VitaTops: Grab & Go Treats for Your Overall Wellness

For grab and go treats 95% of them sadly fall into one of two categories:  those that are healthy but taste closer to chalk than something you’d think of as a dessert, and those that taste good but either make my gut hurt an hour later or completely offset any healthy food choices I made that day.  Very few treats hit the mark for health and taste in general, let alone are something you can take with you in the car or put in your gym bag.  VitaTops not only check all of these boxes, but they are something that both my kids, my husband and I all enjoy.  How’s that for making your next shopping trip easy!  They are packed full not only with protein but also fiber, a rare food that tackles both.  Add in tons of other vitamins and nutrients and even SuperFoods and a low calorie count and you see why I’m so keen on my family eating this food.

vitatops muffins review

VitaTops are one of those treats that my kids and husband both ask for by name.  They definitely stand out from others, of course they do as they taste just like the best part of a delicious MuffinTops!  My kids each have their favorite flavors that are our staples in Deep Chocolate and Wild Blueberry.  It’s fun to mix it up though with all of the other flavors VitaTops offers, like Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter , Apple Crumb and Banana Nut.  My husband is hooked on Sugar Free Velvety and Golden Corn.

vitatops muffins review

Our family has always enjoyed heating up our VitaTops  in the microwave for just 20 seconds, (especially the chocolate varieties), and of course just at room temperature much of the time.  I recently read on the website that some people like them frozen, as a healthy frozen delight.  That sounds amazing to me, especially during the hotter months when we’re constantly going right to the freezer for anything to help cool us down.

You can find VitaTops products at their nearest Publix, Kroger, Stop & Shop, Shop-Rite or Target.

Download a Coupon to Try VitaTops for $1 off!

• Reply Terri Ramsey Beavers Feb 19, 2017 at 4:22 am

Only 20 seconds to a great snack. You can’t beat that and they do look delicious. I can’t believe I haven’t tried these yet.

• Reply kage2015 Feb 19, 2017 at 8:40 am

If I don’t have anything homemade available these would be the perfect grab and go snack.

• Reply DORIA Feb 19, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Sometimes I don’t have time to make snacks or breakfast from scratch and these would be perfect! I’m definitely checking Target next time I’m there 😉

• Reply Sarah Feb 19, 2017 at 2:49 pm

The tops of the muffins are absolutely the best part! It’s great that these have fiber and protein – so important for snacks to keep you fueled up!

• Reply Nancy L. Feb 19, 2017 at 3:43 pm

How cute! I love the name! They look and sound delicious and I love that they have vitamins and nutrients.

• Reply Jenn @ EngineerMommy Feb 19, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I’m always looking for easy, portable snacks to take with me on the go. These sound so wholesome and so delicious. Can’t wai tto try these!

• Reply Cathy Mini Feb 19, 2017 at 4:11 pm

My hubby loves these–he has a box of them in his office right now! Such a yummy snack and definitely an on-the-go treat!

• Reply The Trophy WifeStyle Feb 19, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Oooo first time hearing of Vita tops!!!! These look like pretty yummy snacks though. I will have to give them a try!

• Reply Destany Feb 19, 2017 at 7:34 pm

These look fantastic! My son has newly decided that he loves blueberries, so these look like a perfect thing for us to try. I have always been a blueberry fan.

• Reply Rhonda Myers Feb 20, 2017 at 5:13 am

These look amazing, and not bad for you! I love no guilty snacks!

• Reply Mommy Levy Feb 21, 2017 at 4:08 am

I hope it’s available in one of our membership shopping stores in our area.

• Reply Dana Feb 21, 2017 at 5:46 am

I am a huge Vitatops fan! First of all, they are the best part of the muffin AND they are healthy! When I worked in an office I would bring these with me every day 🙂

• Reply Mary Edwards Feb 21, 2017 at 6:58 am

These are delicious. I love that they are sweet but I don’t ruin my diet! Warm them up in the micro for 20 seconds and they are a great morning breakfast option

• Reply Amanda Love Feb 21, 2017 at 8:09 am

I love the fact that these days there are so many snacks like this to choose from. It’s really nice that we don’t have to worry about running out of healthy food to snack on anymore! I would love to give this a try!