Thermos Overnight Coffee Challenge

thermos

I love coffee as much as anything ;). It doesn’t matter how many hours I slept the night before,  I can’t start my day without a nice big cup. I often enjoy coffee all day, from my morning brew until a nice nightcap with dessert. I don’t drink it to keep me awake, rather to enjoy the relaxing and calming feeling that it brings.

These past few days, my husband and I have been busy packing and moving our stuff in preparation for moving into a new house. My life has been pretty crazy, not being able to fully work on my blog and of course all of the things going-on have resulted in a limited amount of sleep.  Not fun! I feel so exhausted  and can’t wait to settle into a new place. One of the biggest mistakes I made was packing my coffee brewer and my favorite coffee mug way too early.

thermos

I was very happy when Thermos invited me to join the #OvernightCoffee Challenge. They kindly sent an overnight shipment of delicious coffee from one of the best coffee roasters in Chicago, Dark Matter Coffee.  They also sent me one of their best products, a Vacuum Insulated Stainless King™ Beverage Bottle, 40-Ounce (or 1.2 L)( Thermos ). I’ve been using the two together and have been enjoying my piping hot coffee at home and on the go.   I feel like I won the jackpot as the coffee taste is so good, and with the insulation on the thermos it stays very hot for a long time.   I love that I can use the lid as a coffee cup too!  I was able to share my coffee with my dear husband who spent  the entire day moving our stuff! I got him hooked with coffee and of course, Thermos!  Thanks Thermos you just made my day with this sleek looking and useful gift,

My family and I have trusted Thermos brand to provide quality insulated food and beverage products for decades.  My mom used to bring hot water in a Thermos for camping so we can make our own cup of noodled…hers was so much better than the ones you find in stores!

Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless King™ Beverage Bottle, 40-Ounce (or 1.2 L)

Features and Benefits:
• Thermos™ vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
• Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
• Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat-proof with cold
• Insulated stainless steel serving cup
• Keeps liquids hot or cold for up to 24 hours
• 40 oz/1.2 L capacity

So today I want to invite you to join the Overnight Coffee Challenge. You can enter the challenge from May 19 to May 23. There will be a total of 25 randomly selected winners for the promotion. Genuine Thermos® Brand and Spong will be facilitating the shipments.

• Reply Jeanette May 23, 2016 at 8:11 am

I remember when I was a kid that my parents always had a thermos when we would go on trips. It is one of my favorite smells now when we travel.

• Reply MyTeenGuide May 23, 2016 at 8:24 am

Thermos is a great brand and we’ve been using it for years. I would love to try this challenge.

• Reply Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle May 23, 2016 at 8:25 am

Thanks for sharing this! I love coffee, so I will definitely be entering this. Mmm. Coffee, coffee, coffee!

• Reply Annemarie LeBlanc May 23, 2016 at 8:38 am

Thermos was a part of my growing up years. My mom filled a thermos mug with hot/cold beverage I can take with me to school. I am still lugging around a thermos insulated jug to work. because I love bringing with me my own coffee.

• Reply Sarah May 23, 2016 at 10:40 am

This is such a great idea, I never thought to use a Thermos product to keep coffee warm, I can see how this would be a beneficial addition in my life!

• Reply lisa May 23, 2016 at 1:23 pm

My husband is a coffee addict. I bet he would love this. He drinks his coffee hot, cold, warm, any way!

• Reply Travel Blogger May 23, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Okay that’s really impressive! I bet my hubs would love this for deployments.

• Reply Jennifer Sikora May 24, 2016 at 6:29 am

Definitely going to join this challenge. I am always about the coffee!

• Reply Kathy May 24, 2016 at 7:01 am

I’m not a coffee drinker, but I can share this with some others. Sounds like a wonderful giveaway too. I still love using Thermos though for other things.

• Reply Jay Simms May 24, 2016 at 7:27 am

I’m not a huge coffee drinker but I do love Thermos for keeping soups and stuff warm for lunch.

• Reply Lynndee May 24, 2016 at 7:34 am

I can’t start my day without my mug of coffee too. That thermos is really nice. Wish they would send me one too. 🙂

• Reply Laura Funk May 24, 2016 at 7:56 am

We love our Thermos containers. Use them for everything!

• Reply Terri Ramsey Beavers May 24, 2016 at 8:04 am

Now that’s what I’m talking about. I start and end each day with coffee. I drink it all day long. This sounds like my cup of “coffee”… Love the thermos and it would sure come in handy here.

• Reply Vera Sweeney May 24, 2016 at 8:10 am

I would be lost with out my cup of coffee!!! This sounds like a fun challenge, the Thermos is perfect for road trips or camping.

• Reply Run For Life (@uprun4life) May 24, 2016 at 10:50 am

I don’t drink a ton of coffee. However, if it would keep my drink ice cold for hours then this thermos sounds perfect.

• Reply jamie May 24, 2016 at 11:29 am

I can say that I’ve never been disappointed with anything I’ve gotten from Thermos. I’ll be shopping soon for new water bottles for the kids to take to summer camp.

• Reply Ricci May 24, 2016 at 11:34 am

This sounds like the perfect product for me! I can’t tell you how many times I am running late in the mornings and it would be great to just take care of the coffee the night before! Great post!

• Reply Miss Angie (@MySoCalledChaos) May 24, 2016 at 12:35 pm

I think I totally need to invest in a thermos. I make my coffee and put it into a tumbler or mug each morning, it’s lukewarm by the time I get to work and it’s never enough. A nice big thermos would be wonderful.

• Reply Eloise May 26, 2016 at 4:58 pm

That’s a great quality thermos I must say! I love my coffee, I will have to get one and put it to the test : )

• Reply Shanéy Vijendranath May 26, 2016 at 7:23 pm

We just entered winter in South Africa. I really need this especially for my son’s formula water at night and for coffee during the day.