TOUCH Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer #touchantiagingfacialmoisturizer

TOUCH Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer #touchantiagingfacialmoisturizer

TOUCH Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer  #touchantiagingfacialmoisturizer

Summer is a fun season to be outside and trying new adventures. I spent most of my summer by the beach, local playgrounds and our local amusement park (Legoland).  I love summer but more than any other time of year it is when I worry most about my skin. I try to limit my sun exposure by wearing a hat and sunglasses, but unfortunately often forget to bring one or both items.  I remember one week in August we spent an especially large amount of time outside at Legoland. I would watch my kids playing at their waterpark and other attractions from morning until the park closed. My skin was getting darker and darker throughout the day.

TOUCH Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer #touchantiagingfacialmoisturizerThis would normally be troubling to me, but I was even more concerned that my brown spots would start to show again and possibly get even worse.  This is my constant battle with the sun; so much of what I love to do is outdoors and I want my kids to experience a childhood outdoors (instead of being inside playing video games), but the sun can be so tough on the skin.  I’m glad that there are some great products out there to help keep our skin looking good, even when we are facing aging and the elements.

TOUCH Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer #touchantiagingfacialmoisturizer

Before I tried the product I first read some information from Amazon. The cream is quite pure and has no harmful chemicals. It contains all natural ingredients including Activating Essence – Silk Peptide and anti-aging ingredients including Ginko Liquid, Juniper Berries and Grapefruit Liquid.  It also has advanced combination of skin firming agents such as Collagen and Vitamin E. It is Cruelty Free (no animal testing) and is made without fragrances or fillers.   I always back products that have all-natural ingredients, whether it’s something I am eating or putting on my skin. For that reason, I always read the ingredient list carefully before making a purchase. Touch Skin Care falls right in line with the other brands for natural products that I’ve recommended on my websites.  It is formulated to promote healthy cell renewal and guarantees to combat wrinkles, fine lines, crows-feet and aging skin.  The cream is very light and unscented, which is great if you have sensitive skin. I like how my skin absorbs it immediately and locks in the moisturizer all day.  It left my skin feeling soft and silky.
If you go to , you can use a promo code to earn an extra bonus with your purchase. The price is pretty affordable and right in-line with drugstore brands, but the quality far exceeds most all of them that are in the same price range. I would highly recommend this product if you are big on products without harmful chemicals. The only thing that I would ding them on is the packaging as it doesn’t look as elegant as some other creams that don’t work as well.  They could make the jar a bit prettier, and maybe use a pump, too (I am clumsy and tend to drop my favorite creams on the floor).

TOUCH Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer  is amazing and I’m looking forward to what this company comes out with next.

Disclosure : Thanks to Touch Skin Care for sending me a full size product of Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizing Cream to facilitate my review. Compensation was exchanged for this review, and all viewpoints and expressions are that of Posh Journal.

• Reply Robin Rue (@massholemommy) Sep 24, 2015 at 3:24 pm

I have a few little laugh lines that I would love to get rid of. I need to start taking action NOW!

• Reply Melissa Sep 24, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Thanks for the review. I love trying new things but always like to hear what other say about it. I like that this product is all natural.

• Reply Jeanette Sep 24, 2015 at 7:20 pm

I hate the fact that I am getting more wrinkled! I mean REALLY I am only (not gonna tell LOL), I should try this and see if it works for me.

• Reply Dina Demarest (@dinade) Sep 24, 2015 at 8:01 pm

I’m getting older and my face is showing it. So is my feet and hands. Ugh I need to grab a jar.

• Reply Robin Rue (@massholemommy) Sep 25, 2015 at 7:17 pm

I always keep my hands and feet moisturized, too – especially in the winter time when my skin is so dry.

• Reply Jennifer Van Huss Sep 24, 2015 at 8:02 pm

This looks like a great product. I love that has not been tested on Animal Testing, No Harmful Chemicals, No Fragrances, No Fillers. Not only does make your skin feel great but your soul as well

• Reply Alli Sep 24, 2015 at 8:17 pm

I’m starting to get a few sun spots. I try to remember to wear sunscreen whenever I’m outdoors, but sometimes that’s not enough. This sounds like a great moisturizer.

• Reply queenofthelandoftwigsnberries Sep 24, 2015 at 9:42 pm

This hydrating and age defying creame sounds like something I need. I have been getting dry skin lately no matter how much sleep and water I get–so this moisturizer is a must for me!

• Reply Liz Mays Sep 24, 2015 at 10:56 pm

This sounds wonderful maintaining a youthful look. This would be a great product for self-confidence.

• Reply Mistee Dawn Sep 25, 2015 at 12:25 am

Sounds like some awesome products. And my face could definitely use some moisturizing. I am so dry lately!

• Reply Ricci Sep 25, 2015 at 12:46 am

I love hearing about new skincare products and this sounds like a great one!! I need to look more into this!!

• Reply Chubskulit Rose Sep 25, 2015 at 2:38 am

From summer to fall, my skin go though an abrupt change, a moisturizer like this would be great.

• Reply Annemarie LeBlanc Sep 25, 2015 at 3:52 am

There are so many anti-aging products in the market that it sometimes ends up confusing customers even more. All we have to do is to find one product that works well for us and then stick with it.

• Reply Nikki Sep 25, 2015 at 11:45 am

I wanna tried it, I’ve sen this in FB, I’m gonna check it out and try it.

• Reply Ourfamilyworld Sep 25, 2015 at 12:12 pm

This is the first time I heard about this brand. I like that this does not contain harmful chemicals.

• Reply Crystal McWhirter-Lopez Sep 25, 2015 at 3:56 pm

Keeping our faces hydrated is so important for young looking skin. It defiantly looks like a skin care product I would want to try.

• Reply Melissa Sep 25, 2015 at 4:58 pm

My mom is always asking me about good products. I will have to tell her about this one!

• Reply Jeanine Sep 25, 2015 at 5:50 pm

This sounds like some great stuff. I have a big serious need for products around my eyes. I will have to check into this.

• Reply Terri Ramsey Beavers Sep 25, 2015 at 7:27 pm

This looks so creamy and full of moisture, I bet it would be great on my dry skin. I have some wrinkles I’d love to target around my eyes and where I squint on my forehead.

• Reply Ann Bacciaglia Sep 25, 2015 at 7:31 pm

I am always looking for new skin care products. I will have to pick this up to try.

• Reply queenofthelandoftwigsnberries Sep 25, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Now that I am in my 30s, I definitely need to get into a skin care regimine that keeps my face moisturized. No wrinkles for me…at least not yet!

• Reply Britni Sep 25, 2015 at 10:04 pm

I have started worrying about sun spots. I know I need to start taking better care of my skin. This looks like a really good product.

• Reply yumeating Sep 25, 2015 at 10:12 pm

The packaging is very simple. The product looks very clean and simple. I like that. I hate added fillers.

• Reply Annemarie LeBlanc Sep 26, 2015 at 5:13 am

I am proud of whatever wrinkles I have now. I earned my laugh lines. It is just indicative that I have a happy life. Should I opt for anti-aging creams, it would only be to address the uneven tone.

• Reply Uplifting Families Sep 26, 2015 at 5:17 am

I could use some of this cream. I would love to stay looking as young as possible. I am getting older though. 🙂

• Reply Elizabeth O. Sep 26, 2015 at 8:11 am

There really are a lot of anti-aging creams out there. I love that we have so much choices. This looks soft enough for the skin.

• Reply lisa Sep 26, 2015 at 3:17 pm

I have been looking for a good anti aging product that doesn’t have all the harmful chemicals in it. This sounds like a product to look into!

• Reply The L's Mum Sep 26, 2015 at 3:28 pm

Sounds like a great anti ageing product. I am always looking for the next thing to help with the whole ageing process and wrinkles. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this product.

• Reply Betsy @ Happily Ever After, Etc Sep 26, 2015 at 3:45 pm

I try to stay out of the sun (I’m very fair skinned and burn easily) so this is definitely a product I could use. Thanks for the review, I alwasy like to get someone else’s opinion before deciding on a new product.

• Reply Katie Reed Sep 26, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I have been looking for a face cream that doesn’t feel heavy and greasy. This sounds like something I would try. Those spots from the sun are something I am really trying to prevent.

• Reply Rosey Sep 26, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Hey, if it prevents aging I’m all in. I’m starting to get paper skin under my eyes and I don’t like it one bit.

• Reply Angie@chasingmyhalo Sep 26, 2015 at 11:03 pm

I like how you mentioned reading the reviews on Amazon first, because they can be so helpful in trying new products. Sounds like you found a pretty great cream!

• Reply lisa @bitesforbabies Sep 27, 2015 at 1:16 am

I’m very happy with the products I use (dermaE) however I would try this…it sounds like a great product!

• Reply Tiany - Social Savvy Mom Sep 27, 2015 at 3:08 am

I use Lancome because my mother used Lancome but it is so expensive, this is something I would definitely look into. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Betzy Carmona Sep 27, 2015 at 5:22 am

It sounds amazing

• Reply chbernard Sep 27, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Thanks for sharing this, I haven’t heard of Touch before but I love learning about new products!

• Reply Ms. Katrina Sep 27, 2015 at 11:01 pm

That picture makes it look so soft and creamy, just like I imagine that it will make my face feel.

• Reply Renee Sep 28, 2015 at 10:15 pm

I usually try and stay out of the sun, but I do love the beach so it’s a bit hard. I would love to try out this product, I’m quickly approaching 30 and this would be great to add to my routine to keep my skin looking fabulous.

• Reply Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green Oct 1, 2015 at 1:27 am

So far I’m okay with my skin as it is. Later in life I might desire a anti aging moisturizer.

• Reply Christi Oct 1, 2015 at 1:34 am

I’d never heard of that creme before! I’m in my mid-30’s and am definitely on the lookout for a good moisturizer to try and help prevent wrinkles! I’ll definitely be checking it out.