This post is sponsored by Bistro Favorites, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
A turkey in the garden sandwich recipe is made with Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Sliced meats, fresh vegetables and a homemade cranberry sundried tomato dip on slices of ciabatta, the delicious rustic Italian bread.
Tired of the same old sandwiches? Are you ready to step up your game? Try this Turkey In the Garden Sandwich. Today I am going to share a tasty artisan sandwich recipe that can be easily create at home using new Bistro Favorites 100% Natural. Turkey is a favorite in my house for multiple reasons. I am all about my family getting lots of white meat each week as I know it does a body good, and I also know that they won’t put up any fuss as they love the taste.
Turkey can sometimes be a bit dry, but I never run into that problem with sliced meats. To make this Turkey in the Garden sandwich recipe, i chose Land’ o Frost Bistro Favorites Oven Roasted Turkey, and for good reasons. Bistro Favorites are 100% natural with minimal processing, no artificial ingredients and no nitrates added. These high quality cuts are small batch with much more attention to every slice and that shows in the flavor. They are hand-rubbed with spices and seasonings, and freshly hand-carved.
Bistro Favorites make the perfect addition to your own exceptional and delicious recipes. The bistro quality shines through, so whether you are whipping up a gourmet aioli to complement the Peppered Beef, a Turkey In the Garden Sandwich using the Oven-Roasted Turkey, or need to spice up a salad with Black Forest Ham, the possibilities are endless! You can visit Land O’ Frost website here to find a store near you to buy Bistro Favorites.
The mixture of dried cranberries gave this sandwich the slight hint of Thanksgiving, but the avocado mayo takes it in a different direction with some unique pep. I think they play off really well and couldn’t go any better with the ciabatta bread.
Be sure to visit landofrost.com/bistrofavorites to find a store near you to buy Bistro Favorites. And don’t forget to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win an 8-day trip to France via National Geographic. This sweepstakes start 6/24 – 9/10.
On a final note I am always getting my familyinvolved in every process of their nutrition, from going to the store with me to helping prepare to prepare and clean up after their meals. For this one they helped me with the name. We came up with turkey in the garden kind of by accident and I thought it was adorable.
Turkey in the Garden Sandwich
- 1 pack Land O Frost Bistro Favorites Oven Roasted Turkey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 3 tablespoons avocado mayo
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes oil only
- Ciabatta bread
- Fresh Lettuce
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh Cucumber
- Using a knife, finely chop dried cranberries and sun dried tomatoes. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add avocado mayo and sun dried tomatoes oil. Set aside.
- To build a sandwich: Add a generous amount of cranberry sun dried tomatoes spread on a slice of ciabatta bread, Layer on fresh lettuce, Land O Frost Bistro Favorites Oven Roasted Turkey, fresh cucumber, fresh tomatoes, and finish up with another slice of ciabatta bread that is lightly coated with cranberry sun dried tomatoes spread. Enjoy!