- 2 pieces Chicken Leg Quarter (Large Size)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Lemon, (juiced and zest)
- 2 tablespoons sumac powder
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt, (add more according to your liking)
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine together vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sumac powder, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the chicken into the chicken.
- Put in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Pre heat the oven to 375F. Spray baking tray with olive oil spray.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking tray and cook the chicken until is cooked or no longer pink for about 45-50 minutes. Chicken is done when internal temp reaches 165 (insert meat thermometer at thickest part of thigh, do not touch the bone).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This looks amazing! I love how colorful this dish is too. It's important to add lots of color to make it look yummy!
well this is what I want for dinner tonight (forget what I was going to make... I'm trying this out!) thanks for the recipe, it looks super good, lite, and very healthy : )
What a delicious dish! This would be a perfect dinner to serve on Easter as well with all the bright colors!
This looks sooo good! I like to put beans in many of my dishes. Great source of fiber.
Im drooling a bit. Looks so good and flavorful!
The Trophy WifeStyle
Omg can we say yum?!?! I'm always looking for new chicken recipes so I will be giving this a try
I've never tried using sumac powder before. That chicken looks super delicious though. Must try that soon!