Walmart Family Mobile Plus: Extra Data and Free Movies

Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias

Extra Data and Free Movies with Walmart Family Mobile Plus!

Unlimited data is very useful for balancing my work and personal life. As a food/lifestyle blogger, I take a lot of food pictures and sometimes even visit restaurants to conduct reviews. I bring my DSLR camera but in many cases, I use my camera phone to take pictures for convenience sake as I can then easily update to social media. I also use data to get in touch with family/friends and catch news highlights. I use data to play games and to browse just everything that pops into my head!  When traveling I won’t drive a car without my GPS, and even in my home city I’m constantly using data to find places.  Using data is integral to just about everything I do and having and using it has become second nature.

Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan

Every penny counts right? The Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan comes with unlimited talk, text and data up to 10 GB! That is the perfect plan for me.  With the unlimited data, I won’t be worrying about taking pictures and instantly updating on social media. With a prior plan I ran out of data so quickly and would have to pay out tons in overages, even though I was pretty careful about using my data. For my own finances, I have more money to keep in my savings account with a Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan, which I can use for important things like a family vacation.

And it’s not just about saving money, it’s about having peace of mind.  Being able to reconnect with family who live far away and not having to worrying about overages. Being able to check out on my business and social media from anywhere, anytime. Not to mention about my kids who share phones with me. They use my phones everyday, of course to access game applications. The unlimited data is perfect for them, too. The increased data will benefit my entire family.  It helps my kids to video chat with our family who live far away.  When traveling we do the same and get a hold of people with video chats.  It’s great to be able to chat with loved ones and not have to worry about anything, let alone how long the conversation is.

Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan

By getting one free movie per month, per line on VUDU is such a huge perk from this plan.  We are a total movie-buff household and love to take a break from our work life, have a movie night with our family. It’s a great deal that with Walmart Family Mobile Plus plan there is a free VUDU movie each month ($7 value). I can watch the movie from my laptop or Roku! Get the popcorn ready and cuddle up under the blankets, family movie nights are so fun!

Extra data gives me more freedom to reconnect and to check my work from anywhere. For the example : I cooked this delicious vegan curry and took pics using this Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime camera. This attractive looking Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime $99.00 (Rollback from $149.00) has LTE and front and rear cameras that turn out decent photos.  The camera quality is so amazing and i can upload the pic immediately to my Instagram account.

Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan

You have to check out this new service plan, Walmart Family Mobile Plus Plan = Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data which includes up to 10GB of 4G LTE plus a free movie on VUDU every month, per line for $49.88. The plan includes more data at a value with 10GB of 4G LTE.  Admit it, you too are a data junky.  It’s ok, nothing to be ashamed of.  I’m not at least, data is king and it has changed my life every which where I turn!

As a bonus, try this Best Vegan Curry Recipe!

best vegan curry recipe with butternut squash

Walmart Family Mobile PLUS

Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/28aqc or your local Walmart for current pricing.

Click here for inspiration on how you can do even more with your data plan!

Walmart Family Mobile Plus: Extra Data and Free Movies

Robin Rue
    Feb 1, 2016 at 2:57 am

That sounds like an awesome plan! I might look into it when my son is a little older.

Swa-Rai (@swaraimedia)
    Feb 1, 2016 at 1:11 pm

I love the Walmart plan, I’ve used them for a while. The bill is manageable and my son loves it.

Terri's Thoughts
    Feb 1, 2016 at 1:27 pm

my contract expires in July and I am not sure who my new provider will be but this has me thinking about Walmart

Liz Mays
    Feb 1, 2016 at 3:38 pm

I’m loving the unlimited data. That goes a long way when you have a family of cellphone users.

Chubskulit Rose
    Feb 1, 2016 at 5:08 pm

It’s nice that Walmart offer this kind of service. You can’t beat unlimited data especialy if you have multiple users at home.

Rachel Cadaret-Akers
    Feb 1, 2016 at 5:42 pm

What a great deal all around. This is a great phone as well. I love the added perk of a free movie a month! Score.

Elizabeth O.
    Feb 1, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Isn’t that an awesome deal! It’s nice to be able to get a smartphone without spending too much money on it. So this is something that I would go for.

MyTeenGuide
    Feb 1, 2016 at 7:09 pm

This sounds like a great deal. We’re thinking of switching plans, so I will check this out.

sabridalshop
    Feb 1, 2016 at 7:26 pm

I’m thinking of getting my daughter a cell phone. Maybe this will work for us.

Jeni Hawkins
    Feb 1, 2016 at 7:45 pm

What an awesome deal! I like the affordability WITH all the perks, too! Thank you!

Jessie
    Feb 1, 2016 at 10:34 pm

it looks like an amazing phone deal. mobile phones cost so much, it’s nice to be able to get a great deal.

Anne | Girl Chasing Sunshine
    Feb 1, 2016 at 11:14 pm

This unlimited data deal will really go a long way for anyone! 🙂 Amazing!

travel blogger
    Feb 2, 2016 at 3:39 am

This is a great plan! I think this would be perfect for my own family.

thewebmistresss
    Feb 2, 2016 at 3:42 am

Great deal, totally sounds like an awesome plan! I have to check this one out for my husband.

Nicole Haas Etolen
    Feb 2, 2016 at 4:56 am

What a great family mobile plan! I’ve always seen this i walmart but never tried it.

Alli
    Feb 2, 2016 at 5:54 am

As a food blogger, it’s mandatory to take photos of every morsel before it goes in the mouth – in restaurants and at home. I love that this plan has extra data and free movies! Awesome!!

Annemarie LeBlanc
    Feb 2, 2016 at 6:06 am

I’ve read a lot of positive reviews about Walmart’s mobile plans. I will have to check them out. That would work best for my kids!

Esther | The Cuteness
    Feb 2, 2016 at 6:19 am

Unlimited data is a must. Good job Walmart for offering this mobile plan!

Jenn @ EngineerMommy
    Feb 2, 2016 at 7:02 am

I’ve been trying the Walmart Family Mobile PLUS plan, too and I LOVE it! There’s so much data and it’s offered at such a great price! Oh, and I’m loving my new LG Leon phone, too!

Chris T. Hoov
    Feb 2, 2016 at 10:13 am

Having this Family mobile plan is great, I would like to have it and try it out.

Jaime Nicole
    Feb 2, 2016 at 11:32 am

This looks like a great option. I have been a little leery of trying it out, but there seems to be a lot of opportunity to save a great deal of money on one of their plans!

Jennifer Pilgrim
    Feb 2, 2016 at 11:42 am

I love how handy the plan is for people who travel! Plus that camera makes your food look extra delicious.

Rosey Marie
    Feb 2, 2016 at 2:15 pm

A vegan curry recipe sounds good. And free movies makes me a very happy consumer. 🙂

Adrienne
    Feb 2, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Free movies? Sign me up! I’m not a huge fan of going into a Wal-Mart store, but their prices are so low that they always pull me back in! lol

Kristina
    Feb 2, 2016 at 4:31 pm

This does look like a good deal! My contract is up next year so looking at my options now will help!

kraushousemom
    Feb 2, 2016 at 5:42 pm

What a great plan. I go through data like crazy. Being able to watch movies is a fantastic bonus to the plan.

mimicutelips
    Feb 2, 2016 at 8:18 pm

A free movie these days is a trip. This is the kine of phone I hope to get my son.

Stephanie Pass
    Feb 2, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Walmart Family Mobile is such a great deal! I was able to get my mother in law a nice Samsung Galaxy with it.

Coralie
    Feb 2, 2016 at 10:04 pm

I love Walmart Family Mobile. Their plans rock and you get so much for your money. Such a great service, especially for people on a budget.

Rebecca Swenor
    Feb 2, 2016 at 11:08 pm

I am looking for a new plan and I may have to check this out. This Walmart Family mobile plus extra data along with free movies sounds great. Thanks for sharing the great deal.

Jeanine
    Feb 3, 2016 at 6:50 am

I really wish our walmarts in Canada had this. I would love to switch to a plan like this, ours are just way too expensive and for nothing!

Mimi
    Feb 3, 2016 at 9:34 pm

I have been thinking about getting a phone for my son and I think a plan like this would be perfect.We don’t want to add more to our regular bill so I am going to look into this further and the fact that he will get some data, he won’t know the difference!

Polarbelle
    Feb 3, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Walmart has mobile plans??? whoa! I’m glad I read this because I never would have known otherwise. I’ve got to check this out. By the way, the food looks delish!

Tiffany @ Daily Leisure
    Feb 4, 2016 at 6:07 am

Oh that’s really cool and great information. My husband is always talking about switching and I’m afraid to try anyone else. I’ve been with Verizon since it was Alltel back in 2000! My parents have had it since the 90s!

Miss Millennia Mag (@MissMillMag)
    Feb 5, 2016 at 4:15 am

That sounds like an awesome plan! I will check this out. Thanks for letting us know!!

jsmakegreengogreen
    Feb 5, 2016 at 5:51 am

Wow! I definitely did not realize that Walmart has mobile plans. They’re taking over the world! haha Very cool and thanks for sharing.

XmasDolly
    Feb 5, 2016 at 9:47 pm

I didn’t know about this Walmart thing either. It sounds like I could definitely use this and being as that’s where I always go is to Walmart this could really come in handy. Woo Hoo Thanks for sharing.

Anosa
    Feb 6, 2016 at 4:18 am

wow this is brilliant! I have never seen or heard of anything like this before, its such a good idea. Shame we don’t have this in the UK