Watch Your Kid Grow with Mott’s from Walmart #WatchMeGrow

Watch Your Kid Grow with Mott's from Walmart

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mott’s®.

Watch Your Kid Grow with Mott's from WalmartI used to hear parents tell me that their kids were growing like weeds, and that in the blink of an eye they’ve grown from babies to toddlers, to teenagers to adults.  What they said didn’t’ really hit me until I had kids of my own.  Every time I take notice they’re an extra inch taller and growing out of their latest pair of shoes.  With my two kids being ages 4 and 6 they are also in that age-range of losing their first tooth (a very fun experience with the tooth fairy playing in!).  I have some friends that track their kids’ growth on a chart, something I haven’t done until now but am excited to jump on-board with.  I actually received a Mott’s Growth Chart and am looking forward to marking it every month or so with both of my kids’ heights.  It will be great to save and look at years later.

Watch Your Kid Grow with Mott's from Walmart

It’s great to get my kids thinking and talking about their growth.  I encourage them to eat all of their food and make wise choices when it comes to meals.  Mott’s has been rock solid in that department, from their sauces to their juices (found in the respective sauce and juice sections of Walmart…love that store)!  They know the importance of getting food with real fruit, which is exactly what Mott’s provides.  The best part is that Mott’s has great vitamins that will help them grow strong and healthy. In my eyes it’s never too early to educate kids about nutrition, it’s something that I hopped on-board with way too late in life.  Many of the drinks I consumed when I was a kid had nothing natural in them, and the snacks I was consuming were even worse.

Watch Your Kid Grow with Mott's from Walmart

It led to problems with teeth and overall health.  Years and a lot of learning later and I’m now making healthy meals and quite stringent on the products I buy for my family and especially my kids.   I’m the one making most of the decisions around their meals, but my oldest one is now deciding what to grab for school lunch.  Mott’s has a “be healthy” motto, across school lunches, daytime snacks, or family meal time.

Watch Your Kid Grow with Mott's from Walmart

Here’s How You Get Your Growth Chart:

1)     Buy $10 worth of Mott’s Juice or Sauce at Walmart

2)     Register for the offer on www.Motts.com/Walmart

3)     Upload receipts on www.Motts.com/Walmart now thru 9/15/2017

Watch Your Kid Grow with Mott's from Walmart

The growth chart will be mailed to your home once receipts have been verified.  Both of my kids have memorized how tall they are in inches as they are both keen on getting to the next height threshold for kids rides at the local amusement park.  The design of this growth chart is very cute, the colors and images appeal to both boys and girls (I have one of each and always gravitate towards these products that both of my kids like).  Having them in the growth chart will only help them want to track their progress more, and in-turn manage their nutrition better to keep those inches coming.  Hats off to Mott’s and Walmart for helping my kids to grow up big and strong!

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    May 17, 2017 at 8:59 am

That is such a cute chart! We’ve been using our kitchen wall for a growth chart. Now, we never repaint that part of the wall. LOL

Heather Lawrence
    May 17, 2017 at 9:00 am

Our kids love motts! I use their applesauce instead of butter and oils in all of our baking and have for
    years. So good!!

Bill Sweeney
    May 17, 2017 at 9:13 am

Our kids are huge fans of Motts applesauce cups. They make excellent after school snacks. I love the growth chart.

Jeanette
    May 17, 2017 at 9:24 am

Motts applesauce is one of our favorite things to eat in this house. I typically do not buy anything else besides months. They have the best tasting Apple products and I don’t mess with something that works.

jennifervanhuss
    May 17, 2017 at 11:04 am

Motts Applesauce is our go to product for school lunches! My kids can’t get enough of them! Motts is a brand we love and trust!

Ada
    May 17, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I used to love their applesauce as a kid. I’ll probably give my future kid their applesauce as well.

Sarah
    May 17, 2017 at 3:20 pm

There are no kids in our household, but we totally buy the Mott’s Apple Juice for ourselves. It’s one of the few apple juices that never has a problem with mold, always tastes fresh, and it’s not too bitter (it’s more sweet).

fashionbeyondforty
    May 17, 2017 at 5:04 pm

I love the unsweet versions and only natural sugars. So much healthier and just as yummy! Mott’s was a staple in our fam when the kids were young and still is! I personally love their products!

Ricci
    May 17, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I’m an adult and I love those Motts products!! LOL!! Great post!!

Dogvills
    May 17, 2017 at 10:12 pm

My family loves Motts. I love that they have unsweetened products.

Victoria Heckstall
    May 17, 2017 at 10:34 pm

My family really love these Motts. I love the unsweetened thingy.

Marcie W.
    May 18, 2017 at 7:05 am

My children really enjoy Mott’s products, especially their juice. I am going to have to look into this growth chart offer. It would be so cute for my two little nephews.

Jenny
    May 18, 2017 at 4:08 pm

We love Motts, its such a great brand. I love the no sugar added. 🙂

Melissa Dixon
    May 18, 2017 at 7:13 pm

This is great! Kids grow so fast and without marking it off I would have never believe how fast! We love Mott’s!

mimicutelips
    May 19, 2017 at 4:50 am

My kids love Motts, I love it because I also grew up on it. My kids are also growing like weeds, I wish we had tracked it some where in the house.

Mary Edwards
    May 19, 2017 at 6:34 am

We love mott’s applesauce. My kids all still love it. Even my teenagers bring it to high school in their lunch still!

Eloise
    May 19, 2017 at 8:48 am

I love the Motts products! they are a good brand : ) What a great idea to have the growth chart and mark your kids growth! I actually DIY’d one that I use at my home, it’s awesome looking : )

Zwitsy (@itszmyuson)
    May 23, 2017 at 10:25 am

I haven’t seen one of these in our city! I hope they will bring one so me and my son can try it! Thanks for the heads up! At least I will know what to try from this brand.

Shannon Gurnee
    May 23, 2017 at 11:20 am

I loved Mott’s applesauce when I was a kid and now our kids love it too! It’s a great brand!

Jessica Burgess
    May 31, 2017 at 5:01 am

So so sweet! I absolutely ADORE that picnic basket too!!!