#YSLToucheEclat Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector

#YSLToucheEclat Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector

#YSLToucheEclat Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector

YSL just came up with two new products that have a reputation of giving flawless and luminous looking skin.  I have always been a big fan of YSL fashion and have over the last few years really started using more and more of their beauty products.  I was so happy to receive and try out these two beauty products, below is my review of each of them.

Upon receiving these bottles from YSL my first impression of this was that they were gorgeous, almost too pretty to use and just keep it there unopened!  I love beauty products that look like a gift, they look great on a counter and give a woman a reminder to spoil and pamper themselves!

#YSLToucheEclat Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector

Let’s start with  Touche Éclat Blur Primer . This primer comes with golden specks in its formula to give you a fairy – dusted glow and blur effect. It can be applied under foundation to maximize radiance, or worn alone to create a perfected canvas look. I absolutely love the texture of the primer. It feels like I am putting on a face serum in that is slightly oily.  I like that it does not have a greasy consistency and does not leave my face feeling even the slightest bit greasy. It does perfect my skin pores and leaves in a dewy skin finish. Surprisingly, after applying I don’t see any of the golden specks left in a residue on my face, which is okay for me because I don’t want a  sparkling look (at least not in my daily make-up look).  From my use of the product I noticed the best results when I left the primer in to penetrate my skin for at least 10 seconds before applying foundation.

Touche Éclat Blur Perfector
Next was the Touche Éclat Blur Perfector . The packaging in a pink compact made me think wow, what a beautiful make up application!  I don’t even need to try the product, It made me feel pretty just by looking at it!  Touche Éclat Blur Perfector is an after make-up application, and it’s a great one.  In-fact after just a couple of uses I could immediately tell that this perfector is going to be my best friend!   You can use this product as both a retouching or replacing foundation. It feels like a balm, but it quickly mattifies into a powdered texture. It worked quite well to minimize visible pores and make my make up last long hours into the night. I give this product an A+ rating for the instant mattifying finish it gave every time I used it.

“I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”

Annemarie LeBlanc
    Aug 26, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Thanks for your review of the YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector. I am not big on make up, but I would share this post with my friends who love YSL and make up.

Alli
    Aug 26, 2015 at 12:29 pm

YSL makeup products are always packaged so beautifully! You’re right, just looking at them makes me smile. I have a YSL lipgloss that I love and I’m looking forward to trying both of these products.

Jessica Beal Harlow
    Aug 26, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I love that the primer gives you a golden dusted look! I’m definitely going to check out YSL products!

lisa
    Aug 26, 2015 at 4:02 pm

I love a good primer. I’ve never tried YSL before but now I am going to have to look into getting this primer!

Jeanette
    Aug 26, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I have actually never heard of YSL before. It looks like something I need to try. It’s obvious that they take pride in their company and it shows in how they package stuff.

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    Aug 26, 2015 at 7:01 pm

I’ve never tried YSL before, but I have friends who rave about it. I’ll have to give these a try.

Cia
    Aug 26, 2015 at 7:10 pm

I have never tried any YSL products but have heard nothing but great things about the brand’s cosmetic line. Now I am more interested than ever in trying them out.

lisa @bitesforbabies
    Aug 26, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I have never tried YSL products before but I KNOW they are amazing! A friend of mine swears by YSL!

Liz Mays
    Aug 26, 2015 at 9:46 pm

That primer sounds really nice. The non-greasy texture sounds perfect for the daily routine.

ogilvieronda
    Aug 26, 2015 at 10:12 pm

the packaging of these products are so elegant! I have never tried YSL, but it sounds fantastic!

Chubskulit Rose
    Aug 27, 2015 at 12:28 am

I’ve never had YSL products but then again, I am not into cosmetics. U am sure you would put this in great use.

Mykidsguide
    Aug 27, 2015 at 1:50 am

I’ve never tried YSL makeup. I love the packaging and they look so expensive.

Reichel
    Aug 27, 2015 at 4:52 am

New to YSL makeup here too! The blur perfector looks like a perfect purse must-have 🙂

Rebecca Swenor
    Aug 27, 2015 at 5:56 am

These look like awesome products indeed. I would so love to get the Touche Éclat Blur Perfector which sounds amazing. I love that is feels like a balm but turns to powder. I have been looking for one of these and I love the pink case. Thanks so much for shairng.

Tanya C. {@Treats by Tanya}
    Aug 27, 2015 at 1:32 pm

What a lovely package to get in the mail <3 I'm new new YSL makeup but it looks and sounds wonderful!

Jeanine
    Aug 27, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Wow, look at all of this. I have heard great things about YSL products but Ive never tried them myself. I think I need to for sure.

Lynndee
    Aug 27, 2015 at 3:49 pm

I don’t wear make-up at all, but I must say the packaging is so chic and pretty. Love that pink color! Bet my sister who can’t last a day without make-up on would love that. 🙂

ascendingbutterfly
    Aug 27, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Is there any way you can update with a pic of you with this on? I am nervous about the ‘gold dust’ part, I had a product that I loved indoors, but outside I could see it and I wont want to end up getting another one that is like that. The packaging for most YSL products are definitely ‘vanity worthy’ 🙂

Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

Ann Bacciaglia
    Aug 27, 2015 at 6:45 pm

I would love to try the Touche Éclat Blur Primer. i love trying new products.

yumeating
    Aug 27, 2015 at 7:00 pm

YSL makeup products are always packaged so beautifully and that is a big reason as to why so many people love their stuff. It has been ages since I have purchased their items, but they are well worth the money.

gratefulheartyoga
    Aug 27, 2015 at 8:18 pm

I love YSL! Such a great product and so worth it!

Kelly Hutchinson
    Aug 27, 2015 at 10:20 pm

I didn’t know YSL made make up. These look like great products to have in your cosmetics bag.

HilLesha
    Aug 28, 2015 at 5:55 am

Insightful review! I have never tried their make-up before, but I have always been curious about it.

Yona Williams
    Aug 28, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I just love the packaging of these YSL products – looks so classy. I haven’t tried any of them yet, but my sweetie has a cologne by the brand that he loves.

livingoffloveandcoffee
    Aug 29, 2015 at 12:24 am

Those do look super beautiful! It’s always something I look for in beauty products.

Adrienne
    Aug 29, 2015 at 3:30 pm

YLS is one of my favorite brands. Their products are so well made and high quality. Plus, the packaging is perfect for us sassy divas. (o;

Erin
    Aug 29, 2015 at 10:04 pm

I have yet to try YSL! But this definitely makes me want to. I love a good primer!

Becka @ Probably Crafting
    Aug 30, 2015 at 7:38 pm

I love trying new products out. I haven’t ever tried this brand I may have to give it a go. They look very nice!

The Trophy WifeStyle
    Aug 31, 2015 at 6:03 pm

I just love YLS!!! I have there mascara and I’m hooked on it! My lashes have never looked better!