Easy Pineapple Chicken Recipe with liquid amino/soy sauce, garlic, ginger, orange pineapple juice! Quick and easy chicken recipe, perfect for your busy weeknights.
Here’s a delicious, Sweet, Tangy Asian Pineapple Chicken Recipe with simple ingredients. The trademark taste is the stir-fry pineapple chicken, which some may tag as an Asian recipe while others see it more as a true Hawaiian taste. Either way, it’s juicy and mixes perfectly well with the crunch of the bell peppers. I love whipping this up on a busy night, ready within 30 minutes. When I prepare this I often try to make my easy pineapple chicken recipe in a big batch, the flavor holds and may even taste better the next day. Serve it with white jasmine rice.
To marinate, let the chicken breasts sit in a sauce mixture to increase the flavor of the food. Foods usually sit in marinades for at least one hour, or overnight, but for this pineapple chicken recipe, you only need 5-10 minutes. It can be left out at room temperature; otherwise keep in the refrigerator.
- 1 1/2 pounds breast chicken fillet
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh red bell pepper diced
- cup <span></span><span></span>1/4 liquid amino /reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin you may skip this if you don't have it in your pantry and use 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar instead
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 pieces of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 cup orange pineapple juice example from Simply Orange brand
- 1 teaspoon corn starch you may skip this if you don't have it in your pantry
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil/peanut oil
Combine liquid amino, mirin, sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, 1/4 cup orange pineapple juice, corn starch in a large bowl
Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, then marinade with the mixed sauce for 5 -10 minutes
Heat oil in the wok/frying pan over medium heat, then stir fry chicken until brown, for about 5 minutes
Pour sauce into wok/frying pan and stir until thickened.
Add pineapple chunks and your favorite veggies; then cook until tender (for about 5 minutes)
Serve with jasmine rice
optional : sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of dried red chili pepper if you love spicy 🙂