Tips to Make Every Day Earth Day!

Tips-to-Make-Every-Day-Earth-Day

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

Earth Day is April 22, 2016 and I am excited to share a few tips that you can do every day of the year to help out mother earth a bit… she sure needs it.  With all of the other pressing stories in the news we sometimes forget one of the most important stories of all, and that’s making sure our planet is healthy for many generations to come.  Here’s a list of simple tips, each of which help out Earth in a different way:

Tips to Make Every Day Earth Day!

(1) Eat Less Meat
(2) Stop junk mail
(3) Stop/Limit Using Disposable plastic
(4) Start composing
(5) Recycle (bottles, cans, paper and more)
(6) Buy Local Produce
(7) Choose ENERGY STAR appliances for your home
(8) Use and reuse cloth bags at the grocery store
(9) Consume less water
(10) Donate to a green’ organization

2016 LG Twin Wash and Sidekick

How many of these things are you doing consistently?  This article is a reminder for me as well, I am only doing about 7 of these on a regular basis and need to up my game, especially on composting!  I’m thankfully taking advantage of ENERGY STAR appliances which have been a big money saver for me as well with reduced energy and water bills, so it’s a total win-win.  Below are some specs on great options for ENERGY STAR washers, dryers and some of the cool features of the LG TWIN Wash and Sidekick…they sound pretty groundbreaking!  I’m happy that Best Buy is one of the companies leading the charge on carrying energy efficient products and also getting the word out on Earth Day! I am so excited about new energy start technology and the coolest features of the Twin Wash and Sidekick.

Don’t forget to visit Best Buy for these special offers :

• 18 months major appliance financing or 10% rewards (increased from 5 to10% for April!) and 10% back in grocery purchases (NEW – testing during this campaign)
  • Free delivery on purchases $399+

• Reply momknowsbest15 Apr 22, 2016 at 7:48 pm

That is one nice laundry room. Mine is the size of a closet.

• Reply Elizabeth O. Apr 22, 2016 at 8:10 pm

That’s a very good list. There is nothing better than helping the environment each day and you can do that by living a health, eco-friendly life. That list of yours is true and effective!

• Reply Michelle Gwynn Jones Apr 22, 2016 at 9:13 pm

I do pretty much everything on your list. I am always looking for more that I can do.

• Reply crazyscrapper1 Apr 23, 2016 at 1:59 am

We try to do pretty much everything on the list, but I don’t think it is enough. There are many other things to do as well.

• Reply Nicole Herose Cochingco Escat Apr 23, 2016 at 3:17 am

We all need to try it. Thanks for sharing this post.

• Reply Lexie Lane Apr 23, 2016 at 7:31 am

This is really great and amazing! Everyone should read this. Glad you shared that. Thanks!

• Reply Terri Ramsey Beavers Apr 23, 2016 at 10:11 am

There are a lot of ways I could make earth day an every day event by following your tips. I waste electricity, I keep every light on in my home almost 24/7. I also need to quit buying so many disposable products and check out the products at Best Buy.

• Reply msbolin Apr 23, 2016 at 6:27 pm

We really need to do our part to save mother earth. Simple things like less use of plastic disposables is indeed helpful.

• Reply Jenjen Balatico Apr 24, 2016 at 2:40 am

“recycle” if only all people do this..

• Reply Kathy Kenny Ngo Apr 24, 2016 at 11:03 am

Helping out even in the smallest of ways helps a lot. /If 10M people consciously make a decision to be more earth friendly, I’m pretty sure the Earth would be a better place.

• Reply Amy Jones Apr 24, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Even the littlest of littles can help, we must give awareness to the world!

• Reply Ana Fernandez Apr 25, 2016 at 10:58 am

We like to donate to a green organization. They plant some trees everyday. it is a very small school organization near my apartment. They are just a bunch of kids but they are doing such a great job

• Reply CourtneyLynne Apr 26, 2016 at 1:40 pm

These are some great tips!!!! I think more people need to take care of the earth and not just on earth day

• Reply The Memories Apr 30, 2016 at 12:55 am

It’s a nice tips and it’s help a lot. Some of your tips is we already did everyday. I wish other people do that things too.