Vegetable Noodle Soup
Try this easy-to-follow Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe. Super affordable, healthy and it is sure to become a new family favorite. I used all organic ingredients for this recipe and purchased organic cavatelli macaroni pasta from Whole Foods.
Avocados decrease the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and overall mortality while promoting healthy complexion and hair. They increase energy and lower weight, while helping keep a low carb and diabetes friendly diet.
Cabbage offers cholesterol-lowering benefits and when you cook them they are actually richer in vitamin C than oranges.
Carrots offer vitamin A and other powerful health benefits including beautiful skin, cancer prevention, and anti-aging.
Celery is a very good source of folate, potassium, dietary fiber, manganese, and pantothenic acid. It is also a good source of vitamin B2, copper, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin A. It’s a low calorie food and diabetes friendly.
Repin this Vegetable Noodle Soup with Avocado
Save it and use the recipe later
Don’t forget to follow PoshJournal on Pinterest to see more updates and recipes!
p style=”text-align: center;”>
- 2 quarts vegetable broth
- 2 cups chopped leeks white part only
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of cooked pasta noodle
- 3 cups of fresh carrots
- 3 cups of fresh celery
- 3 cups of fresh green cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toppings : Avocado and your favorite herbs
- Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium-low heat. Add leeks, garlic, sauté until they begin to soften then add carrots. Cook for 5 minutes and stir occasionally
- Add vegetable stock then increase the heat to high. Bring to a simmer. Then add celery and green cabbage. Reduce the heat to low, cover and shimmer until the vegetables are fork tender then add pasta
- Serve with Avocado and enjoy!