This corn chowder bacon recipe is a simple everyday soup made from staple ingredients and so easy to make.
Corn Chowder Bacon Recipe
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat
- Add garlic, onion and stir for about 3 minutes until softened
- Add bacon and leeks, cook for another 3 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the flour and stock, stir it into the pan then add potatoes
- Cook and keep stirring for 2 minutes
- Bring the soup to boil, season with salt/pepper then lower the heat
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through
- Stir in the corn and cream then cook for 5 minutes, gradually stir in the cheese until melted
- Remove from the heat and serve
- Garnish with grated cheese and fried/baked bacon
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!