- 2 pieces Chicken Leg Quarter (Large Size)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced and zest)
- 2 tablespoons sumac powder
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (add more according to your liking)
- Black Pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl, combine together vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sumac powder, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the chicken into the chicken.
Put in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
Pre heat the oven to 375F. Spray baking tray with olive oil spray.
Transfer the chicken to a baking tray and cook the chicken until is cooked or no longer pink for about 45-50 minutes. Chicken is done when internal temp reaches 165 (insert meat thermometer at thickest part of thigh, do not touch the bone).