Make your own homemade honey mustard dipping sauce or dressing with simple ingredients. This 5-minute honey mustard is creamy, sweet, tangy, and retains some of its mustard complexity.
Love Chick-fil-A sauce? Try this honey mustard sauce! This dipping sauce is so versatile! You can use this as a dipping sauce for various kinds of chicken, such as crispy chicken tenders or nuggets. It also makes for a great sandwich spread or as a salad dressing.
Learn How To Make Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce from the Scratch:
This homemade honey mustard is undoubtedly delicious. It's a keeper recipe, a great dipping sauce to keep in the fridge.
This 7-ingredient honey mustard is absolutely easy to make, and is cheaper, and tastes better than store-bought sauce. The best part of making this sauce at home is you can easily customize the taste to your own liking.
What to Serve:
I made this homemade honey mustard to serve it with these delicious oven-baked crispy chicken tenders.
Both recipes are quickly becoming my family's favorite for lunch or dinner.
Also, check out these popular salad dressing recipes:
- THAI SALAD DRESSING (THAI PEANUT SAUCE)
- BUTTERMILK DILL DRESSING WITH GREEK YOGURT
- MANGO SALAD DRESSING WITH LIME (NO SUGAR ADDED)
Homemade Honey Mustard Ingredients:
How to Store the Dipping Sauce:
One of the main ingredients of this honey mustard is Mayo. Any mayo-based products need to be kept in the fridge. You can keep this honey mustard in an airtight container and enjoy within 3 days.
Did you try this honey mustard recipe? Don't forget to star rate the recipe card below and leave the feedback on this Pinterest pin. I'd appreciate it!
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon 100% honey, (add more according to your liking)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients above until well combined.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days.
- Serve with this high-rated oven-baked crispy chicken tenders.