Make your own homemade honey mustard dipping sauce or dressing with simple ingredients. This 5-minute honey mustard is creamy, sweet, tangy, and retains some of its mustard complexity.
A Versatile Dipping Sauce:
This Honey Mustard dipping sauce is so versatile! You can use this as a dipping sauce for various kinds of chicken, such as crispy chicken tenders or nuggets. It also makes for a great sandwich spread or as a salad dressing.
Learn How To Make Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce from the Scratch:
This homemade honey mustard is undoubtedly delicious. It’s a keeper recipe, a great dipping sauce to keep in the fridge. This 7-ingredients honey mustard is absolutely easy to make, and is cheaper and tastes better than store-bought sauce. The best part of making this sauce at home is you can easily customize the taste to your own liking.
What to Serve:
I made this homemade honey mustard to serve it with these delicious oven-baked crispy chicken tenders.
Both recipes are quickly becoming my family’s favorite for lunch or dinner.
Also, check out these popular salad dressing recipes:
- THAI SALAD DRESSING (THAI PEANUT SAUCE)
- BUTTERMILK DILL DRESSING WITH GREEK YOGURT
- MANGO SALAD DRESSING WITH LIME (NO SUGAR ADDED)
Homemade Honey Mustard Ingredients:
How to Store the Dipping Sauce:
One of the main ingredients of this honey mustard is Mayo. Any mayo-based products need to be kept in the fridge. You can keep this honey mustard in an airtight container and enjoy within 3 days.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp 100% honey (add more according to your liking)
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients above until well combined.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days.
- Serve with this high-rated oven-baked crispy chicken tenders.