Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
In a prior post I mentioned how Bosch dishwashers can be an absolute lifesaver for someone like me who spends much of my work time in the kitchen. They are the quietest dishwasher brand in the US, have stellar reliability results (they go through 485 quality checks!) and their design features are both functional and help with the aesthetics of your kitchen. That results in the perfect appliance in my book, as it’s something that is there when I need it but not something that interferes with my life (through loud noises or worse-yet, frequent repair jobs that disrupt my life).
There are a few particular features from the new Bosch 100 series that are game-changers for folks like me who spend loads of time in the kitchen. For one, they have PrecisionWash™, a system with sensor technology to leave them sparking clean each and every time. All Bosch dishwashers have this and it’s amazing, as you can skip the whole pre-rinse routine. Love that!
The Utility rack is another great feature of the new 100 series, as you can place those odd shaped items there, which opens the top rack for my usual items. With platters and other items of mine that are large or oblong they can sometimes take up the space of 10 regular-sized items, so this rack can help me run significantly fewer loads throughout the week. With the Bosch 100 series you also get fingerprint-resistant stainless steel, to help keep those fingerprints and smudges away. I thought my kids were the main culprit in my house, but upon further investigation I found that my husband’s fingerprints were all over the place. Go figure.
What makes Bosch the World’s #1 Dishwasher Brand?
1) The quietest dishwasher brand in the U.S.
2) 18 sound reducing technologies.
3) InfoLight ® lets you know it’s running.
1) Bosch is the most reliable dishwasher brand with the lowest repair rate according to a leading consumer publication.
Design & Flexibility
1) A variety of designs and door handle are available to fit any kitchen.
2) 3rd rack adds 30% more loading area.
3) Adjustable Rackmatic™ rack provides 9 adjustable positions giving you maximum loading flexibility.
1) Bosch owns 5 of the top 10 drying scores out of 160 tested dishwashers by a leading consumer publication.
2) Condensation drying sets Bosch apart
Please comment on your experiences with Bosch, and how the features of the new 100 series are working out for you.