- 2 pieces Chicken Leg Quarter (Large Size)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced and zest)
- 2 tablespoons sumac powder
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (add more according to your liking)
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine together vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sumac powder, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the chicken into the chicken.
- Put in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Pre heat the oven to 375F. Spray baking tray with olive oil spray.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking tray and cook the chicken until is cooked or no longer pink for about 45-50 minutes. Chicken is done when internal temp reaches 165 (insert meat thermometer at thickest part of thigh, do not touch the bone).