Top Wedding Registry Ideas from Best Buy #BestBuyWedding
Starting a life together with someone is a huge goal for many people, and with it come dreams of a new life journey filled with romance, fun adventures and for some expanding the family. Much focus is on the day itself and the quest of a perfect wedding (whatever that means!). Planning a wedding is stressful and is absolutely not an easy task. It can even test the relationship itself, as backwards as that sounds. People should above all keep in mind that it’s all about the love, and take it in stride and try to find some humor in things when they go wrong (and trust me, they always do!).
Proper planning will be an immense help for the wedding, so be sure to start planning sixteen to nine month before your wedding date if possible. Planning a wedding consists many of these steps : Budgeting, Choosing a theme, finding a date/reserving a place, creating a guest list and creating a wedding registry, just to name a few. As far as the wedding registry, many people unfortunately just follow suit of what they have seen at other weddings, even if it’s not a good fit for them.
Here are some wedding registry mistakes to avoid :
- Not registering at all (People are there to celebrate you, let them!)
- Registering too many items
- Registering items you don’t need or will never need
- Registering at only one local store
- Not utilizing modern registry options, such as a Group gifting that allow couples to ask for what they really want, without asking their guests to spend more than they are comfortable with—so they can dream big. With group gifting, gift- givers are able to contribute any amount they want, so couples can ask for the gifts they really want and not worry about price point.
Best Buy is a perfect wedding registry destination that offers a group gifting program for couples who will tie a knot. From toasters to tech, now you can create a registry with everything you need for your new beginning. Best Buy Wedding Registry has Free Shipping, No Minimum and Extending returns/exchange. There are so many items you can choose from, big or small, expensive or affordable and the group gifting program makes the process much easier for couples and guests.
Here’s how the group gifting works :
- Pick any gift over $200
- Your guests choose an amount they wish to contribute
- You will receive a gift card to help you buy the items on your wedding list
Top 5 Wedding Gifts that should be on your wedding registry list:
KitchenAid – Ultra Power Tilt-Head Stand Mixer – Red
GoPro – HERO4 Silver Action Camera a perfect camera for your honeymoon
LG – 55″ Class (54.6″ Diag.) – LED – 1080p – Smart – HDTV – Black
Philips – Avance Collection Pasta Maker – Starwhite/Silver
Cuisinart – Chef’s Classic 17-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set – Black
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free