This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
As the primary decision-maker for food in my family, I keep a keen eye for products made with the best quality ingredients. It is important and can be a challenge.
There are necessary steps that I always take before purchasing food products for both meat and non-meat products: I first read the nutrition labels to identify all ingredients that are listed. Second, if the ingredients sound unfamiliar, I look them up on the web. For meat, dairy and poultry, I prefer products made with 100% all natural ingredients that are minimally processed, and have no artificial ingredients or antibiotics. If a product checks all of these boxes, I feel great about serving them to my family on a daily basis.
Tyson chicken products have been around for many years (since 1935) and are made with a long-standing dedication to quality. All specially marked Tyson chicken products (including nuggets, strips, Any’tizers® snacks and drumsticks) are raised with no antibiotics, ever! You can easily find a wide variety of these Tyson chicken products at any local Walmart stores in the frozen food aisle. Tyson chicken is made with 100% all natural* ingredients (*No artificial ingredients, minimally processed). These are some of the main reasons why I choose Tyson chicken products from Walmart as part of my family meal plans. I serve Tyson chicken with no antibiotics ever for lunch, a quick go-to snack, and integrate them into meals for dinner or for parties. They taste great on their own and are versatile. We put them into everything, from an Asian dish to pasta to a traditional American homestyle recipe.
For lunch, I like to serve Tyson crispy chicken strips on some of my favorite homemade salad recipes, or in a wrap with some fresh vegetables and sauce. My kids love eating them with rice and a touch of a sweet sauce, so yummy! For a party as a great finger snack, I often mix and match Tyson crispy chicken strips with homemade dipping sauces, made of mayonnaise or Greek yogurt for those who are health conscious :). Below, you can find four delicious dipping sauce recipes to try for your next party meal or lunch.
Don’t forget to serve these dipping sauces with Tyson chicken crispy strips raised with no antibiotics ever. They taste amazing and that goes back to the high quality process Tyson chicken products are made with. You get the pure taste of chicken and not those artificial ingredients that so many other brands have. This falls right in line with my philosophy of more wholesome products tasting better… it makes the decision a slam dunk.
Also try this delicious HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
Dipping Sauces for Crispy Chicken Strips:
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon - 1 tablespoon Asian rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayo add more according to your liking
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients above and stir until well blended. Keep in fridge until it's ready to use.
- 1 avocado pitted
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or fat free mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar use less sugar if you use mayo
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves use more according to your liking
- Optional: 1 jalapeno seeded
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients above and process until well blended, Keep in fridge until it's ready to use.
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt whole
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients above and stir until well-blended. Keep in fridge until its ready to use.