This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of RAGÚ® Homestyle Pasta Sauce. All opinions are entirely my own. Enjoy this tasty homemade Parmesan Garlic Knots recipe!
Homemade Parmesan Garlic Knots are simple to make and taste every bit as good as those you’d buy from a restaurant. Tasty garlic knots are something that accompany the pizza soup extremely well, in-fact you’ll probably catch your guests dipping and mixing the two which is allowed and encouraged in my house. I love parmesan and garlic and found them to boost the taste of the knots immensely. One could modify the recipe even more to make it more of a calzone… it’s a flexible and low risk recipe so have fun! Garlic knots are also one of those dishes that kids can make with you, I had both of my young children in the kitchen helping out with the dough and tying the knots.
Be sure to download the coupon for $0.75 off any ONE RAGÚ Homestyle Pasta Sauce #Ragutailgating
Click Here to View Slow Cooker Pizza Soup for The Big Game Recipe!
Parmesan Garlic Knots
- 12 oz pre made pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons canola oil / olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, or use 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, (feel free to use fresh parsley leaves)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375°F - 400°F (or follow the instructions on the product packaging).
- Remove pizza dough from refrigerator and place on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll the pizza dough out to a ½-inch thickness and 1 ¼ inch wide.
- Tie each strip into knot, tuck ends under.
- Place on a baking sheet, lightly sprayed with olive oil, make sure to place them 2 inches apart, bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, canola oil, garlic and parsley. Add the warm knots, gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately with RAGÚ Homestyle Pasta Sauce or warm slow cooker pizza soup.
Yum! That looks so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe.