount Code

Superfood Health Warrior Chia Bars

“This blog post is part of a paid Megan Media and Health Warrior blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.”

Snacking is one of the most important parts of my daily routine. It supports my energy and satisfies my sweet tooth cravings. Let’s be honest with ourselves, those cravings will come. So instead of driving ourselves crazy trying to suppress them, it’s better to fulfill those cravings with smart choices. My eating plan consists 3 big meals and 2 snacks per day: breakfast, then my first snack, lunch, then my second snack, and dinner. I usually eat snacks about 2-3 hours after each meal to keep my energy up, feel full longer, stabilize my blood sugar and prevent overeating during the next meal.

Superfood Health Warrior Chia Bars

While snacks play an important role in my diet, choosing the right products can be challenging. I always read through all the product’s ingredients and do some research before consuming it. Fresh fruits are always perfect but I also enjoy some unsalted nuts or snack bars like Health Warrior Chia Bars. The Health Warrior bars are made with real ingredients like chia seeds. It’s a 100 calorie snack and contains only 4-5 g of sugar. These bars are becoming a favorite snack product of mine as they really do keep me full longer, but don’t weigh me down like some of the heavy bars out there that upset my stomach.

No matter how healthy a snack is, if it doesn’t taste good I’ll probably never buy it again.  With Health Warrior, I’m enjoying the taste from the very first bite, and am not even close to getting bored with the taste. One thing that stands out the most is the consistency; if you’ve had chia seeds before then you know what I’m talking about… it’s almost like they’re dancing in my mouth! Compare that to the chalky consistency of most of the other bars out there.

Superfood Health Warrior Chia Bars

I also really like the flavors.  Coconut is my favorite (anything coconut is always my favorite!). I also like that each flavor tastes very different from the next. With other bars, they’ll often have 3 flavors like chocolate, honey, and peanut butter, and all three will taste the same. Health Warrior has acai berry, mango, dark cherry chocolate, banana nut, and others that make mixing it up fun for your taste buds.

Health Warrior uses superfoods to fill their snacks with nutrients that our body needs like vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber. They are a great bar for my midday snack and are perfect before or after workout.

Superfood Health Warrior Chia Bars

Have you tried Health Warrior Chia Bars. yet? Whether you’re already a huge fan (like me), or want to give them a first try, head over to the Health Warrior website and use the promo code rikalivingston30 at checkout for 30% of your entire order!

Alli Smith
    Jun 2, 2017 at 4:35 am

I always tend to avoid snacks because I have a hard problem finding the right snacks that don’t add a lot of calories. I really need to try Health Warrior because they include superfoods and are good for me. I want to try the coconut since I love all things coconut!

Houseful Of Nicholes
    Jun 2, 2017 at 5:45 am

I’ve never heard of these chia bars, but I know that my son and daughter would probably be interested in these as they always on the go for school sports and dance. Because these are extremely portable, I don’t have to worry about spills or things being soggy when they are ready to eat them.

Yes Missy
    Jun 2, 2017 at 6:21 am

These look like some really great snacks that are healthy as well. I’m with you, if it doesn’t taste good I won’t eat i either. lol

mimicutelips
    Jun 2, 2017 at 7:50 am

My snacks are usually unhealthy. I need to get a healthy option that doesn’t have a lot of calories. The coconut sounds like a good one.

Danik
    Jun 2, 2017 at 8:35 am

I am always up for a healthy snacks as I am a fitness freak. Will give this a try one day 🙂

Kraus House Mom
    Jun 2, 2017 at 2:11 pm

I’ve never heard of Health Warrior. They sound like something that I need. I like snacks, but I’m trying to limit my sugar intake.

Claudia Krusch
    Jun 2, 2017 at 4:07 pm

I will have to pick up some Health Warrior Chia Bars to try. They look like a great option for a healthy snack.

Pam
    Jun 2, 2017 at 5:04 pm

I have actually tried these before and liked them. My favorite was the chocolate peanut butter flavor.

Valerie Gray (@valmg)
    Jun 2, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I’ve never tried or even seen a chia bar. I’m curious what the texture looks like, I’ll have to see if I can see on the internet.

toastycritic
    Jun 2, 2017 at 11:26 pm

Chia is such a big thing in all kinds of health food products right now. Even in the water, which seems strange but true. It’s not really my favorite but I understand the love

Katie Kinsley
    Jun 3, 2017 at 4:09 am

No, I have not heard of these bars before. I think I would like the coconut flavor!

Ayushi
    Jun 3, 2017 at 10:53 am

Ah! Finally something I can eat, eating is like putting oil with a lighter, it burns and increases. Similarly, my pounds have no boundation, so. I would love to try these superfoods and I like coconuts too. It won’t be difficult for me to follow this

Jilly Spellman
    Jun 3, 2017 at 11:42 am

I am always on the lookout for healthier snacks. These look really tasty I can’t wait to try them.

Dawn McAlexander
    Jun 3, 2017 at 5:42 pm

I have to admit that I like chia seeds. I started eating them on salads some time back and I really like them. I would love to try these bars!

Rebecca Swenor
    Jun 3, 2017 at 9:01 pm

These Health Warrior Chia Bars sounds like a great snack idea during the day. I would love to try all of these and I know my niece would love them for her kids too. Chia is good for anyone and I know I would love to add it to my diet more. Thanks for sharing these awesome bars.

Sarah Bailey
    Jun 4, 2017 at 7:51 am

I keep hearing so much about chia, it really seems like an amazing thing to add in to your diet and these warrior bars seem a delicious way to do this.

Jennifer G
    Jun 5, 2017 at 4:34 am

There are so many awesome health benefits of Chia! I am going to have to try these warrior bars. They seem like a great way to add Chia to your diet and they would be a great fast snack for while I am working.

Terri Beavers
    Jun 5, 2017 at 4:55 am

I really need to try chia bars. I have an overactive sweet tooth and I can’t seem to stay away fro sweets.

Shirley Martinez
    Jun 5, 2017 at 7:33 am

I have never had Chia bars. If it’s sweet, it’s definitely for me!