This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Voortman Bakeries.
Looking for tasty fall dessert recipes? Try this spiced Pumpkin Bundt Spice Bundt Cake! This fall cake is filled with aromatic autumn spices and real ingredients.
To celebrate the fall season I am going to share this Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake recipe that is made with simple ingredients from my pantry. There are seasonal product like Voortman Pumpkin Wafers, which pair nicely with warm and seasonal spices, like allspice and cinnamon.
There’s something very special about baking that brought me closer to my mom, and now my daughter closer to my me. My mom is visiting right now so fortunately all three of us got to bake together and collaborate on this recipe. Unlike many entrees, appetizers and salads, with baking everything needs to be precise in its measurements and execution. That drives some people crazy, while others like my mom thrive on it.
Pumpkin Bundt Spice Bundt Cake Secret Ingredient:
While the measurements and bake times shouldn’t sway, the list of ingredients is an area where you can have some fun and creativity. As you can see most of these ingredients are simple and things you’d expect to see in a cake. Some of the spices give it a unique fall flavor, and the pumpkin spike wafers steal the show. Voortman Bakery makes delicious, crispy wafers that come in a large variety of flavors. Another one perfect for fall are the Maple Wafers (which are limited edition). While I love integrating these into recipes they taste divine on their own. They also dress up well for tea time or a dinner party.
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Pecans
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 ½ teaspoons allspice powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 2 ½ cups of white sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can, 15 oz pure pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 9 pieces Pumpkin Spice Wafers | Voortman Bakery, chopped and crushed
- confectioners sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, baking soda, all spice powder, cinnamon ground and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add white sugar and canola oil. Use a stand mixer to mix until combined.
- With the mixer on low, add the eggs one at a time. Make sure that each egg is completely incorporated before adding the next one.
- Add the flour mixture all at once and mix on low until completely combined. Add pumpkin, beat well.
- Add chopped pecans and Pumpkin Spice Wafers from Voortman Bakery (use a spatula to mix until well combined).
- Transfer the mixture to a greased 10 inch bundt cake pan and bake for about 60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for at least 10 minutes before inverting to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar.